Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

As in, you didn't read him yet or he doesn't ping you at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok Yami's actually agreeing with my good points now instead of poo-pooing them he's prolly cool this game

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Ok Yami's actually agreeing with my good points now instead of poo-pooing them he's prolly cool this game

I told you I'll be town the next 10 games!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

I told you I'll be town the next 10 games!

Ok I'll do that too then

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I agree with the votes on RF but don't really want to throw in there, I'm not sure that I think he's really scummy per se for that reaction, it's over the top more than I would have expected from him though.

I'm not a fan of Deadmeat's vote on binus but binus saying he'd vote deadmeat because he's being "sassy" is funny, I think he voted for me because I mouthed off at him a bit.

What I am really curious about is why this thought pops out after other more serious discussion:

Mr. Humalong posted:

We should vote out merk today. It would be funny.

##vote merk

The timing feels odd; Hum you don't have thoughts on what's already being discussed?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

You are probably scum trying to look like you are playing the game by picking some poo poo early on D1 and then riding it. You don’t think I’m scum, I called someone town D1, you just need something to point to as participation.

You're just repeating my case on you back at me, I get it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommunist posted:

Also I cannot believe that it would be hard to get the Aussie joke since the crux of it is literally I will not vote for people from the country

Especially considering I think it’s almost a direct ripoff of a joke you made last game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Deadmeat5150 posted:

:hmmyes:

:hmmno:

##vote binus

Why?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

She sounds exactly like she sounds as town lmao RF what are you doing

Okay taking away the meta bullshit, you don’t see her vote as potentially opportunistic? Like trying to side in behind toalpaz to try it on?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

I agree with the votes on RF but don't really want to throw in there, I'm not sure that I think he's really scummy per se for that reaction, it's over the top more than I would have expected from him though.

I'm not a fan of Deadmeat's vote on binus but binus saying he'd vote deadmeat because he's being "sassy" is funny, I think he voted for me because I mouthed off at him a bit.

What I am really curious about is why this thought pops out after other more serious discussion:

The timing feels odd; Hum you don't have thoughts on what's already being discussed?

I think RF and Sand are both scummy. I would vote either of them, but first I want to pressure deadmeat into posting some content.

Also I'm literally mod-confirmed town, so I'm not sure why you're trying to pressure me for reads here.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

For clarification: RF's early attempt on taste was very clumsy and made me suspicious. This weird tiff with Sandwolf is also kinda bad.

Sandwolf screaming from the rooftops how town you are halfway through day 1 irks me.

I couldn't tell you which of the two seems worse at this point. I'd prefer to sit back and see if either of them try to continue their pushes on each other or if this was a weird soft bus that they'll both attempt to ease off of as the day draws to an end.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hambeet posted:

Okay taking away the meta bullshit, you don’t see her vote as potentially opportunistic? Like trying to side in behind toalpaz to try it on?

I don't cause scum Maer would prolly be way more subtle about it, instead of clumsily making it almost sound like she thought she had a gotcha on you for Sandwolf not actually being Australian

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Sandwolf screaming from the rooftops how town you are halfway through day 1 irks me.

I read the Maer defense as fine since Maer just got lunched real early in a recent game for scum jumping on her for dumb stuff like this, and I wished I'd made a bigger stink about how bad it was

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't cause scum Maer would prolly be way more subtle about it, instead of clumsily making it almost sound like she thought she had a gotcha on you for Sandwolf not actually being Australian

My ‘not easily persuaded by meta cases’ top is raising a lot of questions already answered by my top.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I agree with humalong, both rf and sandwolf have raised my heckles. Or hackles. I can never remember.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hum is confirmed town

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

and don't try to remind me of which is which. i said i can never remember, not that i can't remember.

there's a difference.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It’s hackles, beet

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

For clarification: RF's early attempt on taste was very clumsy and made me suspicious. This weird tiff with Sandwolf is also kinda bad.

I couldn't tell you which of the two seems worse at this point. I'd prefer to sit back and see if either of them try to continue their pushes on each other or if this was a weird soft bus that they'll both attempt to ease off of as the day draws to an end.

don’t like the looks of this hedge

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Hum scum

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If the creature from the black lagoon was really a party host we would know who killed him. Scum have a ninja or mod is unreliable narrator

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

don’t like the looks of this hedge

omgus more

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You literally call me and RF scummy and then say you’re gonna wait for us to push the other before deciding which of us to actually come out against.

You’re waiting to see where the wind blows before putting a vote down or even taking a side.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

You literally call me and RF scummy and then say you’re gonna wait for us to push the other before deciding which of us to actually come out against.

You’re waiting to see where the wind blows before putting a vote down or even taking a side.

No I think you're scum together and I'm waiting to see how quickly the two of you ease off each other.

Keep up.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

No I think you're scum together and I'm waiting to see how quickly the two of you ease off each other.

Keep up.

Then why not vote either of us and force it to keep going?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Yami Fenrir posted:

Toal I showed you my read, plz respond

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Then why not vote either of us and force it to keep going?

lol I'm not going to do your homework for you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandy let's team up to vote for hum instead of each other

:edi:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yami Fenrir posted:

Toal I showed you my read, plz respond

What read

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

What read

That was a joke, I want you to answer my question that I quoted

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yami Fenrir posted:

That was a joke, I want you to answer my question that I quoted

:???:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Are you playing stupid or what?

I asked you to clarify if RF does not ping you or you simply have not read them yet.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yami Fenrir posted:

Are you playing stupid or what?

I asked you to clarify if RF does not ping you or you simply have not read them yet.

What?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Yami Fenrir posted:

thoughts on RF rn?

Yami Fenrir posted:

Are you actively trying to avoid commenting on RF toal...?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lmao

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

toal/RF/deadmeat scum team

game solved let's go home

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yami what does this have to do about voting binus. :confused:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

Literally nothing, because that's not what I asked you.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Toalpaz posted:

Hi what's up. I got another shot so I was feeling ill last night.

I have an incredibly pro-town power and I need volunteers to make it work. If you volunteer and you're scum you will surely die tonight.

I didn't see the discord while mod was hecking it up.

##vote taste for claiming a killing monster instead of a friendly nice one like mine.

I'll volunteer! late since I saw you're already going for merk tonight but hey! that probably increases the chance you'll visit me later :haw:

content - I agree RF's pushes are suspicious, might as well put down my vote in case I forget to check the thread more before deadline. ##vote RF if you put a gun to my head about the other picks so far for scum->town it'd be sand/binus/Deadmeat/Maerlyn but so far they only look a few shades off from each other so not exactly thrilled about picking one of 'em right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

Lol