Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Peace was never an option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Shifty Pony posted:

who else would like their cats in this year's calendar? any newcomers? the theme is cat Olympics.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Lilly.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

toaster would be a good curling broom in the olympics

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Well, did you?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Some more of my friend's cat Lilly. She fell from a 4th story window earlier this year and was severely injured, but after a bunch of surgeries (including one to remove her front right leg) and a lot of healing, she's doing really well and is a huge bundle of love who will purr like mad when you give her skritches.

This is Lilly's friend Michi. She's sweet but a bit shy.

edit:

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 29, 2021

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/GAmc6ui.mp4

Just in case anyone is worried about it, this was a month or so ago when she had some irritation on her lower lip, we switched to a ceramic food bowl and I clean it with soap every single time I feed her and it went away quickly. Don't use plastic bowls I guess!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah some cats can't tolerate plastic bowls or plastics in their face in general.

Alby update: The little ragamuffin won't leave his spot in the kitchen except to eat, drink, and go potty, which he doesn't do in his litterbox but instead does in the kitchen sink. He's like a goon. We're trying to encourage him to move around elsewhere in the house by sprinkling catnip around but it's not helping much.

Anybody got any tips on how to get a too sedentary cat to move around?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Goodnight Lump

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

computer angel posted:

Goodnight Lump

imagine being this comfortable ever

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah some cats can't tolerate plastic bowls or plastics in their face in general.

Alby update: The little ragamuffin won't leave his spot in the kitchen except to eat, drink, and go potty, which he doesn't do in his litterbox but instead does in the kitchen sink. He's like a goon. We're trying to encourage him to move around elsewhere in the house by sprinkling catnip around but it's not helping much.

Anybody got any tips on how to get a too sedentary cat to move around?

have you tried Da Bird? cats usually go loving nuts for it, even if they aren't big on toys otherwise

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
what does catface think about dabird

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

catface LOVE da bird
https://imgur.com/2bHqnoJ.mp4

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:kimchi:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:allears:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

DaBird is life

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Crankit posted:

Does anyone know what kind of cat this is
https://i.imgur.com/JhQuT2v.mp4
that's no cat. that's the president of the united federation of planets.

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

Lilly!!

is your friend having a lovely run of it at the moment? wasn’t Mischi badly injured too, when she was a baby? that super sucks and I hope your friend is coping okay. also both cats look happy and healthy now and long may they reign

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Roosevelt posted:

toaster would be a good curling broom in the olympics

this is george, not toaster, but i do agree that he would do well as a curling broom. he's certainly accomplished as a kitchen- and bathroom-floor broom.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

relative_q posted:

this is george, not toaster, but i do agree that he would do well as a curling broom. he's certainly accomplished as a kitchen- and bathroom-floor broom.

did you fuss the George

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Underwater Shoe posted:

Lilly!!

is your friend having a lovely run of it at the moment? wasn’t Mischi badly injured too, when she was a baby? that super sucks and I hope your friend is coping okay. also both cats look happy and healthy now and long may they reign

Michi was injured, yes! that was they lived in Germany. they are all better now.

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock
she's loving it there

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Josh Lyman posted:

Oh no CJ what did you do?!

https://twitter.com/drawoncats/status/1454102395294818306

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

the good ship cj

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
scott bensons cat thread on twitter has some real gems

https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/1453946535662653442

lately one of his cats has gotten into getting stuck on top of the fridge

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/drawoncats/status/1454107354165825539

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Once in a while Mister Kitty gets some chopped up fish as a treat and he purrs loudly the entire time he eats it.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

perfect.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

this tracks

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

I'm really glad Catface continues to do okay

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Once in a while Mister Kitty gets some chopped up fish as a treat and he purrs loudly the entire time he eats it.

I love Mister Kitty

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
big head mode, slappers only

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Ofecks posted:

I'm really glad Catface continues to do okay

I love Mister Kitty

he is incredibly good and I would steal Mister Kitty in an instant from my mother.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

who else would like their cats in this year's calendar? any newcomers? the theme is cat Olympics.

I'm more than happy for new cats to get a spot, but if you're looking for more content, CJ does this thing where she makes biscuits while standing on my tummy and she spins around like it's a pommel horse routine.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Actually passed out.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
she preferred the nacho cheese

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Michi was injured, yes! that was they lived in Germany. they are all better now.

yay, I’m glad they’re well and happy and feasting on fine cured meats

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

devmd01 posted:

she preferred the nacho cheese

cool ranch are just called sour cream in denmark and sometimes i wonder if ranch is different from sour cream

we also have a sweet chili version which is vastly superior to all other ones

and a guac one which just looks like moldy chips and they have a window so you can look at the moldy chips

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

fishbacon posted:

cool ranch are just called sour cream in denmark and sometimes i wonder if ranch is different from sour cream

we also have a sweet chili version which is vastly superior to all other ones

and a guac one which just looks like moldy chips and they have a window so you can look at the moldy chips

Ranch dressing is sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, and herbs

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

god catface is such a magical lil potato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

„books about cats?!”

„better get myself into the proper shelf then”