Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

I am very sorry to hear about Graham, he was exceptionally good. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

Good lord Tinsel is just stunningly adorable. I remember Trophy from when you first got her (I've been lurking a long rear end time) and I am so, so happy to see such a fine successor to the throne. The bright pink throne.

Really I love all the cats here. I don't post a lot but I feel like I know all these lovely kitties and I feel special to be part of their lives even from such a passive place.

Meanwhile I just went into the kitchen to bake my sad away (pumpkin bundt cake with brown butter maple frosting, topped with maple pepitas) and the colour of the cake batter reminded me of Graham and I literally just got teary eyed over cake.

Anyway, here's Martin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjS-oxTgWk4

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
street2sofa kitten update:

plerocercoid
Feb 14, 2012

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

street2sofa kitten update:

Good job, here's hoping the last two also find forever homes soon.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh hello wulu, how are you?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Rest In Peace graham a fine kitty with an excellent butler :glomp:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Rosemary claiming the office chair as her own by sleeping and shedding on it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Rosemary claiming the office chair as her own by sleeping and shedding on it

better than sleeping and shidding on it

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Trevor passed away last night. No idea what happened. He had been in declining health for a few years but we had no reason to think he'd pass in the near future. My wife went upstairs to check on something and he was laying there on the floor already cool to the touch. He was a good friend to both humans and other cats, he got along with everyone he met. Even if another cat was being grouchy and hit him he'd still be their friend. He very intelligent for a cat, and not just in the way cats are usually somewhat clever. For some reason he was the most popular cat we ever had, people we knew would always ask about him in particular for some reason. Goodbye my friend.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

TOOT BOOT posted:

Trevor passed away last night. No idea what happened. He had been in declining health for a few years but we had no reason to think he'd pass in the near future. My wife went upstairs to check on something and he was laying there on the floor already cool to the touch. He was a good friend to both humans and other cats, he got along with everyone he met. Even if another cat was being grouchy and hit him he'd still be their friend. He very intelligent for a cat, and not just in the way cats are usually somewhat clever. For some reason he was the most popular cat we ever had, people we knew would always ask about him in particular for some reason. Goodbye my friend.

a good friend thank you for taking care of him

always way harder when you don't get to say goodbye

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

TOOT BOOT posted:

RIP Trevor, a beloved and lovely cat :(

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

:rip: to a good boy :(

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

TOOT BOOT posted:

oh no i am sorry friend

all cats are great and go to cat heaven, all butlering is worthy of whatever you think is fit for after now

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Sorry to hear about Trevor.

Marcie is going to the hospital to have her knee repaired tomorrow, fingers crossed she won't be in too much pain afterwards. She is coping well being 3 wheel drive at the moment. Such a little trooper.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

At my co worker’s place for Thanksgiving and I’m getting reacquainted with her weird catte, Archie

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

oh no rest easy, Trevor. :(

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

TOOT BOOT posted:

Rest well Trevor you were a pro catte with a great butler

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I always felt like Trevor had an odd sense of humor. He'd also do this weird thing where he'd stick his head in a 12 pack box and walk around like that for several minutes bumping into things and being goofy. He wasn't just stuck because he'd pull his head right out after he got bored.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Here's hoping he wasn't in any pain. Trevor was a pro cat.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

TOOT BOOT posted:

RIP you wonderful kitty

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Rest in peace Trevor, you lived a good life.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

TOOT BOOT posted:

RIP Trevor. Sounds like he was a very loved friend

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

He always looks so dramatic

gamer

TOOT BOOT posted:

Rest in peace Trevor :(

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

TOOT BOOT posted:

What a beautiful cat. I'm so sorry. Trevor was obviously very loved.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aww. What a great cat.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Went and saw my parents today and thus had a chance to take another pic of Bear.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
I genuinely feel for every poster who has lost a cat. I read the posts and get all maudlin. Then I hug Lump despite her best efforts.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Marcie is out of surgery and not very happy, but is back home and getting gentle cuddles. poor thing!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

knox_harrington posted:

Marcie is out of surgery and not very happy, but is back home and getting gentle cuddles. poor thing!

look at that drumstick

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

naked leg.....

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Thankful for all these dang good cats.

Luci has become my best friend lap partner and Jameson is super jealous of it.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'm so sorry. What a lovely boy he was!

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Trevor :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

look at that drumstick

and one day after thanksgiving no less