Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
People get hung up on the time machine part, but once that's sorted how would you do the deed?

Guys who stand up in cars probably also stand up in boats. I'd take him on a nice little rowing trip and WHOOPS! Make it look like an accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I wouldn't

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

AHH F/UGH posted:

I wouldn't

Excuse me!!!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

AHH F/UGH posted:

I wouldn't

lazy bastard

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Edit: uneccesarily rude.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

Dude, it's hitler

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Id swag on him

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Spawn a 2nd hitler and have him kill him its the 1 person they'd never suspect

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i'd go to 1880s england and join the army, slowly working my way up the ranks, and when WW1 hits i'll have the authority to send thousands of young men to their graves in order to kill a single german dispatch runner

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Wall Balls posted:

i'd go to 1880s england and join the army, slowly working my way up the ranks, and when WW1 hits i'll have the authority to send thousands of young men to their graves in order to kill a single german dispatch runner

:eyepop:

hooksocks
Oct 14, 2012

cat flag
I’d sabotage hitler’s mech suit

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I'd print out every wikipedia article on WW2 and give them to him: When he saw what a failure he was he'd kill himself out of shame.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I feel like Blondi could be turned. Dog attack.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
:gas:

(not the thread, hitler)

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I wouldn't.

I'd bribe the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts to accept him as a student instead.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tarquinn posted:

I wouldn't.

I'd bribe the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts to accept him as a student instead.

What if his art was worse than the holocaust?

For reference: the holocaust was extremely bad

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I'd shoot up his mom's club before his dad did the fateful night that conceived him.

Maybe I'd just be his father and I guess that's worse.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm Hitler

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
You kill Hitler with Hitler

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Alchemist posted:

You kill Hitler with Hitler

If you clone hitler to kill hitler there's a risk they'll fall in love and make a baby that's 200% hitler

Then we're hosed

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i would paint a realistic looking tunnel entrance on a brick wall and he would drive right into it

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I would goad him into rising to power as fascist dictator and launching a disastrously ill-thought out war on multiple fronts, led by a coalition of whichever maladjusted weirdos are most capable of bootlicking and betraying their way to the top in the utterly dysfunctional regime he has created. Then, when his forces collapsed under the weight of their own incompetence, I would simply wait for him to commit suicide in his bunker. Simple and convenient!

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
I would kick him in the face at an opportune moment during my audition on Venus to play the role of myself

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
i already did kill him, it happened in 1945

no i wont go into details about it

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Poo gas

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What if you told him how he failed?

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
I would simply debate him in the marketplace of ideas.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

i would paint a realistic looking tunnel entrance on a brick wall and he would drive right into it

Excellent. No seatbelts for herr stands-in-cars

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Im part of the tolerant left movement, so i would try to reach some kind of middleground with him.

hooksocks
Oct 14, 2012

cat flag

Bad Purchase posted:

That’s actually how Patton died

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Kill him with kindness.

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
And poison.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What if you went back in time and turned him into a good person?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

making him read your posts should do the job

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What if you went back in time and turned him into a good person?

I would convince him that Germany is a lost cause, and great opportunity awaits a man of his skills and talent in America. I'd even buy him a one way ticket so he could get there... just in time for the Great Depression. :unsmigghh:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe the real question though should be would you actually go back in time and kill Hitler? Like it or not, probably your entire life would be completely different without Hitler causing WW2. Hell, your baby boomer parents might not have even been born if your grandparents didn't gently caress after WW2.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Maybe the real question though should be would you actually go back in time and kill Hitler? Like it or not, probably your entire life would be completely different without Hitler causing WW2. Hell, your baby boomer parents might not have even been born if your grandparents didn't gently caress after WW2.

Jews would be all over the place

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

And the answer is get your rear end in the machine and kill hitler in the manner of your choosing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
ice cream scoop