Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
or is it just a millennial thing? do the kids think its cringe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'll go ask the local high schoolers.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Can confirm, they will smoke all of your weed and eat all of your food and then act like they didn't

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I went to the local high school but no one was there. My conclusion... They're all too stoned to go to school.

hot cocoa on the couch

they only vape, dab and eat weed. smoking is indeed cringe

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

hot cocoa on the couch

local zoomers are on record as saying smoking anything is a "big yikes", "canceled", and "kinda sus", however, vaping "hits different", "slaps" and they "stan" anti-smoking coalitions. the youths ended the interview saying, quote, "periodt"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

local zoomers are on record as saying smoking anything is a "big yikes", "canceled", and "kinda sus", however, vaping "hits different", "slaps" and they "stan" anti-smoking coalitions. the youths ended the interview saying, quote, "periodt"

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
weed is a vibe

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lol

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Ass-penny

Macnult

[going on a “walk” with my younger cousin]
“yo i got this stuff called delta 8 which is like, still weed, but not, but like it is. sorry you remember 9/11 by the way that sucks but y’all really had the drip afterwards”

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i am zoomer adjacent and can confirm they're down to clown

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
someday I will be an old man smoking mids out of a corncob pipe in the park and the Clockwork Orange gang will laugh as they beat my rear end to a pulp

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

We get it. They vape

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
How can you have any pudding if you don't smoke your weed?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Bright Bart posted:

How much of that pudding have you had... ?

deep dish peat moss

If a zoomer says they don't smoke weed, offer some anyway and say "yeah right I know you're faking" and they will say "ope" and take a hit

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Bright Bart posted:

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
They vape butt fumes

Bright Bart

Zoomers are the best people and I love them to death and think they need to be protected at all costs.

One day there will be the first Gen Z mass murderer and/or racist firebrand but until such a day who cares if they smoke weed or not leave 'em alone.

edit: Alphas haven't proven their value to society yet so go harass them, pig.

Bright Bart

Zoomers can't smoke weed since Boomers hoarded all the money and Millenials hoarded all the loud.

Bright Bart

Weed wealth redistribution.

Full weed communism now!

Machai

As I millennial I-

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I think weed is a pretty universal thing, so probably

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
I think the zoomers call weed "Boomer Root"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Zoomers can't afford any "Retirement Home Lettuce"

Nosfereefer

Percy Teatwillow posted:

I think weed is a pretty universal thing, so probably

p sure old people cant smoke weed they get all crazy. theres movies from the 50s about it

take the moon

by sebmojo

Bilirubin posted:

We get it. They vape

& how

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bright Bart

Nosfereefer posted:

p sure old people cant smoke weed they get all crazy. theres movies from the 50s about it

Just that generation. THC and lead don't mix very well in the brain.

Nosfereefer

Bright Bart posted:

Just that generation. THC and lead don't mix very well in the brain.

yeah, they get this kind of mental debilitation, like some type of psychological malaise, relating to the reefer

Nosfereefer

not too unlike an insanity of some sort

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Can confirm, they will smoke all of your weed and eat all of your food and then act like they didn't

Some things never change.

Bright Bart

Nosfereefer posted:

not too unlike an insanity of some sort

The irony of the whole situation was that the concept of reefer madness was invented by blazed people on the early 1950s. Just high as balls talking nonsense.

Pussy Haunter

god bless u, brave soul.

The pussy I'm haunting is you, bitch.

Escape From Noise

Does anyone still smoke banana peels?

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Escape From Noise posted:

Does anyone still smoke banana peels?

no, they just put them in front of people’s wheels as a prank

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
hot cocoa on the couch

Percy Teatwillow posted:

no, they just put them in front of people’s wheels as a prank

wtf is wrong with zoomers... kid sthese days doing absolutely deranged sicko poo poo to get a laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

I want to get a grant to study whether Zoomers smoke weed.

My findings will be presented at the most esteemed of learned societies.