Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Furb prefers No Snow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Golden-i posted:

Furb prefers No Snow

same

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Golden-i posted:

Hammy Confused By Snow

Hamdog big

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

this cat is planning something

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Kwyndig posted:

Hamdog big

idk what happened to the potato I brought home

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Бегемот!!!

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

haveblue posted:

this cat is planning something

it’s stealing your toast

hamdog so big and floofy and woofy :kimchi:

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Good camouflage

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

the cat demands food

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

El Gar posted:

so the good news is that she's fully recovered from the anesthetic and is bright eyed and bushy tailed the bad news is she won't sit still and the pics aren't as good as they could be

aaaaaahhhhh gar i'm glad i stumbled into this thread, i had been thinking about trophy recently and was wondering if you had gotten another cat yet :allears:

e: cat tax

pastor of muppets fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 14, 2021

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

gently caress SNEEP posted:

the cat demands food

since you lived long enough to post this, I'm assuming you complied

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
:minnie:!!!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

my god, the pants

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Oliver passed tf out. it’s seriously the only time I can get pics of them that aren’t a blurry mess

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

PAAAANTS

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

since you lived long enough to post this, I'm assuming you complied

...Yes :sigh:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1460094206043590667

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
a friend showed me these

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh my GOSH

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

lewd

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jeeeez lol

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

donut time *may* end this week, provided this little bump on her belly is just swelling and not a hernia. lol at trying to keep a kitten from running around and jumping on things

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i know its good for him but i still feel like a dick getting bob neutered

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

aaag donut

donut tinsel is such a dear little girl :3:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

tinsel is really great

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rocco was hanging out under my desk for a bit this morning before deciding to sleep on my lap for a bit. this is unusual behavior for him and i'm mildly concerned. i'll keep watching

edit: never mind, went downstairs and he was sitting on the kitchen table where he is definitely not supposed to be

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Nov 15, 2021

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

hbag posted:

i know its good for him but i still feel like a dick getting bob neutered

The alternative is him being horny all the time with no outlet so he territorial pisses all over the place because he's gotta let the ladies know where he's at. :gonk:

Neutering is definitely the kindest thing to do for both him and your possessions.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Fashionably Great posted:

The alternative is him being horny all the time with no outlet so he territorial pisses all over the place because he's gotta let the ladies know where he's at. :gonk:

Neutering is definitely the kindest thing to do for both him and your possessions.

Also the smell. Intact male cats STIIIINNNKKK like PIIISSSSS

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Fashionably Great posted:

yeah he does keep trying to gently caress his favourite toy

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

:nms:
if you think neutering is rough, try having to cut your cat’s dick off

Rocky has a condition called Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease, or FLUTD. he’s had several life-threatening urinary blockages. it’s super common in male cats and the most effective treatment for it is to remove the most distal part of the urinary tract, which is…well, he’s lost his penis-having privileges after being hospitalized multiple times because he couldn’t pee

anyone with male cats out there definitely watch out for peeing problems. my mother in law is going through this right now with one of hers, he’s been in the ER for a week now because he wasn’t acting right and it turns out his bladder was the size of a fist and he almost died from multiple organ failure because of it :(

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tinsel is bigger than before

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hbag posted:

yeah he does keep trying to gently caress his favourite toy

trig post the squid

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

El Gar posted:

donut time *may* end this week, provided this little bump on her belly is just swelling and not a hernia. lol at trying to keep a kitten from running around and jumping on things

Can you recommend which donut to buy (off Canadian Amazon)? Quill goes under the knife soon. I know it's fine but I'm dreading it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
planes trains automobiles

better have my donut

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

I can’t believe she tolerates the donut so well. either of mine are instantly dead weight in protest of anything other that the lightest of the light soft e-collar.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

VelociBacon posted:

Can you recommend which donut to buy (off Canadian Amazon)? Quill goes under the knife soon. I know it's fine but I'm dreading it.

this is what we got. note that you must ALSO have a collar to go along with it, the collar loops in underneath.

https://www.amazon.ca/Calm-Paws-Behavior-Support-Protective/dp/B08SWSDTNY

also chuck the 'calming disc' in the trash it is harmful to cats. the instructions warn about it but it bears repeating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep