Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

total body workout
Nov 17, 2012
Papa Richard, you lucky duck. Death is a paradise! Soon we'll all join you too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

lmao goldbelly in shambles

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Shame about the owner being a monster. Love the forum, though.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

:hmmyes:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Kazy posted:

time to start the furry subforum

been tellin jeff this for a while now

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

wilderthanmild posted:

Does anyone know how he died yet?

Dude was pretty depressed after being cancelled and his DDD was getting worse. I'd guess an even split between drinking and an OD

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

why dont i get any lmao

i once met someone randomly at a furry convention who was a goon, proud, and probably the least pleasant person i have ever met in that he was the goon stereotype on steroids. i did not initiate a discussion about anything to do with SA. went out with a group for lunch during a furry con and it turned out they were all goons. 2 different goons have driven me to furry cons. met a bunch of goons unexpectedly who were furries outside of cons. it is the worst feeling in the world having saying "im literal nazi furry" out loud

GlobalMegaCorp
Jan 8, 2004

Having been around here for over 20 years now, I feel genuinely bad. Poor guy did a lot to contribute to the internet culture of the 2000s but had no business sense and had to watch multi million dollar offers pass him by as he drifted into obscurity and everyone could see this coming…

I remember when “there’s a front page?” wasn’t a joke and thank him for the laughs. RIP to a real OG

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

coupons and deals but it's furry art

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

atomicthumbs posted:

i evolved from "high-volume forums poster without close friends" to being this online and making a ton of queer friends and honestly it rules. I'm having a much better time

the secret was that i started playing Furcadia like 5 years before I even joined the forums

oglethorpe2020
May 23, 2020

tux liberation front

Lister posted:

yeah but you could also have a bigger influence on the world by murdering a famous person so that bar isn't really important

arch-duke franz ferdinand wasn't that important but the germany-to-iraq railroad oil pipline certainly was

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

The Saucer Hovers posted:

his death has summoned a maelstrom of dusty old bones accounts

It’s like the ending of the Anvil documentary where they don’t know if their Japan reunion show will do well or not but then tens of thousands of people show up

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Metamorphosis posted:

Maybe this is the perfect time for a SA rebrand? Time to get this lovely site back on track.
Please turn to my PowerPoint on page 7 of your packet. The one that has a big SA logo on it pointing to "The Internet... Filtered "

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
*deep sigh* time to collect the seven dragon balls yet again

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

wilderthanmild posted:

Does anyone know how he died yet?

he got canceled

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

sah deuudes posted:

Goondolances and I hope the accusations against him weren't true.

They weren't, it was all one big misunderstanding and his good name was cleared in the end

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Jazerus posted:

we're better now

e: or worse, if you're a bad person. only stay if you're good please

Genuinely; what's changed, and when? For me it went to poo poo when everything was fyad. I poked my head in occasionally and the general world view of the forums have been good (if the site had gone alt right I would have just banme'd) but I haven't really ever had the drive or time to post like I used to.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Polo-Rican posted:

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

GlobalMegaCorp posted:

Having been around here for over 20 years now, I feel genuinely bad. Poor guy did a lot to contribute to the internet culture of the 2000s but had no business sense and had to watch multi million dollar offers pass him by as he drifted into obscurity and everyone could see this coming…

I remember when “there’s a front page?” wasn’t a joke and thank him for the laughs. RIP to a real OG

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

i once met someone randomly at a furry convention who was a goon, proud, and probably the least pleasant person i have ever met in that he was the goon stereotype on steroids. i did not initiate a discussion about anything to do with SA. went out with a group for lunch during a furry con and it turned out they were all goons. 2 different goons have driven me to furry cons. met a bunch of goons unexpectedly who were furries outside of cons. it is the worst feeling in the world having saying "im literal nazi furry" out loud

you could probably get a namechange

Weed Consciousness
Jun 4, 2009

Muad'Dib
Grimey Drawer
the primordial goon then broke his awful into a thousand shards, seeding the worst of the web and spreading his disease to all mankind

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

DreadLlama posted:

I like to think that unless he died while beating his wife, he stopped at some point before then. So there was some good in him.

Why trust him with the benefit of the doubt?

Mapocho
Dec 14, 2006

No pares de creer.

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo
omg.

he killed himself. after the divorce hearing.

l.
o.
l.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
haha

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I was about 18 years old when I registered for the forums... about 18 years ago. Not really sure what else to say, just wanted to post in the thread.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

les enfants Terrific! posted:

there are only a few paths you can go down if you grew up on sa

furry
alt right
beloved indie creator
detested shitposter

they are not mutually exclusive of course

I'm aiming for #3 but I'll probably end up as a combination of #'s 1 and 4

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
A week ago my mom brought over some food she made. For whatever reason she transported the dish in a box with a gold belly sticker on it. I saw the sticker and started laughing. Naturally I didn't bother explaining why I found the label so funny. Apparently my aunt has been ordering lasagna from them and gave some to my mom, hence the gold belly box. Anyway for shits and giggles my mom ended up mailing me some gold belly stickers that had been included with the lasagna. I received them yesterday, and well today I find out that the tax man himself as shrugged off this mortal coil. Man what a weird coincidence :tinfoil:.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

oh yeah i guess with your username its probably harder lol

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Metamorphosis posted:

Maybe this is the perfect time for a SA rebrand? Time to get this lovely site back on track.

i agree, communists only

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

drat lol

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

bam margera???

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Congratudolences? :confuoot:

email
Sep 8, 2005

Can’t believe lowtax died of cancel culture

Mapocho
Dec 14, 2006

No pares de creer.

Polo-Rican posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

i think im the only person to ever get PMs on this loving forum and at least 200 of them are random goons just wanting to tell me they're a furry. they dont want to even talk about anything. that's all they want to say

we get it, you vape

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

SyNack Sassimov posted:

aren't you forever banned

I was until someone put this on me. Its from a game or anime i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mx. posted:

coupons and deals but it's furry art

Commissions & Raffles