Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Meta No World Peace

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:agreed:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That is what billions of dollars in marketing research came up with OP. You can't argue against it.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

More like LOL

getting the gently caress in on the ground floor of this trainwreck reporting

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
gonna obnoxiously correct my family ever time they call it facebook despite not having an account anymore

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MEAT

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Someone please take that screen cap and blank meta and let's give Facebook the names it deserves.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

TEAM

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
op about sums it up yeah

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
What I find fascinating is Zuck is clearly absolute poo poo at his job and yet he continues to do it instead of spending the rest of his life doing cocaine and hookers on the world's largest yacht.

Like, dude, you could built a floating mansion blimp, or do that genetic engineering project where you de-evolve a chicken into a earlier dinosaurs like they have been talking about doing for a decade, or hunt humans for sport and instead you are like radicalizing grandma into Trump supporting domestic terrorist and having endless meetings about all this evil poo poo you are doing. Please, just like go to Vegas or something.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
ETAM

Never meta zuck i liked.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Three Olives posted:

What I find fascinating is Zuck is clearly absolute poo poo at his job and yet he continues to do it instead of spending the rest of his life doing cocaine and hookers on the world's largest yacht.

Like, dude, you could built a floating mansion blimp, or do that genetic engineering project where you de-evolve a chicken into a earlier dinosaurs like they have been talking about doing for a decade, or hunt humans for sport and instead you are like radicalizing grandma into Trump supporting domestic terrorist and having endless meetings about all this evil poo poo you are doing. Please, just like go to Vegas or something.

https://i.imgur.com/bo2QW9x.mp4

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004
I swear multimillion dollar rebranding campaigns love M and W so much. I guess there's a lot one could do with a pointy line

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Just call it Metatron

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!

wtf kind of billionaire stands there and eats plain toast.

what kinda rear end in a top hat who isnt a blues brother eats plain toast?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mooey Cow posted:

Just call it Metatron

That's what Zuck calls himself in his head.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Talkc posted:

welcome to the metaverse

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

welcome to the metaverse

I want out,

Mr Wizard get me outta here.....

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
why

the gently caress

edit:
is this a deepfake?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

More like Muck SuckABooger!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

YeahTubaMike posted:

why

the gently caress

edit:

is this a deepfake?

No this was from his "Im totally a human" campaign when he was courting running for president.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

is this a deepfake?

nope

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/Wendys/status/1453805031463993346

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://files.catbox.moe/k5jfmz.mp4

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
buy my shirt or make yr own

spread the word anyway you can

change starts with you

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
i'm reading for the posting wars

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

More like metastasis, cause Facebook is a spreading cancer

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

lmao

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
This is definitely going to make everybody forget about all that stuff they didn't care about anyway

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Meta is a bad name

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Pretty funny how meta got popular as a running joke in a sitcom ten years ago and now a multi-billion dollar global corporation is rebranding itself to that.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Thats so meta is about to take on a more sinister meaning.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Talkc posted:

Plain white bread toast is good, get the gently caress out.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

It's way too on the nose for Facebook to call itself meta when it's responsible for creating the meta narrative we all live in.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
But "Philip Morris" and "Standard Oil" were just sitting there not being used anymore.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Zil posted:

No this was from his "Im totally a human" campaign when he was courting running for president.

:stare:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Three Olives posted:

Rich people don't want to believe they're worthless pieces of poo poo who are rich simply because of their good luck even though this is 100% true, so they have to keep "working" in an attempt to prove they're talented human beings who deserve their wealth and everyone else is just a parasite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul

:popeye:

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Oct 28, 2021