Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Zil posted:

So PayPal or Venmo?

I'll take your 16 digit card number and the 3 digit code on the back

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Charging everyone $5 to touch the billionaire square

*quickly buys the NFT of the billionaire square* gonna be soooo rich! *i say as i fork over all my worldly possessions to pay for it*

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Rarity posted:

I'll take your 16 digit card number and the 3 digit code on the back

Sure

4200 0000 0000 0069

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Zil posted:

Sure

4200 0000 0000 0069

Thank you Mr. "Shitman" Fart

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
If we were sensible about this we would organise together to have one person post the final reply, bribe a mod to close the thread, and then split the money.

But BYOB is not a trusting lot and instead we are going to spin this wheel until inflation makes a billion seem like change.

e: Plus I don't know about you but ~10 million just isn't enough. I want Ferraris in every colour. Every colour. I don't just mean the standard range of colours on offer. So it's the full billi or nothing for me.

hot cocoa on the couch

Bright Bart posted:

If we were sensible about this we would organise together to have one person post the final reply, bribe a mod to close the thread, and then split the money.

But BYOB is not a trusting lot and instead we are going to spin this wheel until inflation makes a billion seem like change.

e: Plus I don't know about you but ~10 million just isn't enough. I want Ferraris in every colour. Every colour. I don't just mean the standard range of colours on offer. So it's the full billi or nothing for me.

i am a responsible and trusted member of society so i will accept the burden of distributing the funds. i have pm'd the mods to close this thread. thanks to everyone for cooperating

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

ChubbyChecker

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i am a responsible and trusted member of society so i will accept the burden of distributing the funds. i have pm'd the mods to close this thread. thanks to everyone for cooperating

no, thank you

Zil

ChubbyChecker posted:

no, thank you

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Just PM me if you need anything, we don't need all this paperwork

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Prof. Crocodile

Bright Bart posted:

this sounds like communism to me and I won’t stand for it in a thread devoted to lucre

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this sounds like communism to me and I won’t stand for it in a thread devoted to lucre
:ussr:

Bright Bart

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Just PM me if you need anything, we don't need all this paperwork

I wish BYOB posters were all wealthy because my ridiculous self is in a financial bind right now for real and I presume everyone is nice enough to toss money at white noise if asked politely.

Then again we'd probably donate it all to the foster puppy program and be back at square one.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

haha, suckers!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

hot cocoa on the couch

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

haha, suckers!

:mad: unsporting

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
is this for real? i could use the money

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Haha no it’s just a joke you don’t need to post there is not really a billion dollars going to the last person in this thread haha

Zil

lol

hot cocoa on the couch

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Haha no it’s just a joke you don’t need to post there is not really a billion dollars going to the last person in this thread haha

(i think he fell for it lol)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

(i think he fell for it lol)

thank heavens i wouldn't want anyone wasting their time posting in this thread hoping to become a billionaire!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
After I win this thread I will create a billionaires only thread and none of you will be able to post there

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

After I win this thread I will create a billionaires only thread and none of you will be able to post there

Have fun posting alone!

Edit: Or worse, only being able to post with Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Escape From Noise posted:

Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk.

Finally, people who get my struggles

Escape From Noise

Become Your Own Billionaire

hot cocoa on the couch

Escape From Noise posted:

Become Your Own Billionaire

ChubbyChecker

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

yeah lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ticket being moved to technical forum.

Barking Gecko

Mormon Nailer posted:

Ticket being moved to technical forum.

Ticket closed: behavior is by design.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Ticket closed: behavior is by design.

Ticket reopened: ya shitass!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Oh sorry, y’all don’t have tickets to the thread? I am the only official authorized ticket vendor for this thread and tickets cost one hundred million dollars and are non refundable. Cash only, no checks, the line starts over there.

Bright Bart

What if I get the last reply in but don't want to be a billionaire, huh?

Will you force me?

Will you take several billions of dollars worth of filthy, (rock) hard currency and cram it into my bank account?

You wouldn't. You're not man enough.

Barking Gecko

I may not be man enough, but I'm sure as hell greedy enough to take all those billions for myself.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I will take the billions but I won't cram them up your bank account, I'll just keep them

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
wondering if it's ethical to post last itt

Zil

Sherbert Hoover posted:

The only unethical post is the one you don't make.

hot cocoa on the couch

Sherbert Hoover posted:

leave your ethics at the door when you come into the billionaire thread :thanks:

Twenty Four

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Oh sorry, y’all don’t have tickets to the thread? I am the only official authorized ticket vendor for this thread and tickets cost one hundred million dollars and are non refundable. Cash only, no checks, the line starts over there.

I'm skeptical but if this is real I will pay you back when I win.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Zil posted:

The only unethical post is the one you don't make.

leave your ethics at the door when you come into the billionaire thread :thanks:

you're both right, of course

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
uh yeah I'm here for the billion

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Chinatown posted:

uh yeah I'm here for the billion

bad news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU