Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

This morning as I sipped my morning coffee I spotted a humble, furtive pilgrim gathering acorns for his Thanksgiving feast with the Indians. He tipped his pilgrim hat to me and I smiled and raised my steaming mug of coffee to him before he took his sack of acorns and trotted back to his pilgrim colony. Post here to discuss your own pilgrim sightings on this blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
One thing I'm not thankful for is this thread

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I saw a Pilgrim going through my trash this morning and when she spotted me she said I was going to hell for using so much lube.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My piles are grim always

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Saw two Pilgrims going at it over at the freeway overpass, just rutting like mad before man and God. They scampered off like frightened beasts when I shook a bottle with pebbles at them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

There was one in one of the trees out back firing his little flintlock in the air and being thankful!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
John wayne hosed a pilgrim on e or something i think

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I saw one holding a cornucopia trying to cross a busy highway at night while driving home from work yesterday.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Saw a few Pilgrims rooting through an empty potatofield. One Pilgrim established eyecontact with me, just moments before braining and swallowing whole a small rodent it had found and was clutching in its claw-like hands.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Checked the traps this morning. Nothing yet.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Pilgrims aren't native to my country but our zoo has a breeding pair. I should go check them out.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I saw pilgrims rooting through my neighbor's trash at night

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

death to pilgrims

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

the thanksgiving kind, not the islam kind

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Send those people back where they came from, this is our country and we’re full.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I saw a pilgrim in the closet with Satan

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

pilgrims are a invasive species. they can really mess up your pumpkin patches and try to steal your livestock.

lucky I have my thermal night vision goggles and my trusty AR 15 to exterminate any that trespass on my land.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Don’t have that problem here in the sunshine state. I do have to chase off conquistadors every once in a while who think my water softener system is the fountain of youth.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

howdy pilgrim :clint:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
not feeling thankful about your lies op. your dinner will be a bit dryer every lie you tell.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I just took an enormous an enormous Squanto (it was this post)

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

Last year I was sitting in my living room with the backyard blinds open and one walk right to the window and press its body against it.

It looked really cold and hungry but I know once you feed or cloth them they never leave.

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Yeah there was one rooting for acorns out back until my dog spotted it and it scampered up a tree. Now it's up there chittering and dropping acorn shells just to antagonize my dog who's running around the tree barking her head off. God I hate this holiday.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
one of my neighbors left a fresh pie on their balcony to cool and I saw a pilgrim trying to climb up and snatch it

I hollered at him and he was so shocked he fell. He kind lay there for awhile then he got up and scampered off

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What’s that pilgrim doing to that turkey’s anus?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No u didn't

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lil bitch

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Where were they on pilgrimage to?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I stole his li’l buckle shoes and filled em full of piss

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That’s what I think about pilgrims.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
im bequeathing hezekiah my used sex arse

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

The Scientist posted:

im bequeathing hezekiah my used sex arse

Don't sign your posts!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if your pilgrims become a nuisance you can make a trap by taking a large bucket and filling it with water and floating a pumpkin pie in the middle, and put a ramp up to it. the pilgrims will enter seeking the pie but due to their heavy shoe buckles cannot swim. be sure to empty the trap regularly

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nooner posted:

John wayne hosed a pilgrim on e or something i think

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My schlong will make a pilgrimage to OP’s prostate.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Maybe if the pilgrims weren't so stupid they put their belts on their hats they wouldn't have been kicked out of Latvia or wherever in the first place.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

You know, if a colony gets too big to support itself, they begin hanging members of the population for witchcraft.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
So he had a big nutsack huh

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

saw a pilgrim drinking a pina colada at trader vics

his hair was perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
the furtive pilgrim, so easily forgotten