Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I just went to a gun show and bought a gun from a fat guy with a beard and now I’m gonna use the gun to shoot the gently caress out of this picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
That's what it wants. You're only making it stronger.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
https://twitter.com/soltaoesculacho/status/1454477492849418250

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

pq sushi, velho? It'll all get soggy.

:negative:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ok, this has to be a joke, right?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Ok, this has to be a joke, right?

I ain't laughing

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Is this a hot dog?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
not gonna lie, if I was drunk I would eat that

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Oh I finally get it. Wherever you go in the world “the Americano” is the restaurant menu equivalent of “the Aristocrats”

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Is this a hot dog?

Tunnbrödsrulle !

quote:

Tunnbrödsrulle is comprised of mashed potatoes, sausage or hot dogs, lettuce, shrimp salad, mayonnaise dressing, onions, ketchup and mustard and is served wrapped up in a tortilla or flatbread.

They're a drunk food, and supposed to be loving amazing. I have had Sweden on my todo list just to try one of those since Bourdain had it on his show like 20 years ago.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No, Sweden.

Machado de Assis
Dec 12, 2005

So it's a paulistano hot dog on a different kind of bread with lettuce and shrimp salad added then? :magemage:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0Evb9A9yM&t=229s

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I totally bought all of the ingredients to make this...thing. wish me luck.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

goonspeed! post the results.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
the hotdog in that looks like one of the thin measly dried up shits my neighbour's Yorkshire terrier turds out around the cemetary at the end of the road

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

I totally bought all of the ingredients to make this...thing. wish me luck.

Please have your wife post the location of where your service will be held. I'd like to press F at it.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I had some really good dogs this weekend courtesy of Snake River Farms. The wieners claimed to be wagyu beef and were priced accordingly- $15 for 5 :homebrew: I just charcoal barbecued them and threw em on a toasted potato bun, didn’t even need condiments. I’m basically spoiled for hot dogs from now on, they were really loving tasty. I’ll probably just get Nathan’s next time because I can’t justify paying that much every time but drat they’re good.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
fosters farms chicken franks - 3 lbs for $5, sliced velveeta cheese, red taco sauce, and generic white buns

broil the dogs for 10 mins and prep the buns with the cheese and taco sauce then assemble when the dogs are done broiling then go back in the oven for 15 mins at 325 for the buns get toasted and cheese melts (as much as velveeta slices can).

toaster oven preferred so it heats up for the broiling fast but also cools down fast for the toasting

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No I'm not doing that thanks

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Chicken franks = cockney rhyming slang for "no thanks"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

toiletbrush posted:

the hotdog in that looks like one of the thin measly dried up shits my neighbour's Yorkshire terrier turds out around the cemetary at the end of the road

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

its_my_birthday posted:

fosters farms chicken franks - 3 lbs for $5, sliced velveeta cheese, red taco sauce, and generic white buns

Definitely the right thread

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Bad dog update: I have made a delicious seafood salad and have mashed potatoes waiting for seasoning. I'm almost there people.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCytfxNU7Y

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Now I'm getting a little nervous.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This disgusting thing was delicious. Caveat: I am a little drunk:

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Made a couple reds tonight, toasted the bun, some cheese, relish, sauerkraut, season salt, and brown mustard. Haven't had a dog in a while, came out pretty tasty.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Literally A Person posted:

This disgusting thing was delicious. Caveat: I am a little drunk:

You are gonna have some nasty farts later.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Detective Thompson posted:

Made a couple reds tonight, toasted the bun, some cheese, relish, sauerkraut, season salt, and brown mustard. Haven't had a dog in a while, came out pretty tasty.

Now this is how it’s done

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Detective Thompson posted:

Are you from northern New England?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chinese steam buns filled with hotdogs alternate between really good or filled with sugar sauce horror shows

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Soul Dentist posted:

Are you from northern New England?

Yes indeed.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I tried to go to Flo's hot dogs in Maine three times this summer and it was closed every time, which is by far the worst hot dog experience. Especially because I live in Kentucky

The specialty of the house there is a steamed natural casing dog with Mayo, celery salt and a house relish. It looks gross but is delicious. Also they refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog unless it's for a small child which is awesome.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Natural casing is clutch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Soul Dentist posted:

I tried to go to Flo's hot dogs in Maine three times this summer and it was closed every time, which is by far the worst hot dog experience. Especially because I live in Kentucky

The specialty of the house there is a steamed natural casing dog with Mayo, celery salt and a house relish. It looks gross but is delicious. Also they refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog unless it's for a small child which is awesome.

What’s their relish made from? That’s an interesting color. Still better than the weird neon fake Chicago relish.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

bro that's marmite

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

What’s their relish made from? That’s an interesting color. Still better than the weird neon fake Chicago relish.

Molasses, brown sugar, onions, vinegar, red pepper flakes, and hot sauce. It tastes sweeter than actual candy somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Molasses and brown sugar and it ends up sweet. You can't explain that, bro.