Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

45 minutes until Extended family starts getting their asses whipped on Smash bros. These chuckleheads have no idea how many hours of Bowser I have waiting to be unleashed. How are you all gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
metroid dread and smtv as per our previous discussion, op.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I shan’t be gaming with my family, OP.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Board games count,. Battle of the sexes trivial pursuit???

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gin rummy with ma. I actually won this year

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

Board games count,. Battle of the sexes trivial pursuit???

last christmas i played "what do you meme" and it sucked balls. a few years ago i played game of thrones monopoly and it was even worse.

just chess and trivial pursuit 4 me, :thanks:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This. But I shall be ditching them at the earliest opportunity to return to my gamer lair for more SMTV

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i will be playing Scrabble later tonight. got a good feeling i'll be able to play all seven letters today, maybe even twice in one game :twisted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This. But I shall be ditching them at the earliest opportunity to return to my gamer lair for more SMTV

Same but Halo lol.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Playing halo with the fam.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

turkey burnin in the oven as the whole family lays in bed with a set of time crisis guns. another imp thanksgiving for the ages

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

symbolic posted:

i will be playing Scrabble later tonight. got a good feeling i'll be able to play all seven letters today, maybe even twice in one game :twisted:

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
been playing Raft with my wife today, its fun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

turkey burnin in the oven as the whole family lays in bed with a set of time crisis guns. another imp thanksgiving for the ages

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pulling a copy of BLUE REFLECTION 幻に舞う少女の剣 out of the turkey

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

telling my nieces and nephews to explain to me how a game works before destroying them in it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Turns out the zoomer brother in law brought his playstation. said he'd been 'clappin kids' online. me:i havent touched a cod in ages..lets play some split screen. Ohh they have shipment? load that up. Beat his rear end 31 kills to 10 lol. told him if he ever wanted to pay me to boost his KDA online he'd have to pay me lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

same kid got smacked around on smash brothers today until i got bored, and i was up like 10 strokes on mario golf on him today before i just mercy killed it. its a good day to be an old gamer. Hah and im going to gently caress his sister later hahahah. (my wife )

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

insane anime posted:

same kid got smacked around on smash brothers today until i got bored, and i was up like 10 strokes on mario golf on him today before i just mercy killed it. its a good day to be an old gamer. Hah and im going to gently caress his sister later hahahah. (my wife )

using all the advanced old man gamer techniques to win

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

did notn even get close to playing all seven. horrible hands, horrible luck. alas :eng99:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

symbolic posted:

did notn even get close to playing all seven. horrible hands, horrible luck. alas :eng99:

gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

telling my nieces and nephews to explain to me how a game works before destroying them in it

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fucker posted:

last christmas i played "what do you meme" and it sucked balls. a few years ago i played game of thrones monopoly and it was even worse.

good man.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

chess kicks rear end, being studying the caro-kann defence here

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Fucker posted:

I moved out of my hometown right before the pandemic so I haven't been to family holidays in a couple years but when I did my family got so sick of me beating everyone at trivial pursuit my sister decided we had to play Twilight Scene It instead. I still managed to almost win because I had watched the rifftrax for the first movie.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

rodbeard posted:

I moved out of my hometown right before the pandemic so I haven't been to family holidays in a couple years but when I did my family got so sick of me beating everyone at trivial pursuit my sister decided we had to play Twilight Scene It instead. I still managed to almost win because I had watched the rifftrax for the first movie.

what is the loving irony level on this one lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Parents are on a cruise this year, but I played Munchkin and Scattergories with my brother and his new gf.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My sister apparently planned on bringing her switch for some mario kart action but she forgot. Fail

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

what is the loving irony level on this one lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have the feeling he thought that was a funny story, and not an insanely embarsssing one.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
mom bought a "nintendo" since I last visited, destroyed that oval office using only Jigglypuff sleep and down+b - maybe wear a mask during dinner next time bitch

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
95 year old stepdad laying in bed at 1pm watching the Dog Show on TV, upstairs putting emulators on their 16 year old iMac and making sure I still know all the passwords to check my inheritance is still there

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
My uncle Jerry said my cousins Darryl and James finally made it on to a professional DOTA 2 team and how proud he was. I had to grit my teeth in anger the entire night because my cousins knew how much I loved dota but never invited me to scrim. He talked all night about the 7.67 patch meta and I had to do my damnedest not to just get up and leave.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

My uncle Jerry said my cousins Darryl and James finally made it on to a professional DOTA 2 team and how proud he was. I had to grit my teeth in anger the entire night because my cousins knew how much I loved dota but never invited me to scrim. He talked all night about the 7.67 patch meta and I had to do my damnedest not to just get up and leave.

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Sister went on a tirade against the FGC about how a "few bad apples" spoiled the whole bunch when I had to explain that not everyone in the FGC were rapists and pedophiles like WholeSomeChungus77 and TedTheGeek

edit: apparently TedTheGeek released his manifesto after I made this post where he talked about his 10 year history of loving children in the smash community

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
eye couldn't stop twitching during dinner when my southern aunt Deb asked if I wanted any "fixins" on my mashed potatoes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mom ChromeCasting her iPad to the 86” TV to show off her latest achievements in Legends of Empire: The Story of Legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Mom ChromeCasting her iPad to the 86” TV to show off her latest achievements in Legends of Empire: The Story of Legend.

lmfao