Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Don’t miss this great deal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I have one of the mugs and it’s actually pretty uncomfortable to hold. but I have large hands

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

idk what that is, op

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

akadajet posted:

idk what that is, op

the Syrian Defense Force is a military group fighting for a secular, democratic and federalised Syria

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

oh, it's a remote computer you can't do anything fun on. no thanks, op i got my own computer.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

it’s the longest running public Unix server. I pay 36 clams a year for extra features and (slow) email.

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

is this your audition to be the next mod of the coupon forum?

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
I had to let my meta-arpa membership go after many years. Cool that it's still around. Used to fill a v. important purpose, but now you can get a vps...

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

first and only time I tried the IRC there was someone talking racist and conspiracy theorist stuff

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Silver Alicorn posted:

first and only time I tried the IRC there was someone talking racist and conspiracy theorist stuff

I'm pretty sure Jack Chic honest to god had an account there.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
can I get a veritech fighter shirt, tent sized?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

stupid dumby farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i wear an xl