Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1461047972435795973

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Kind of interesting to draw attention to themselves like that, since they have a lot of ways of forcing the issue because activision relies on them for a lot of income, but they almost certainly won't.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

If the termination isn't considered to be with cause, they have to give him 292 million dollars, so I'd say that's enough without having dirt on people, though he most likely has seen similar stuff from other board members too.

You'd think being a loving sex pest would be enough cause but apparently we just live IN HELL

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Magmarashi posted:

You'd think being a loving sex pest would be enough cause but apparently we just live IN HELL

Being a sex pest was a perk of the job until like... 10 years ago. We're fighting to get out of hell.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://twitter.com/necrosofty/status/1461074976849620993

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

A love that crushes like a mace.
Zero Some tolerance.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

zero consequence workplace

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im not sure why the makers of world of warcraft do not simply organize 25+ people to fell the person in charge of loot

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

anime was right posted:

im not sure why the makers of world of warcraft do not simply organize 25+ people to fell the person in charge of loot

Bobby K is simultaneously a Boss, but also trash, so unfortunately he wouldn't drop any good loot

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i think the notoriously hellish AB workplace just randomly giving all their employees A FULL GODDAMN WEEK OFF is probably a more damning indictment than all these articles and whatnot

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Zero Tolerance

Hooplah posted:

i think the notoriously hellish AB workplace just randomly giving all their employees A FULL GODDAMN WEEK OFF is probably a more damning indictment than all these articles and whatnot

The ship is clearly on fire

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

They probably weren't gonna get much work done anyway, with morale at a record low right now plus walkouts.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
Can't have people walking out if they're not at work, see

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Can't have people walking out if they're not at work, see

or talking to each other

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Yeah let's instead make sure that they're at home emailing the story to eachother. There were multiple pdfs of that piece going around.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Yeah the week off is basically "AHAHAHA, what walk out? You can't walk out if we give you TIME OFF, right?"

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

And then the tremendous dickbag reveal that it’s unpaid time off, too.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Regalingualius posted:

And then the tremendous dickbag reveal that it’s unpaid time off, too.

wait what? they suspended everyone for a week? :pwn:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Oh, no, I mean that would be the cartoonishly evil cherry on top to expect from Kotick, at this point.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1461093985494126597?t=YurppRQiG78zcrt88OT1vw&s=19

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

instead we have implemented a zero-consequence policy for employees at director seniority and above

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

who are you going to trust, us or the lying officers of the court involved in the stewardess case and that one spokesperson that said "kotick regrets the voicemail he left where he threatened to kill his secretary"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they shredded the evidence lol

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

A spokesperson acknowledged and admitted that he threated to have someone killed. :psyduck:

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If any of you drones act like sex pests, we WILL tell HR to read up on what we're supposed to do under such a circumstance.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Bwaahhh dangit Bobby! That boy ain't right.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

stev posted:

A spokesperson acknowledged and admitted that he threated to have someone killed. :psyduck:

Ah you see that's just hearsay and not physical proof so there's 0 reason to act on it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Actually it was hyperbole and hyperbole is not considered something that can or can not be tolerated

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

old mate has shark eyes

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUuH4TEmgLo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Reminder that Bobby Kotick somehow has an important cameo in Oscar-nominated film Moneyball. Friend of the director. Guy has connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXyisZLObHc

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Vegetable posted:

Reminder that Bobby Kotick somehow has an important cameo in Oscar-nominated film Moneyball. Friend of the director. Guy has connections.

Well, he has at least one less powerful connection these days.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Magmarashi posted:

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if, if they do end up going for cause, the allegation that he withheld information from the board ends up being more legally important.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

billion dollar bobby

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Vegetable posted:

He's also besties with Steve Wynn who was trump's #1 donor, iirc.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

He's also besties with Steve Wynn who was trump's #1 donor, iirc.

Speaking of donations: https://www.opensecrets.org/search?q=robert+kotick&type=donors

remeez
Jan 10, 2007

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Zero tolerance policy?

No, sexual harassment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Murderion posted:

Zero tolerance policy?

No, sexual harassment!

Hahaha drat