Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://www.adventuresinodyssey.com/farewell-to-our-friend-will-ryan/

RIP Will Ryan, The Voice of Petrie the Dinosaur from the Don Bluth film, The Land Before Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I thought those voices were children. My whole world has been turned upside down

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Dixville posted:

I thought those voices were children. My whole world has been turned upside down

Children have restrictions on how long they can work.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dixville posted:

one of them was and she got killed by her dad so PLEASE stop thinking this for god's sake!!!!!!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Vakal posted:

Children have restrictions on how long they can work.

The voice of Ducky can attest to that...

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

sigher posted:

The voice of Ducky cannot attest to that...

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

GolfHole posted:

one of them was and she got killed by her dad so PLEASE stop thinking this for god's sake!!!!!!

Woah i did not know about this. Ducky no :(

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Look guys, I know this is the site that made 9/11 gifs on 9/11, but this is a step too far!

seriously though, gently caress all forms of professional child entertainers and the lives that poo poo ruins

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Who here could possibly give a single gently caress? You know who else died today? Stephen loving Sondheim. Musical Genius. The Broadway subforum is flooding with tears and sweet sentiments.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Sourdough Sam posted:

Who here could possibly give a single gently caress? You know who else died today? Stephen loving Sondheim. Musical Genius. The Broadway subforum is flooding with tears and sweet sentiments.

Who gives a poo poo? Did he survive a vicious sharp tooth by finally flying for the first time at the last possible second? No? I thought not

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Wasn’t there a mentally retarded stegosaurus in that movie or am I misremembering

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
I'm weeping my little eyes out. Can't even bring myself to eat any tree stars.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Wasn’t there a mentally retarded stegosaurus in that movie or am I misremembering

Nonspeaking autism you dumb gently caress

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Nope, your memory is correct. Later ones even have other stegosaurs talk and stuff so it's not a take on their notoriously tiny brains.

He was a good kid, though and the word choice could use some work there.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Pug Rodeo posted:

Nonspeaking autism you dumb gently caress

He speaks at the end! :argh:

If you don't know the way to the great valley you's a bitch.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

sigher posted:

He speaks at the end! :argh:

If you don't know the way to the great valley you's a bitch.

Spike doesn't speak until 3 or 4 movies in when he calls out "duckie" when she's in trouble. Geeze, how do you not remember the lore of this beloved and well crafted* children's series?

*OK the first one is actually a pretty good movie, if incredibly dark and dystopian for a kids movie.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs you fool!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Didn't something messed up happen to the voice actor for Duckie?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Her dad murdered her.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Yup yup yup :(

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Knormal posted:

Pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs you fool!

Yeah they're some kind of bug.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

FoolyCharged posted:

Spike doesn't speak until 3 or 4 movies in when he calls out "duckie" when she's in trouble.

I think he does it in the first film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

FoolyCharged posted:

*OK the first one is actually a pretty good movie, if incredibly dark and dystopian for a kids movie.

Don Bluth's oeuvre