Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Okay I’ll wait for yami.

Town should never vote self :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

:colbert:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Roar?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
##vote Beet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So I’ve been smoking a fatty and had some deep thoughts.

The two flipped scum this game have been living fictional humans who have been the protagonists in monster or monster tangentially related movies.

The Janitor in Willys Wonderland
Peter Venkman from Ghost Busters

We also have the serial killer as Santa Clause, an exception to the above but quite honestly not a monster for sure.

The rest of us are monsters. The rest of us are classic horror movie monster dating back to mid lay century, but all created pre-2000.

Day 0 was the creature from the black lagoon(1954), then Gremlins(1984) Frankensteins Monster (1818 novel and movie 1931) Michael Meyers (1978), Imohtep (1999), Jason Vorhees (1980), wolfman (1941), Chucky (1988), Beetlejuice (1988)

I’m Dracula (1897 novel and 1931 film)
Bif is Freddy Krueger (1985)
Yami is Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (1886 novel and 1921 film)

And deadmeat is the Demogorgon (2016).

Yes it’s in d&d, yes it’s mentioned in Christian literature as a denizen of hell but never a horror novel nor a horror movie. It is quite clearly here the odd one out.

Just a thought.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lmao

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think hambeet is hammered!

Votecount for Day 6
With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 24th, 2021 at 2:41 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hambeet has been eliminated!

Please wait warmly...

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

The remaining four guests stared each other down, but the argument was over before it even began. The other three rushed the guest going by the alias of "Hambeet," grabbing him with their supernatural strength, and shoving him away into a coffin. "Do you know who I am? I'm Vlad Tepes Dracula, the head of this whole damned convention! I will be damned if I take any more of these accusations!" But the vampire's protests were cut short, as the three other guests shut him in the coffin, some nails being quite helpfully provided to seal him away and silence him.

Hambeet (Count Dracula), Town-Aligned Vanilla has been sealed away!

It was at this moment that someone paused to ask where the nails actually came from. Freddy looked at Mr. Hyde and shrugged. Mister Hyde then took the next logical step, holding the third guest down while Freddy drove his claws clean through the beast's head, putting the Demogorgon down for good.

Deadmeat5150 (The Demogorgon), Town-Aligned Vanilla has been slain!

[i]With their grisly job done, Hyde breathed a sigh of relief. "Hah. Now I'll just take this chump's mask off and we'll see who's been ruining my vacation!" Hyde pulled on the Demogorgon's head. It felt.. fleshy. Slimy... Real. And it wasn't coming off. "...Freddy, I don't think this is a mask, what's going on...?" Inhuman screams rang out as a needle was injected into Hyde from Freddy's... claws...? Hyde could feel the serum boiling inside of him as he realized that it was all too late...

Yami Fenrir (Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde), Town-Aligned Doctor/Bodyguard has been endgamed!

Each night, you may pick a target. If they would be killed during the night, you will prevent that kill. After taking the doctor action though, you'll drink the potion, and turn into Mister Hyde. As Hyde, you instead perform the bodyguard action. You may target any player. If they would be killed that night, you are killed instead.

[i]The Black Lagoon was on fire, all remnants of that accursed place soon to be nothing but ashes. The monster slayer smirked as he left the burning hotel in his wake. It hadn't come easily, but that was the end of a whole host of monsters and demons. And though his work was never done, perhaps now he could take a vacation of his own...

Bifauxnen (Abraham Van Helsing), Scum-Aligned Rolecop has claimed victory!

Your knowledge of the supernatural will come in handy here. Each night, you may choose a target and investigate them. You will be told their identity and role.

You also have access to the following scum team factional ability.

When anyone on the team performs the night kill, you may apply one of the following modifiers to it. Each of these abilities is a one shot.

Ninja: You can not be observed or tracked performing this kill.
Juggernaut: This kill will bypass most protections.
Janitor: Only the player name and flavor will flip. Alignment and role will be hidden.

Congrats to Bif, Binus, and Merk for their team victory.

The rundown in a bit.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
May I be the first to say: lol

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

May i be the second to say: lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lols

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Unbelievable.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
GG, town really really threw almost every step of the way.

But bif played very effectively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

In short, variety is the spice of life.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
GG.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Bif was amazing this game, so was Voodoo, can't imagine subbing in for an SK is easy. Merk's claim was great and fun, and Toal and Hum had half the game solved but noone listened to them and chaos got the thread down, lol. Also props to Mae, professional tracker (twice in a row?).

A great game to watch, I am sure it'd have been nerve-wracking to play. You all did great and Plastic's writing and modding was top-notch, here's to many more games from him!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Yep, two time tracker, ineffective as always lol (I was jailed N1 and Bif ninja-ed N2). I tried to convince Toal Bif was scum but alas...

GG to scum and well played Bif :)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Also I said it in discord but thanks for the game Plastic, it was fun and you did great! Looking forward to the next one :woop:

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Yeah thanks Plastic, that's a hell of a nice first game to mod.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Shellception posted:

Merk's claim was great and fun,

i loving lolled hard at that merk. calling me not dracula? poor drac!

Voodoofly posted:

Yeah thanks Plastic, that's a hell of a nice first game to mod.

oh wow first game plastic? very well done!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Thanks for the fun game everyone! And to my masonbro Plastic for running it, especially all the fun NK flavour, having cool flavour always helps inspire me to scum harder :3:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Aww thanks for all the kind words. Also thanks to co-mod Grandicap who graciously walked me through this poo poo every step of the way. I'll do set up and ideas talk tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Oh. Goddamnit.

Gonna sulk in a corner now.

Outstanding game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Damnit bif!