Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i loving love this website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Only tasteful, full body nudes are worthy of the Lowtax Memorial Thread.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Wasn't that the picture she sent Lowtax that she was surprised Lowtax's wife found over the line

Yeah, Ashli SOMEHOW misconstrued that innocent semen-mouthed picture as having some kind of sexual implications that were directed towards her husband. Talk about jumping to conclusions!

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Bluecobra posted:

it's photoshop phriday rite?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Bedlam posted:

Only tasteful, full body nudes are worthy of the Lowtax Memorial Thread.

points for being well lit and/or noir styled

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Ceyton posted:

How does it feel, knowing that after all these years, Malign was right? How does it feel, Richard? After all these years. How does it feel? Knowing Malign was right. How does it feel Richard, after all these years? Knowing that Malign was right. After all these years. He was right. How does it feel, Richard?

Who is Malign, and what are they right about?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Moola posted:

would you like to buy Screamy???

Moola why are you hurting us like this, you cannot sell your fish, you know it will return to your freezer if you do. It is tied to you inextricably. You must set it free. You must set it free. You must set it free.

Set it free, Moola, set it free.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Not Futa Snake posted:

buy me platinum so i can? hit me up on twitter? rather not post things that might not just be cum lube or yogurt on my friends memorial

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I can't parse this statement.

Is the allegation that it's fake cum? And that maybe the other photos will be real cum?

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Someone turn the cum pic into a nft.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What is an Ashli

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Burn me once on cum pics, shame on you. Burn me twice on cum pics shame on me.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Ganbare Gincun posted:

Richard,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It's a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren't circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what's even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They've taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Richard, and they love you. That isn't very important, though. I am sure you don't care, as long as they're lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

I would guess that you take as much enjoyment as anyone might at seeing these ridiculous business models fail like the insane fantasies they were. The pseudo reality of Internet commerce has finally been perceived for what it is, and the only people left are those who were lucky, smart or both. Now, being exposed to so much talk of this, for what, like over a loving year now, have you ever stopped to consider how you ever came to the conclusion that a parasite like yourself could possibly hope to survive in this environment? The corporate tit is gone, and you are completely incapable of surviving on your own. You think these failed companies had stupid business models? How about yours? I knew the advertising market was going to collapse years ago, because it's based on the assumption that banners are effective. Think about it.. You are entirely dependant on advertising.. yet, the people you try to attract are people who aren't going to click on, let alone buy whatever stupid crap that is being advertised. I am sure most of the clicks you have gotten have been sympathy clicks. Did you actually think that it was going to last forever? Everybody knows it doesn't loving work, and most sites have to beg their readers to click, just to pay the server bill. Did you think corporations weren't going to notice that no one was buying their products? You're an idiot, Richard, and I sincerely mean that. The contemptuously stupid decisions you made regarding the various networks you joined don't matter at all because the entire idea was flawed from the start. Enjoy your last moments as a free man. You'll soon be shovelling poo poo for the rest of your life at some nameless corporation, a vacant look forever etched upon your face.

Years from now, when you're no better off than when you started, when it finally hits you that it's all been nothing but a wasted lie, think of me. Think of me, Richard, and when you do, realize that I was the only beacon of logic and truth in this sad menagerie. You seem predestined for failure, however, so I doubt there is anything one can do for you. Just remember, when the joy is gone, when you're clawing at the boundaries of your little world, you always had a choice.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=154

RevolverReach
Nov 21, 2014
is that really his cum what the gently caress

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

drunken officeparty posted:

What is an Ashli

LadyAmbien

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

fuctifino posted:

She'll be back with a fresh account soon.

God willing

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lowtax blows his head off and the next day Britney Spears is freed. Things starting to make sense

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

RevolverReach posted:

is that really his cum what the gently caress

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Ganbare Gincun posted:

quote:

Richard,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It's a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren't circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what's even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They've taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Richard, and they love you. That isn't very important, though. I am sure you don't care, as long as they're lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

I would guess that you take as much enjoyment as anyone might at seeing these ridiculous business models fail like the insane fantasies they were. The pseudo reality of Internet commerce has finally been perceived for what it is, and the only people left are those who were lucky, smart or both. Now, being exposed to so much talk of this, for what, like over a loving year now, have you ever stopped to consider how you ever came to the conclusion that a parasite like yourself could possibly hope to survive in this environment? The corporate tit is gone, and you are completely incapable of surviving on your own. You think these failed companies had stupid business models? How about yours? I knew the advertising market was going to collapse years ago, because it's based on the assumption that banners are effective. Think about it.. You are entirely dependant on advertising.. yet, the people you try to attract are people who aren't going to click on, let alone buy whatever stupid crap that is being advertised. I am sure most of the clicks you have gotten have been sympathy clicks. Did you actually think that it was going to last forever? Everybody knows it doesn't loving work, and most sites have to beg their readers to click, just to pay the server bill. Did you think corporations weren't going to notice that no one was buying their products? You're an idiot, Richard, and I sincerely mean that. The contemptuously stupid decisions you made regarding the various networks you joined don't matter at all because the entire idea was flawed from the start. Enjoy your last moments as a free man. You'll soon be shovelling poo poo for the rest of your life at some nameless corporation, a vacant look forever etched upon your face.

Years from now, when you're no better off than when you started, when it finally hits you that it's all been nothing but a wasted lie, think of me. Think of me, Richard, and when you do, realize that I was the only beacon of logic and truth in this sad menagerie. You seem predestined for failure, however, so I doubt there is anything one can do for you. Just remember, when the joy is gone, when you're clawing at the boundaries of your little world, you always had a choice.

From c. 2001 or thereabouts

e:f;b

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Did we get cumboozled by a crypto lover??????????

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009
Metis must have misunderstood what we were pooling money for

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

fuctifino posted:

She'll be back with a fresh account soon.

fresh account or fresh cum?

seriously guys is the cum fake or real no one seems able to answer.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
some poor lady is gasping for breath under a guy who did a verse on the byob rap because page 213 of a memorial thread reminded him he was horny

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

tee hee buy me plat and i might show you some more cum or my b hole

*proceeds to buy half a dozen accounts because each one keeps getting banned in order*

astral
Apr 26, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

today i intend to explain exactly what that man is doing to his anus

This was settled c. 2006 by Dr. David Thorpe on the G4 Something Awful interview:

"If people don't know what Goatse is, it's a photo of a man sort of elaborately manipulating himself in a really strange way."

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jombo posted:

Oh God

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

pentyne posted:

unban futa snake so we can get this answered

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Saoshyant posted:

<words from a guy that sounds like a loving villain from a Saturday morning children's cartoon>

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=154

JFC, that guy might have had a point, but what an rear end in a top hat.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Its clearly real cum but a fake mouth

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
So there's this thing called the Bristol Stool Chart to accurately describe your poop, but there doesn't seem to be an equivalent for cum. Not sure what the ratings would take into account yet; color, viscosity, volume maybe distance traveled? It's all too complicated right now to figure out.

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

. . . before turning the gun on himself

pentyne posted:

How to get cum from corpse.

How keep cum fresh.

How get rotten cum taste out of mouth.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Will we ever find out who the famous goon was

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jombo posted:

Maybe my post earlier confused him.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I can't believe how well the gofundme is going. Goons are great! $73k+

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

drunken officeparty posted:

Its clearly real cum but a fake mouth

real cum and real mouth, but two separate layers in photoshop

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Disappointed no one has shopped lowtax on Sgt chowdown yet

RevolverReach
Nov 21, 2014
i have to say that looks a lot like a substance called "j-lube"

yes im an expert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Why would lowtax want a picture of a mouth full of rando cum?