Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Toalpaz posted:

So you're saying it wasn't the fact that b- jailed her, and all scum team knew it was her after I claimed for her, right?

Well it was my assumption at least - I at least didn't spot anything that would point Maer to having a non-VT role before that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I'm good if Toal has no more questions for me.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Well it was my assumption at least - I at least didn't spot anything that would point Maer to having a non-VT role before that.

For what it’s worth I didn’t think about it like toal did, I saw that same post you did and then made a joke or two about the mysterious identity of the tracker.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Yami Fenrir posted:

Well thank you, that just about clears everything up Yami. Yeah this all makes sense now. You knew to doctor Mae, because of that statement she made. Thank you.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote too meen to be keen

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

alright toal you're gonna wear this loss like Arknights

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: There was a Ignatius M. Meen here. They're gone now.

Votecount for Day 4

Ignatius M. Meen (4): Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, hambeet
Yami Fenrir (2): Ignatius M. Meen, Voodoofly

Not Voting (1): Deadmeat5150

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2021 at 1:26 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

hambeet posted:

For what it’s worth I didn’t think about it like toal did, I saw that same post you did and then made a joke or two about the mysterious identity of the tracker.

I don't remember exactly but I think you might actually have gotten me onto that train of thought like

"the not so mysterious tracker"

"Wait, N1 action failed, we're assuming scum rber. scum knows! Paniccccc"

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

The monsters had come to a decision and once again, judgement was swift. Even if he wasn't guilty, people realized that he wasn't even on the guest list to begin with, and with a strong punt, Chucky was unceremoniously kicked out the nearest window into the lagoon. Prompt investigation revealed that breaking into the convention and faking a reservation was his only crime though.

Ignatius M. Meen (Chucky), Town-Aligned Vanilla has been eliminated!

Other than your vote, you have no other powers. Sorry!

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Mod Note: They're making a new Child's Play series in the year 2021, what the actual gently caress why.

You know the drill. 24 hours for night actions or your money back.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

The morning seems to be quiet for once, and everyone breathes a sigh of relief, until the remaining guests realize why it's so quiet. Beetlejuice is not around doing his usual loud obnoxious greetings. The hotel staff quickly go to work, but all that can be found of him is a severed arm and remnants of his suit. Things are getting desperate...

Toalpaz (Beetlejuice), Town-Aligned Masonry Creator has checked out of the party!

You have 48 hours. Good luck!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): Bifauxnen, Deadmeat5150, hambeet, Voodoofly, Yami Fenrir

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2021 at 11:53 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:psyduck:

What the actual gently caress is going on with this game.

I cannot believe Meen was town.

No offense meen.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bif, do you still trust voodoo after yesterday?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Ok, if meen was town then I'm going with pure feeling here. Yami had been pinging me all game. I cant really put a finger on it but something has felt disnengenuous about their posts.

##vote Yami

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

A) It's Lylo

B) I'm an uncountered doctor claim

What the gently caress are you doing deadmeat.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

If you are town you literally just allowed the SK + scum to quickhammer the doctor.

Even if you are sus of me there is no reason to vote instantly in lylo.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Unvote now so we can actually discuss things.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also you've said literally nothing of the sort all game so I assume you're actually just the SK or last scum anyway.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

There literally is a missing kill even.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
##unvote

I still don't understand lylo

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
No I haven't said much at all this game. Actually every ping or guess I've had, out loud or not, has been wrong.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I can't get anything from Ham or Voodoo and you and bif have felt off to me all game. Maybe it's leftover betrayal vibes from Krakenguard I dunno.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Beet, i'd like to hear from you too. Who do you think should be the votes for today?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

:psyduck:

What the actual gently caress is going on with this game.

I cannot believe Meen was town.

No offense meen.

Same on all counts.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Bif, do you still trust voodoo after yesterday?

I don't have any particular reason to suspect him but I won't be ruling him out, no. Old D1 town feels on Tommu have got their expiry date.

Yami Fenrir posted:

A) It's Lylo

B) I'm an uncountered doctor claim

What the gently caress are you doing deadmeat.

Toal was actually very insistent yesterday (in masonry) that you had to be the SK after all, Yami - Mr Hyde to the Dr Jekyll. But yes you should unvote to talk about it first, Deadmeat.

Oh good on ya, already did

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Beet, i'd like to hear from you too. Who do you think should be the votes for today?

Beet should be a few hours, I'm only awake cause I remembered to drink my hydralite and went surprisingly easy on the drinks this weekend and am not hungover at all

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Same on all counts.

I don't have any particular reason to suspect him but I won't be ruling him out, no. Old D1 town feels on Tommu have got their expiry date.

Toal was actually very insistent yesterday (in masonry) that you had to be the SK after all, Yami - Mr Hyde to the Dr Jekyll. But yes you should unvote to talk about it first, Deadmeat.

Oh good on ya, already did

I cant go into specifics if i want to have any chance of preventing another death but Hyde is part of my role restrictions. I specifically said that instead of targeting restrctions for that reason. The hyde mechanic is why i knew i didnt stop a kill.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway thats toal but what do you believe bif.

Anyway i think we should lunch the likely scum instead of the sk today if possible.

I know they have a strongman kill cuz they went through my doc on maer. It had to have been the scum kill cuz b- got killed by SK.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

There literally is a missing kill even.

To be fair, with the numbers so narrowed down now, this could easily just be from a double-target on Toal. Toal's mason role was proven and they were basically confirmed town.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Anyway thats toal but what do you believe bif.

I'm not nearly convinced as Toal was, but promised I'd consider it.

I'm still paranoid about Beet. Don't know why no one else has mentioned him hardly at all. Wonder if he's really the SK and that's why he got so especially pissy about me mentioning him

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

To be fair, with the numbers so narrowed down now, this could easily just be from a double-target on Toal. Toal's mason role was proven and they were basically confirmed town.

I'm not nearly convinced as Toal was, but promised I'd consider it.

I'm still paranoid about Beet. Don't know why no one else has mentioned him hardly at all. Wonder if he's really the SK and that's why he got so especially pissy about me mentioning him

Like I gave up on my beet case from... day 2 or something? But I still think it has merit. I think beet has a higher likelyhood of being scum than SK really.

My choices for today would be deadmeat and one of beet or voodoo, really, that's why I asked you if you still trust voodoo.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Like I gave up on my beet case from... day 2 or something? But I still think it has merit. I think beet has a higher likelyhood of being scum than SK really.

My choices for today would be deadmeat and one of beet or voodoo, really, that's why I asked you if you still trust voodoo.

If it's Voodoo, I'd lean towards him being SK instead of scum. I did get a really townie tone from Tommu D1.

Both Voodoo and Deadmeat were getting greedy about suggesting a vote for me over Hum, but maybe Beet suddenly pulling up from the old case on me is more suspicious.

I don't loving knooooooow, Yami

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Most of all I can't believe Meen actually thought Hum would just sit on that dayvidge

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

If it's Voodoo, I'd lean towards him being SK instead of scum. I did get a really townie tone from Tommu D1.

Both Voodoo and Deadmeat were getting greedy about suggesting a vote for me over Hum, but maybe Beet suddenly pulling up from the old case on me is more suspicious.

I don't loving knooooooow, Yami

I honestly don't have the brainspace for it right now but I think I will revisit my beet read. I think I'm willing to vote Beet->Deadmeat->Voodoo right now.

I trust you because of the track from Maer. Sure, there's a chance that you just withheld your kill but... I just don't see it happening realistically.

I really want to know wtf hum was about though. Was that actually just gamethrowing?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Ok, if meen was town then I'm going with pure feeling here. Yami had been pinging me all game. I cant really put a finger on it but something has felt disnengenuous about their posts.

##vote Yami

:captainpop:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Since everyone else claimed I'm Demogorgan, vanilla townie.

That's what the dumbass roar posting D1 was all about.

Yami I'm sorry but after going back Yaminyou still read like scum to me.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

I really wish you all would stop hammering so quickly. We had less than 24 hours yesterday.

I still think it’s yami. I think toal was right about yami knowing who killed circl. I think pushing onto meek is exactly what scum would do (I did it in one of my last scum games when steak got caught out doing something stupid).

I know there is a doc claim but (1) scum doctor is one of my favourite roles (2) I know it’s one of grands favourite roles and he helped with setup and balance (3) minus died at night so it’s entirely plausible to give scum a protection role (4) and yami has enough experience to not be pushing “I’m a doctor I can’t be scum” this hard.

It’s early though. I never got a chance to follow up on beet because you all hammered so quick and I just got out of a four hour English proficiency exam so I’m going to get some food then enjoy the weekend a bit (and probably mad rush my TD entry this week).

I did reread bif and don’t want to vote her. I stand by not wanting to vote meat because I really don’t think they are scum with how they interacted with merk and minus.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Beet I know I'm sus of you the most and all but I appreciate you being the sensible one out of the bunch.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Coming up with the smash hit reads of "feels scummy" and "was bussing the scumbo they were screaming at town to lunch over bif"

:negative:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also scum had a protective role, it's called a Jailor

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Voodoofly posted:

I really wish you all would stop hammering so quickly. We had less than 24 hours yesterday.

I still think it’s yami. I think toal was right about yami knowing who killed circl. I think pushing onto meek is exactly what scum would do (I did it in one of my last scum games when steak got caught out doing something stupid).

I know there is a doc claim but (1) scum doctor is one of my favourite roles (2) I know it’s one of grands favourite roles and he helped with setup and balance (3) minus died at night so it’s entirely plausible to give scum a protection role (4) and yami has enough experience to not be pushing “I’m a doctor I can’t be scum” this hard.

It’s early though. I never got a chance to follow up on beet because you all hammered so quick and I just got out of a four hour English proficiency exam so I’m going to get some food then enjoy the weekend a bit (and probably mad rush my TD entry this week).

I did reread bif and don’t want to vote her. I stand by not wanting to vote meat because I really don’t think they are scum with how they interacted with merk and minus.

I'm a big fan of how this just entirely ignores day 2 and is mostly based on setup/mod spec at LYLO too.

While mentioning bif's d2 merk interactions.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Yami Fenrir posted:

Also scum had a protective role, it's called a Jailor

I love that your defense is that scum never bus, especially in a situation where their scum mate was caught through night actions, and that a jailor precludes a scum doctor.

Also that you protected maer but scum must have a jug and Toal, the towniest person in the game, also died.