Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedonism Bot
Feb 15, 2005
Jumby, the chocolate icing!
Over Thanksgiving my father pulled out some old boxes of photos and we found this one of me as a senior in high school, circa 2003. What am I reading on that hot and heavy Dell CRT? Doesn't look like SA. I know I posted a bit on the pimprig and hardocp forums back then. Where am I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
totse

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Drew Curtis's Fark.com?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Lumthemad.net

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk what kind of stuff were you into, what kind of forums would you likely have been on?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
...maybe don't answer that

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

what the gently caress is hardo cp op

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hedonism Bot posted:

...circa 2003.

You're reading about the invasion of Iraq and getting hard over all the shock and awe, you degenerate.

SAN
Jan 23, 2004

Unknownone bought me this account as I am a cheap bastard.

I fear having my ass completely handed to me.

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

what the gently caress is hardo cp op
Sounds like the problem people had with #nowthatchersdead
Or penisland.com

Hedonism Bot
Feb 15, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

You're reading about the invasion of Iraq and getting hard over all the shock and awe, you degenerate.

If only you knew how hosed up and misguided my views were of that incursion were back then. However, in 2003 I did take a trip to Egypt and had the privilege of watching US marines dragged through the streets of Fallujah on the TV there at around that time. Needless to say I was not a fan of GWB during his second term.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hedonism Bot posted:

If only you knew how hosed up and misguided my views were of that incursion were back then. However, in 2003 I did take a trip to Egypt and had the privilege of watching US marines dragged through the streets of Fallujah on the TV there at around that time. Needless to say I was not a fan of GWB during his second term.

Wow, there's actually some truth to my poo poo post.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

Hedonism Bot
Feb 15, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

Wow, there's actually some truth to my poo poo post.

Bombs over Baghdad was a favorite song of mine in the early aughts...

Hedonism Bot fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Nov 27, 2021

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
degauss your monitore OP

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I dunno but i think it's time for you to Taste The Lightning

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Hedonism Bot posted:

Did you run into Caro at any point?

Hedonism Bot
Feb 15, 2005

Dixville posted:

I dunno but i think it's time for you to Taste The Lightning

That dumb pop punk shirt I was wearing is worth big bucks now. $60+ dollars for a silly vintage t-shirt. What horse poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedonism Bot
Feb 15, 2005

phasmid posted:

Did you run into Caro at any point?

No, but I'm a big fan of the decaf Nescafe Tasters Choice. Did I do this right?