Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

also loved how instead of just having the video be at where he sits down and starts talking, they needed to pretend they were filming it as he was just walking in but... THEY LEAVE THE START OF THE CLIP WHERE HE'S WAITING FOR HIS CUE TO WALK.

Data Graham posted:

Lol look at this

Someone got wind of the phrase "say the quiet part loud"

What do they think it means? Do they even care?

Apparently "America's gun infatuation is a threat" is the quiet part of ... something. The unspoken referent of a leftist dogwhistle, which would be... what? I can't even imagine what it might look like. "Our schools need more critical race theory and less guns (because they are a threat)"?

They think it's some hush-hush never-to-be-spoken concept, that everyone being armed is a threat to public safety? That to give voice to such an idea is some kind of shameful career-ending gaffe? Like they're so familiar with happening to them all the time like when they disinvite Bert and Ernie from CPAC for unspoken reasons?

loving catchphrase parroting numbskulls

"the gungrabbers are saying the quiet part out loud" i say, accusing Moms Demand Action and other Anti-Gun-Violence groups of having a hidden agenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

FogHelmut posted:

lol this girl is complaining that all this time working on her business is cutting into her cosplay

Is posting her IG page doxing?

Holy poo poo, IT'S YOUR OWN COMPANY

Like, I love doing living history and it's given me a lot of happiness in some bad times in my life, but I understand that I have to earn money and keep my job(s) first and foremost and I honestly can't imagine HAVING A BUSINESS and not having that come first. A job isn't YOUR OWN COMPANY.

If people are responding to her complaints I'd love to know what they're saying.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Frank Frank posted:

She’s still with him though. I would have put serious money on her leaving as soon as he was out of the White House.

She knows if she leaves she's done and has no way to provide for herself now that she's passed the "prime" age for nude models. At best she might score a spot on a medic alert commercial as the "I've fallen and can't get up" lady

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Cover the white space on the page in stickers. What are you defacing exactly at that point? An 8.5 x 11 sheet of printer paper?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

gosar needs to come clean and drop the charades because nobody cares if he has a neurological disorder and only half the country cares if he is a soulless goblin

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

It's amazing they think calling themselves "pure bloods" makes them better when it was the loser villains in HP and loving Nazis

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Had this great guy work for me, showed up every day, did overtime, just amazing 5/5 perfect worker
...then 30 days passed, and the dude marches in my office asking for money??? I felt betrayed, just another pay chaser. Had to let him go, and now there is nobody here to do the work but me! Is this really how this country treats the job creators nowdays!?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Republicans: Cancel culture is out of control!

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1461416719235235842

Republicans: Boycott what we don't like!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Parkinson's for sure

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

"I killed more people than any other state in the US, worship me"

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
The manager of the coffee bar in my building told me that we only see her at that location when one of her employees "has a covid scare *eye roll*"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

The manager of the coffee bar in my building told me that we only see her at that location when one of her employees "has a covid scare *eye roll*"

Try pouring hot coffee on her and tell her heat is a hoax and she's being a baby liberal complaining about burns.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

The Alchemist posted:

Had this great guy work for me, showed up every day, did overtime, just amazing 5/5 perfect worker
...then 30 days passed, and the dude marches in my office asking for money??? I felt betrayed, just another pay chaser. Had to let him go, and now there is nobody here to do the work but me! Is this really how this country treats the job creators nowdays!?

don’t like your pay? get a better job, i dont care what it is, just one that pays more! it doesn’t matter!

don’t want these extra responsibilities? you don’t care about this business or have an emotional buy-in? you’re just here for the competitive wages??

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

vaginite posted:

Also note how they’re straight forward and not hanging at all, like they’re in a bra without the bra. Just look at how stiff and motionless they are. Real ones hang. And the shape, she must have went up a bunch of sizes because they’re too round, like two bowling balls, real tits have a couple different shapes, flapjack titties, cone titties, tube sock titties, and the elusive perfect teardrop titties.

Lmk if you have any other questions, I’ve done a lot of research into this.

followed in life by the grapefruit in a grocery bag titties and the fried egg hanging from a nail titties.
Enjoy them when they're fresh, people

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

trickybiscuits posted:

Holy poo poo, IT'S YOUR OWN COMPANY

Like, I love doing living history and it's given me a lot of happiness in some bad times in my life, but I understand that I have to earn money and keep my job(s) first and foremost and I honestly can't imagine HAVING A BUSINESS and not having that come first. A job isn't YOUR OWN COMPANY.

If people are responding to her complaints I'd love to know what they're saying.

So many small business owners think it’s passive income. Like, they’ll just own something, hire employees, hire a manager, hire a bookkeeper, and then they’ll just gently caress off and live like a rich person.

And then reality sets in and their massive sense of entitlement has them trying to screw over everyone involved, because something must be wrong if they’re not able to live out their idle rich fantasy lifestyle.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

it’s so tough for business owners that can’t find employees who value their place of employment, who go that extra mile because they’re proud of what they do, together, as a community

now i gotta catch my plane, ill be gone for 8 months while i travel and collect earnings from this dump

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
This is a just a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread, especially those who have been through the various incarnations of it, when it was in Cspam, and when I was at one time assisting IKing the thread- you are all Cool and Good and my friend because we have one thing in common; the primal need and desire to laugh at the fact that Trump was and will always have been POTUS

:love:

I haven't started drinking yet. At least not in earnest. I think Earnest would have an issue with it

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

So many small business owners think it’s passive income. Like, they’ll just own something, hire employees, hire a manager, hire a bookkeeper, and then they’ll just gently caress off and live like a rich person.

And then reality sets in and their massive sense of entitlement has them trying to screw over everyone involved, because something must be wrong if they’re not able to live out their idle rich fantasy lifestyle.

Sounds a lot like Kitchen Nightmares

Some of those episodes really owned

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

gently guides hands to steering wheel

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
I didn't see that this one was posted, but lol!
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1461165513506123777?s=20

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

An insane mind posted:

Who are these people having long conversations at the loving checkout? Put your stuff on the belt, pay and move the gently caress on.

The same ones that get confused on the self checkout lanes and keep hitting the help button

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Icept posted:

For some reason, these people think they’re going to get rich owning a restaurant. It’s the perfect combo of greed and not knowing how literally anything actually works.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Icept posted:

"The haters on Yelp leaving fake reviews are the reason I'm so bad at business!".

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I’m pretty sure he’s a chud, but I love this guy. He’s the one who referred to Jan 6 defendants as “short-bus people.”

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

This is a just a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread, especially those who have been through the various incarnations of it, when it was in Cspam, and when I was at one time assisting IKing the thread- you are all Cool and Good and my friend because we have one thing in common; the primal need and desire to laugh at the fact that Trump was and will always have been POTUS

I haven't started drinking yet. At least not in earnest. I think Earnest would have an issue with it

:hug:

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

inshallah

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Yeah, my Etsy storefront/offshore sweatshop/money laundering business is way more work than I thought it'd be.

e: We sell MAGA theme rhinestone-studded denim jackets

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

SocketWrench posted:

It's amazing they think calling themselves "pure bloods" makes them better when it was the loser villains in HP and loving Nazis

Whether it’s European aristocracy, yapping little dog breeds, or these chud yutzes, “pure blood” is achieved by heavy inbreeding.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

curlys gold posted:

gently guides hands to steering wheel

WROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN SKREEEEEE PTCHOAW*inexplicable lasergun noises*!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Frank Frank posted:

Time to cover their gas pumps in stickers of my little ponies or something.

Lemonparty stickers

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

lawyers for fox news: no reasonable person would fall for this horseshit

lawyers for chuds: none of these people are reasonable seriously just look how stupid my client is he subsists entirely on horseshit and im amazed he managed to put pants on today

~ecosystems~

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/2wiredSecurity/status/1461384937131724803

Ol Trump only got his start to his dad, who on a few occasions had to bail out his son as Trump boy was poo poo at business even when given several million in dollars to work with.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

haljordan posted:

Trump eats so much fast food because he is insanely paranoid about being poisoned

The man is a poo poo human being and has hosed over drat near everyone to interact with him. I'd be concerned about poison too if I were him.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

SocketWrench posted:

"I killed more people than any other state in the US, worship me"
what, are you too WEAK to worship him??

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Last Call posted:

Republicans: Cancel culture is out of control!

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1461416719235235842

Republicans: Boycott what we don't like!

I'm sorry, where in the Constitution does it say banks need to provide you a service regardless of legalities. I hope it's right there next to the part about stupid people need to be put down for fear they'll elect an orange skinned shyster to POTUS

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Wait is DeSantis Nurgle?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

curlys gold posted:

“pay chasers” is my new favorite nefarious bullshit word for what normal people consider normal things

Capitalists: well, if you don't have any money you kinda deserve to starve to death on the street.

Also capitalists: How dare you show up expecting money for your time?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

The defense has requested that the persons who died of with bullet wounds are not to be referred to as "victims", but rather with more neutral term "bullet chasers"

Poz my neg bullethole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

This dude’s got a neurological condition. :lol:

As a top brain doctor, I can conclusively diagnose this as nuclear brainworms.