Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Suta Fnake posted:

he's a crow dummy

Too late, this should have been in your first snarky comeback!

Screamy the Fish
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

Ganbare Gincun posted:

Too late, this should have been in your first snarky comeback!

I don't know if you want that cum back.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Cum?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Screamy the Fish posted:

I don't know if you want that cum back.

I stand corrected!

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

The cum was but a dream from which we will never wake.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

:gas:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Ganbare Gincun posted:

I stand corrected!

We're not in a position to be refusing cum

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

HonorableTB posted:

thank you to the modmin who blessed me with screamytag, i am v happy with this development <3

I am jealous and I want one, but I understand if I don't deserve one.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
feels bad man

rip and goondolences to the family/victims(?)

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
I'm mainly a lurker, but when I heard about the death, I thought I should post after finally catching up with the thread.

I never had the opportunity to meet him in person, but I wish that I had. Honestly, I can't even think of a time we interacted online, but he definitely had an attractive presence.
I'll admit, he was flawed, and I truly wish his anger didn't have to continue after death.
Love him or hate him, there's no denying that he brought the forums together in his own way. I just hope he can finally find peace.

I'll miss you Screamy.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Suta Fnake posted:

yes, she's used to me owning noobs.

have you talked to yours?

when you spend another ten dollars to come back here (and to be clear it's not about the ten bucks, ten bucks is nothing to you I am sure, it's about the time and effort) please tell me what you think you're accomplishing

with the money that you've spent to post in this thread you could have gone to see Dune in theaters with a nice sodey-pop and poppy-corn*, maybe even twice! or you could take a friend, that would be neat. you could buy several fine books, or a quality meal, or a gift for a beloved family member

I realize that this is exactly what lowtax would have done, as evidenced by the last ten years of his posting here, but you and I both know that regardless of whatever positive qualities he had that this was not one of them

(* this is what Canadians say, I read it in a book once)

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

thank you to the modmin who blessed me with screamytag, i am v happy with this development <3

It was me, I just bought it cuz I wanted to do that "believe hard enough" thing and then be all "wow it worked :O". Sorry you had to find out about Screamy-Santa this way

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Moai Ou posted:

I'm mainly a lurker, but when I heard about the death, I thought I should post after finally catching up with the thread.

I never had the opportunity to meet him in person, but I wish that I had. Honestly, I can't even think of a time we interacted online, but he definitely had an attractive presence.
I'll admit, he was flawed, and I truly wish his anger didn't have to continue after death.
Love him or hate him, there's no denying that he brought the forums together in his own way. I just hope he can finally find peace.

I'll miss you Screamy.

:five:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Epsilon Plus posted:

when you spend another ten dollars to come back here (and to be clear it's not about the ten bucks, ten bucks is nothing to you I am sure, it's about the time and effort) please tell me what you think you're accomplishing

I believe it's called "corncobbing"

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

:hai:

dotti
Sep 7, 2002
Sometimes I say things...
dang, that sucks man

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

:patriot: :screamy:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

lowtax is probably in a freezer right now just like screamy

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

:screamy:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Shame Boy posted:

I believe it's called "corncobbing"

Its a pretty goony thing to do during a melt down, not gonna lie

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If nothing else good comes of this tragedy please modmins grant me a screamy tag.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

beautiful, thank u

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Caro was a schizophrenic who refused treatment, went to fight Khadafy in Libya and later ended up in a Syrian prison. He outlived Lowtax.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

:rowdytrout:

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

"Batman, Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne, Batman. Or have you met?"

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

:same: :screamy:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

MrQueasy posted:

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

:patriot: :screamy:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Shame Boy posted:

Speaking of, someone earlier mentioned the Hormel Hide Cellar, thanks for bringing the thought of that horrible tail back into my brain you gently caress

they were right

you’re still thinking about the tail

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Can we get airbrushed t-shirts of Lowtax and Vilerat done up like Biggie and Tupac?

Perfect gift for this holiday season.

Thank you for SomethingAwful Richard, Rest In Peace.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The X-man cometh posted:

Caro was a schizophrenic who refused treatment, went to fight Khadafy in Libya and later ended up in a Syrian prison. He outlived Lowtax.

:aaaaa:

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
I can't keep up , so what happened? Lowtax completed suicide? How do we know this?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Moai Ou posted:

I'll miss you Screamy.

mith
Sep 30, 2003

GodspeedSphere posted:

I can't keep up , so what happened? Lowtax completed suicide? How do we know this?

It’s on page 120. He was jealous of an amazing screaming fish who this thread is in remembrance of.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Merchandise the fish, Moola.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

The X-man cometh posted:

Wait, is Caro confirmed alive? I thought he died in that prison around 2015.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Ballz posted:

Wait, is Caro confirmed alive? I thought he died in that prison around 2015.

caro lives, i'm sorry you had to find out in this thread of all places

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001

GodspeedSphere posted:

Goldbelly stock price plunged.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Caro has accepted the immortal science of Islam and lives a peaceful life with his partner, inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e1a3_story.html