Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

see title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
turn

on

your

monitor

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Revins posted:

turn

on

your

monitor

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I dreamed I was out for a walk and Goatse came out of the bushes next to the road, facing me and completely nude. Then he turned around, bend over, and pulled open his rear end in a top hat like he always does except it wasn't an rear end in a top hat. It was a second mouth with teeth and a tongue and it made an angry yell that got louder the more Goatse pulled it open until all the sky was an angry yelling mouth.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Soy face

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ageaho faces or whatever I'm not googling it

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYp28tEAVvs

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
on principle I dont watch youtubes where you can see the youtube people react to stuff

Discernibly Turgid
Mar 30, 2010

This was not the improvement I was asking for!

I appreciate this (because it is exactly what I thought of.)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Don't they call them soy face or something

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

This?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Goy face

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I dreamed I was out for a walk and Goatse came out of the bushes next to the road, facing me and completely nude. Then he turned around, bend over, and pulled open his rear end in a top hat like he always does except it wasn't an rear end in a top hat. It was a second mouth with teeth and a tongue and it made an angry yell that got louder the more Goatse pulled it open until all the sky was an angry yelling mouth.

All this will really happen to you.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
is goatse face like a face in a goatse, or a goatse in a face?

SAN
Jan 23, 2004

Unknownone bought me this account as I am a cheap bastard.

I fear having my ass completely handed to me.

Someone might have watched a little too much mukbang.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

youtuber ahegao

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
:pwn:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Which one is you?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Exit wound

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

on principle I dont watch youtubes where you can see the youtube people react to stuff

same

what's the point

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Yaldabaoth posted:

A good dream imo.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cant mash that like and subscribe button fast enough

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

:imunfunny:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

OP can you link an appropriate le troll face to help with narrowing down the creative direction that the faces of these particular youtubers have taken towards?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

OP can you link an appropriate le troll face to help with narrowing down the creative direction that the faces of these particular youtubers have taken towards?

https://i.imgur.com/fROqszB.jpg

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

missed opportunity to change logo in the back to Hello.jpg

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Aheagoatse

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Please, someone... please....

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-Wz36A6ss

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

tractor man posted:

Please, someone... please....

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
quit workin', start kirkin'

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

That is canonically the Goatse Face, but I have other theories

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

This is not a youtuber - this is just a photo of a room of socially awkward young men employed as game programmers who at this moment are collectively trying to mimic the basic human emotion of elation. They've got years to go until they can robotically reproduce even something as simple as disappointment or sadness, so trying to make "goatse faces" might be entirely out of reach for many of them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
These aren't young men they look 40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Colonel Cancer posted:

These aren't young men they look 40

These aren't young men, these are all Kirk "Goat Man" Johnson