Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I used DIM to grab 2 people and we did the Ratalyst in like 30 minutes at Altar of Sorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Marshal Plugnut posted:

Yeah I did shuro chi recently to do NTTE and bad juju, but I got bored with the dying/load back in cycle. And correct, setting the wish wall I tedious.
Might try and find a thrallway checkpoint from someone when I've got a free hour, that's just infinitely spawning easy kills right?

iirc the shadow thralls don't work for some catalysts. Shuro Chi is 100% ideal for the ones that require splash damage/AOE kills or non-primary ammo (moreso heavy). It's like 10-15 runs for each catalyst, just turn on a podcast and crank it out. Also good for weapons where a few shots can take out half the room (Ticuu's, Trinity Ghoul, Fighting Lion, Witherhoard) or where you can just fire full auto into the crowd (Cerberus+1, Heir Apparent).

With things like pulses, scouts and hand cannons I just use the gun in strikes or get Altars kills from a distance, particularly ones like Crimson that require precision kills. You're not really going to get those done any faster at Shuro Chi or Thrallway and you don't need a banner for ammo.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I have like 15 guardian kills for Ticcu’s, but it’s just such a miserable weapon to bring into the crucible.

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I have like 15 guardian kills for Ticcu’s, but it’s just such a miserable weapon to bring into the crucible.

Yeah miserable for me, to get killed by

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

It one shots in momentum control, just suck it up and get it done next time it comes up in the rotation.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I’ll do it next week when I have crucible bounties. I just haven’t been using it a lot lately anyway.

Hawkmoon is sweet, it really feels good nailing an amped up final shot. However, like every other hand cannon in the game, it feels like it’s designed to just be slightly worse than Ace of Spades.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
https://twitter.com/destinytrack/status/1460984766434619398?s=20

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
They were on gamepass?? Since when?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

They were on gamepass?? Since when?

Like a year

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

And Forsaken is free for everyone starting December 7th. Funny how there's 2 days of overlap.

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

What

Is with

The horse?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7cCJqya7wc

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Unfortunately no one can be told what the horse is

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
Also this thread is completely dead due to crossplay, report to the PC thread for actual discussion

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

ReverendDre posted:

What

Is with

The horse?

The Immaculate Horse's motives are not meant for our feeble minds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Just chiming in that I am still posting here.