Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Josh Lyman posted:

CJ and Leo hoping for cheese

this album needs to drop stat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

:cry:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i appreciate thicc orange oscar

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

blep

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib

Reminds me of my favorite grooming video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRDVNs1_iII

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

what is that cat doing

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

graph posted:

what is that cat doing

hang in there

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

knox_harrington posted:

re thread title, Marcie was unable to bear weight on one of her back legs yesterday. It's unclear exactly what happened but the mountains are pretty unforgiving and there are lots of things for an exuberant chaton to fall off.

she saw the vet this morning and has snapped a knee ligament, poor thing. The vet is referring her to a kitty orthopedic surgeon to get mended :homebrew: (not that I begrudge spending the money)

stay safe, Marcie :ohdear:

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

graph posted:

what is that cat doing

Helix likes to hang his head over the edge of the nest part of their tree

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

It's good to see the tradition continuing.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Shifty Pony posted:

hey I need a bunch of cats for the cover of the calendar so please quote and post your cats if you're interested.

pita deigns to acknowledge your silly calendar

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

What's the plan for the calendar cover? If it's a cheering section I have many tasteful images of my cats yawning that could look like they are cheering.

Edit: Don't worrry I'll post them just in case!

Bandire fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 23, 2021

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
praise the sun

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
It's been a while since I posted Zelda. She's fuzzy and angry as ever.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
update:

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

I love cats

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.
My good boy Graham passed away at the vet today. He'd been struggling with constipation again, he likely had a bladder blockage, he had pancreatitis and his high-grade heart murmur had been behind a thickening in his heart muscles - they took x-rays of his chest and abdomen, and then his poor stressed body threw a blood clot and administered the TKO in the blink of an eye.

I'd been taking him to the vet a few times the past couple weeks, and trying to feed him. He was a very stoic cat and never complained about this indignity, and I giggled at the orange babushka and took a picture last night.

I'm so glad I did, because it's the second last one I have of him.

I have to wait two weeks to bring him home again.

Please hug all your beautiful cats and kittens, give them all the pets, and remind them how loved they are. I'm going to go squeeze my other cat Martin who hates it but too bad.

I'll miss you forever, Grimbles.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

RIP Graham, an excellent friend.

I'm sorry Sehkmet, losing a cat is always rough but losing one like that where you can't say goodbye is a special kind of awful.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
for graham

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

look at this good kitty who was very very loved

rip graham

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Sehkmet posted:

My good boy Graham passed away at the vet today. He'd been struggling with constipation again, he likely had a bladder blockage, he had pancreatitis and his high-grade heart murmur had been behind a thickening in his heart muscles - they took x-rays of his chest and abdomen, and then his poor stressed body threw a blood clot and administered the TKO in the blink of an eye.

I'd been taking him to the vet a few times the past couple weeks, and trying to feed him. He was a very stoic cat and never complained about this indignity, and I giggled at the orange babushka and took a picture last night.

Please hug all your beautiful cats and kittens, give them all the pets, and remind them how loved they are. I'm going to go squeeze my other cat Martin who hates it but too bad.

I'm really sorry. Such a good boy and so handsome!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Electric Hobo posted:

It's been a while since I posted Zelda. She's fuzzy and angry as ever.

:eyepop:

:catstare:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

RIP Graham, a faithful friend

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

TOOT BOOT posted:

RIP Graham, a faithful friend

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

RIP Graham. A well loved and handsome boy.

nuh-uh no way
Mar 27, 2010
Perry with a couple front legs out poses

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Sorry about Graham, that's awful.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Sehkmet posted:

Such a good babushka :(

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Bandire posted:

What's the plan for the calendar cover? If it's a cheering section I have many tasteful images of my cats yawning that could look like they are cheering.

let's just say that the 1st place position on the podium is the place to be and there's a bit of a competition to get there.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

RIP to a very good boy

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.
Thank you everyone for your kindness. I miss him so much already, and I hope his pain was fleeting. We knew he was ill, but it was sudden and drat but it hurts just that much more.

But in happier times:

Black cat is Martin, with his big orange bro Graham.

A snoozin' Graham.

And Martin, on his heated perch.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Goodbye Graham. :( Hope you and Martin are coping okay.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
All Grahams go to heaven, sorry friend

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

looks like he had a sweet life, a very pro cat.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Sehkmet posted:

I am so, so sorry Sehkmet. Dexter had the same heart condition and that's what did him in.

Remember that all Little Friends always take the biggest spaces in our hearts and that's why it hurts so much when they leave.

Graham was blessed to have your love, and you his.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Always touch belly, exhibit b:

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Oh no Graham. Sorry to hear this.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

RIP Graham, you were loved :smith: