Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

not really. however, this is just possibly the most boring posting trend to ever happen. i can't even be bothered to read my own credit card statement most months, and i have a clear incentive to do that.

at least do some dril-style candles item as a joke.

counterpoint: :justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

ive spent above a grand of fortnite skins, if you need something while your cringescope (imo the ‘o’ is excessive) is charging

cringeöscope

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cinci zoo sniper posted:

ive spent above a grand of fortnite skins, if you need something while your cringescope (imo the ‘o’ is excessive) is charging

Post the skins OP.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

cinci zoo sniper posted:

wtf

its obviously cringoscope

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

cringescopia

gettin' mad about people paying for something they like itt. who cares, none of these are particularly bad choices

i guess mine are all channels that would be in a cable bundle for more, and a handful of small team ~$5 annually apps that I use daily and don't want to disappear

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Post the skins OP.

https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1451941367794610179

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
-o-scope as a suffix gives it a nice schlocky sci-fi feel which i assume doesn’t translate perfectly to latvian

like if there’s a kid’s show where the friendly neighborhood egghead makes a crazy machine with a mysterious boiling beaker and a comically large and colorful gauge in order to try to find someone’s pet chicken, that machine might as well be mandated by law to be called a cluck-o-scope

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

p sure you can mail order cluckoscopes from acme

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

rjmccall posted:

-o-scope as a suffix gives it a nice schlocky sci-fi feel which i assume doesn’t translate perfectly to latvian

like if there’s a kid’s show where the friendly neighborhood egghead makes a crazy machine with a mysterious boiling beaker and a comically large and colorful gauge in order to try to find someone’s pet chicken, that machine might as well be mandated by law to be called a cluck-o-scope

I don’t know which early 20th century comedic writer came up with that convention, but g*d bless them for doing so. it’s timeless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Clockwerk posted:

I don’t know which early 20th century comedic writer came up with that convention, but g*d bless them for doing so. it’s timeless

i always assumed it just went from irl science machinery => scifi => general pop culture before any real intent of comedy had a chance. there might be comedy in the first part, but its just what you call a thing that looks for stuff.

theres been a drat lot of scopes

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_words_suffixed_with_-scope

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

geez, talk about scope creep

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Agile Vector posted:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Agile Vector posted:

lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Agile Vector posted:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Agile Vector posted:

lmao

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Agile Vector posted:

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Agile Vector posted:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Agile Vector posted:

loving :lol: and also reminded me of one of my favorite one off venture bros antagonists:

if you don't watch the show, he's a villain called the creep who was formerly an osi agent (think gi joe) named mission creep. what ended his good guy career was going beyond the edge of an objective area and killing a troop of boy scouts because they were in paramilitary clothes. as a villain, he steals things from others securing a massive stockpile of superpowered gadgets and gizmos.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Nov 27, 2021

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
m1 mbp crew question: do the speakers, while sounding great at most things, just do a big disservice to youtube / talking head type voice? like i wish there was a setting now to make it "punchier" or just more mid/highs

like its just laboring to listen to male voiced youtubes / podcasts without cranking the volume up above where you'd normally have to.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
poasting once again from an iPhone :smuggo:

bullshit that you can’t search smilies on the iOS awful app

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sniep posted:

m1 mbp crew question: do the speakers, while sounding great at most things, just do a big disservice to youtube / talking head type voice? like i wish there was a setting now to make it "punchier" or just more mid/highs

like its just laboring to listen to male voiced youtubes / podcasts without cranking the volume up above where you'd normally have to.
i simply use headphones op

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
use auto-generated subs

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

pro tip: dont listen to youtubers

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
just run off into the woods! dont use your computer! :rolleyes:

actual answer im wondering if accessibility has any features to tune/eq the sound like it'll do with airpods on the phone

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

cinci zoo sniper posted:

lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jonny 290 posted:

just run off into the woods! dont use your computer! :rolleyes:

arguably this solves most of the issues brought up here.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Sniep posted:

looks like there's an eq for chome idk if it would do what you're asking https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/equalizer-for-youtube/oggiagogblgafoilijjdhcmflgekfmja?hl=en

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

Carthag Tuek posted:

pro tip: dont listen to white men

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

if you hate yospos that much just quit reading it

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

shame for chrome, which i won't use

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Carthag Tuek posted:

pro tip: dont listen to youtubers

What about chef wang?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I guess you could download them and use vlc's EQ

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

Jenny Agutter posted:

if you hate yospos that much just quit reading it

what and deal with the morons in the grey forum? yall are much better postin’ pals!!

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
:3:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Casual Encountess posted:

what and deal with the morons in the grey forum? yall are much better postin’ pals!!

you should definitely argue more with the android thread

i mean this sincerely, it's very funny

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

faildroid

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Endless Mike posted:

the most uptight mod on the forums is a thread regular and threatens probes if he disagrees with you too much, makes it not fun

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

Endless Mike posted:

i was really hoping somebody was watching because that was funny as hell

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

carry on then posted:

the most uptight mod on the forums is a thread regular and threatens probes if he disagrees with you too much, makes it not fun

Clam down is not a mod anymore, and the thread is much better for it (relatively speaking)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Casual Encountess posted:

i was really hoping somebody was watching because that was funny as hell

link it