Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oof, deadline at an awkward time (4am) for me, I do often randomly wake up around 3am anyway but it's not totally guaranteed. Guess I better try and figure out where to leave a just-in-case vote soon.

Thank you all for letting me shamelessly sleepwalk my way through this game so far. I'm probably missing a lot of nuance of what's been happening minute-to-minute so I don't want to influence anyone too much on who to pick for today. I just wanna drop this observation in case I get mercy killed soon:

Sandwolf posted:

this post kinda reads like town really reflecting on their own scum/town feelings on someone

I'm disappointed Sandwolf hasn't posted at all since my morning. I was waiting for him to drop some more reads or a more weighty opinion on who to actually lunch today at some point by now, so I could maybe just do the opposite of whatever he was doing. Cause this post just screamed scummy to me.

I mean it's not unreasonable for someone to still think I'm town despite ~sounding so different~ this game, right? Everyone knows I've been playing a whole shitload of games rapid fire in a row, with multiples at once, and that last scum one being pretty high effort as the last one standing even, and I might be slightly burned out right now? Or at least, wanting to put off focusing on this game for a while till I absolutely had to? It doesn't need to be dwelled on. Sandwolf taking the time to justify a townie read on me in this way feels like major white knighting for no reason.

Even the way he words it - I mean yes it is entirely correct, but it just sounds fake for that to be how he's thinking about it. Something like "yeah OK I can buy this being real from Bif rn, considering" would have sounded more natural. Instead this sounds more like he had to get some fake scum content out in his catchup there.

I'd feel kind of ridiculous if this led to a Sandwolf lunch today though, out of absolutely nowhere. I think for today we should either lunch IA, or someone not-IA who has more prior suspicions to serve as a good high-info contrast to IA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote Voodoo

Disclaimer: No one pay attention to this vote, it is not well thought out in any way, shape, or form, it is merely a placeholder in case I prove physically unable to keep my eyes open

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am voting Voodoo through deadline.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Voodoofly (4): merk, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen
merk (2): Somberbrero, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Voodoofly
Retro Futurist (2): Sandwolf, Toalpaz
Maerlyn (1): Idle Amalgam, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
PlasticAutomaton (1): Retro Futurist
Idle Amalgam (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Toalpaz (0): Maerlyn, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 26th, 2021 at 6 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 3 hours, 13 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Don't like the voodoo vote. Don't love those last few bif posts either, problematic how much it reads like she's trying to sidestep culpability for her reads.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

##vote RF as not me.

Deadline is bad time for me as I’m on kid duty this morning. Will be somewhat around to swap and will vote myself if we need the votes.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

There are no cases on me but I am doing very badly this game so I guess it'd be better if voodoo went on instead of me.
Would be even better if we killed scum though

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Other than plastic do you have reads? I'm kinda null on plastic but mostly because scum or town he's pretty aggro on me every game so it's confusing.

Sometimes when he's scum he isn't aggro, so I lean town here.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Id rather not vote plastic. If nothing else plastic at least was able to read my posts and see I voted solus after toalp started getting votes. I think their vote on toalp day 1 and me today was wrong but not necessarily scummy.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Finally, after many games, I am correct about Voodoo being scum. Even a clock is right once every ten games I guess.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Toalpaz posted:

Other than plastic do you have reads? I'm kinda null on plastic but mostly because scum or town he's pretty aggro on me every game so it's confusing.

Sometimes when he's scum he isn't aggro, so I lean town here.

No scum reads. I agree merk is town right now and don't have any bad vibes from voodoo

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote voodoo

Probably can’t check in again this morning and it’s a holiday so would rather be safe.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote voodoo *person shrugging*

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Goodluck on this holy day somber.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Voodoofly really stepped in it this time!

Votecount for Day 2

Voodoofly (6): merk, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, Voodoofly, Toalpaz
merk (1): Somberbrero, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Voodoofly
Retro Futurist (1): Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 26th, 2021 at 6 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 1 hour.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Patient Notes
Lab results reveal systemic bacterial infection and bacteraemia. Regime of broad spectrum antibiotics appears to have cleared at least some of the infection, although several antibiotic resistant strains appear to still be present.

Voodoofly, Chlamydia (Bacteria-aligned Ninja) has been lysed Day 2.

quote:

Chlamydia (Bacteria-aligned Ninja).

You are a genus of gram-negative bacteria responsible for infections of the eyes, lungs and urogenital tract. Complications such as infertility in women and blindness in newborns are common. As an intracellular and sexually transmitted infection you are particularly hard for the immune system to detect. When performing the night kill you will not be detected visiting your target. Your preferred target cells are Urogenital Epithelial Cells and as such personally night killing the player with this flavour will grant you a boon.

You win when Bacteria control the vote.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Voodoofly (6): merk, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, Voodoofly, Toalpaz
merk (1): Somberbrero, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Voodoofly
Retro Futurist (1): Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Toalpaz

Not Voting (0):

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 26th, 2021 at 6 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 55 minutes.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Patient Notes
Further evidence of immune damage has presented despite the progress made yesterday. Patient condition deteriorating rapidly. Preparations being made for transfer to ICU.

Bifauxnen, T-Cells (Body-aligned Empowerer) has been lysed Night 2.

quote:

T-Cells (Body-aligned Empowerer).

You are a collection of lymphocytes and an important component of the adaptive immune system. You are responsible for the release of powerful cytokines that can enhance the immune response. Once per night you may target one player to empower. If they have a night action it will become unblockable.

You win when all threats to Body are eliminated.

It is now Day 3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, merk, PlasticAutomaton, Retro Futurist, Sandwolf, Somberbrero, Toalpaz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 30th, 2021 at 5 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 3 days.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hey Somber, why were you visiting Bif last night?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Info
This is a game of mafia for 13 players. I’ve gone back to basics for this one, power roles will be fairly limited. Do not join if you don’t want to play vanilla town!

is this just a straight up lie lol

what are you plastic

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote ia

for now

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Toalpaz posted:

##vote ia

for now

For what reason? I'd be interested in you elaborating this one toal lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idle Amalgam posted:

I feel like plastic might be scum, or toal and plastic are scum and that whole "do my bit to survive" is an overblown reason for voting me when they themselves aren't in danger.

OR plastic is sincere, and toal is bad faith voting me under suspicion of their play.

In any case, I'm not scum, I am erthrocyte red blood cell, I transport oxygen around the body and can see what actions, if any, were performed on a player, but not who performed them.

this is a fake claim

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I intended to make a case on somber today, so let’s see this claim.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am going to make eight more largely unhelpful posts and then a big case again.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Well, it’s confusing because I meant seven more posts after that last post.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ugh. Six more posts after ^. Five more after this one.

I think that clears it up.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Toalpaz posted:

this is a fake claim

*checks role pm*

Strange... that's my role though.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

it isn't vanilla and you were afraid to claim watcher, despite all roles flipping vanilla with standard names

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

I'd feel kind of ridiculous if this led to a Sandwolf lunch today though, out of absolutely nowhere. I think for today we should either lunch IA, or someone not-IA who has more prior suspicions to serve as a good high-info contrast to IA.

:colbert:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Hey Somber, why were you visiting Bif last night?

I'm vanilla, I didn't visit anyone.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hmm. Interesting. It really sounds like we should lunch IA then.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yeah we can kill plastic after

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

We gonna ask IA what his night action was?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Somberbrero posted:

Don't like the voodoo vote. Don't love those last few bif posts either, problematic how much it reads like she's trying to sidestep culpability for her reads.

yeah I’d vote Somber, probably merk too. What’s the case on IA? He claimed RBer and is actually a watcher? Toal were you RBed N1?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

yeah we can kill plastic after

Yeah no. He was 2nd on Voodoo's vote so unless Plastic did an epic bus he's not scum. You probably are though.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

yeah I’d vote Somber, probably merk too. What’s the case on IA? He claimed RBer and is actually a watcher? Toal were you RBed N1?

Ummm why merk?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

How could you possibly ever vote me here? Did you forget the flipped Ninja that was the target of my only content yesterday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm not even going to write a case.

##vote Sandwolf