Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
or maybe i will read my role YOU DONT KNOOOOWW

anyways ##Vote Grandicap scummy avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

The great sand Cult rises again in a new world~ Join us, our alliance grows against the scum.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Dexanth posted:

im going to play this day without reading my role

itll be like an isekai where i dont know my power

That's dumb

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Tom Tucker posted:

That's dumb

have you met me though

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

Which is to say, I adore being dumb, albeit not winvirus-tier dumb

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Dexanth posted:

have you met me though

We should all try to play Mafia well to maximize our team's chances of winning that's the secret to having a fun game of Mafia none of this other nonsense

I think you need to take things more seriously.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am imagining your AV's having this argument, and it fits so very well.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh crap we're starting already

Holy crap Sandicap with the actual name change

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dexanth posted:

Which is to say, I adore being dumb, albeit not winvirus-tier dumb

Chandler catching strays drat

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh crap we're starting already

Holy crap Sandicap with the actual name change

You gotta commit to the bit Bif.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

t a s t e posted:

Chandler catching strays drat

lmaooooo

Tom Tucker posted:

We should all try to play Mafia well to maximize our team's chances of winning that's the secret to having a fun game of Mafia none of this other nonsense

I think you need to take things more seriously.

im seriously scrubbing this stain on the wall does that count

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I would like to announce my alliance with the Sandgang Sandgang.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I would like to announce my alliance with the Sandgang Sandgang.

I'll take it to the council, but I'm not sure about your chances.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Oh, game started. Great. Also, lol, namechange! (I will be laughing less when my brain decides to confuse the both of you).

Anyway, see you all tomorrow, gotta sleep today. You all shitpost ahead, will catch up and spam the thread when you all are asleep :classiclol:.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hi

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoa drat lot of old heads here.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandicap posted:

You gotta commit to the bit Bif.

Respect.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote maerlyn suspicious d1 posting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

There are too many sand players now, I hate it. They’re rough and coarse and get into every game

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Retro Futurist posted:

Whoa drat lot of old heads here.

Yeah, this game I think skews older, mafia-wise, that the handful we've had lately. As far as I can see, anyway, not that I have much of a frame of reference.

So I am here to play the part of the newbie, because someone has to, and Deadmeat still hasn't reported (Circlr I think is not that new).

How do you play this?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

There are too many sand players now, I hate it. They’re rough and coarse and get into every game

Ok boomer

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

On the other hand I’d like to welcome Sandi to his first game

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Thank you taste, I look forward to my new sunny disposition, I'm just beachy, thanks for asking. I'm doing just fine and sandy.
I am ready to construct my sandcastle of cases, and with my toes in the sand, and drink in my hand, find the scum, and wave bye to them.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

t a s t e posted:

On the other hand I’d like to welcome Sandi to his first game

I am not so sure of that. I seem to remind him from somewhere... a long time ago. That may be a trick.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

My new theory is we start by voting out the least experienced players and work backwards from there

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote deadmeat5150 sorry guy

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Hal Insandenza posted:

My new theory is we start by voting out the least experienced players and work backwards from there

Down for it, but let's get a compromise: least, then most, then least, then most. Get the game down to the median by LYLO, it's the better outcome, statistically speaking.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

Down for it, but let's get a compromise: least, then most, then least, then most. Get the game down to the median by LYLO, it's the better outcome, statistically speaking.

We’ll see…

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Oh boy oh boy it's happening

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
[quote="Hal Insandenza" post="519279954"]
##vote deadmeat5150 sorry guy
[/quote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Insandenza posted:

Lol

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandicap posted:

Thank you taste, I look forward to my new sunny disposition, I'm just beachy, thanks for asking. I'm doing just fine and sandy.
I am ready to construct my sandcastle of cases, and with my toes in the sand, and drink in my hand, find the scum, and wave bye to them.

Interesting comments here because Sandwolf rolls scum more often than anyone else.

##vote Sandicap

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Anyway I actually gotta go sleep, so here's a question for you all to open the game up a bit.

Suppose all 17 players got a vig D1. Who'd be the last one standing?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Shellception posted:

Anyway I actually gotta go sleep, so here's a question for you all to open the game up a bit.

In this player list, I would say either SNG or Dex or Tobbs, because they are back after extended absences. Dex might catch a shot from an oldbie settling an old grudge, but generally, when people come back after being away for a while, you give them a bit of time to exist.

Unless you are Bif, and you specifically get Yami to join a game after taking an extended break, and then shoot him d1.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Shellception posted:

I think these content games never find scum.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

I think these content games never find scum.

But do they originate from scum?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandicap posted:

Unless you are Bif, and you specifically get Yami to join a game after taking an extended break, and then shoot him d1.

I thought he was busy!

And scummy!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Insandenza posted:

But do they originate from scum?

Good question. I’ve never thought about that.

You’re about to merk me aren’t you?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

I thought he was busy!

And scummy!

The history of bad D1 Bif vigs are long and storied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Sandicap posted:

In this player list, I would say either SNG or Dex or Tobbs, because they are back after extended absences. Dex might catch a shot from an oldbie settling an old grudge, but generally, when people come back after being away for a while, you give them a bit of time to exist.

Rude

##vote Sandicrap