Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Or do you go in a different room? Trying to figure this out because I heard a story about a chick trying to suck her bfs dick but she was getting frustrated because his biological father was sitting right there in the same room. She also does a super creepy impersonation of his mother when she starts to squat down. I’m wondering where the line is here? I think the forces of nature that prevent this from happening might be interpreted as an alternate source at this point. Anybody got a girlfriend that shove they bfs mom in the closet so she can give him a blowie? :thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Usually I fart piss n poo poo

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I use a sheet to separate the cock sucking and the living room like Joseph smith used to translate the word of god from ancient golden Egyptian plates while his buddy sucked his dick under the table.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
family gloryhole usually sorts that out, then everyone gets to participate and bond

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My parents are too fat OP. It wouldn't be possible to suck a dick around my parents. Just no way to make that work.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Like, suck your own dick? :confused:

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Parents so fat you suck dick around your momma.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Well my parents are 2000 miles away so i can suck all the dick i want :twisted:
I am remembering my high school days when my mom walked in on me and my boyfriend at the time and he was fingering me or something. It's not a good feeling having your parents see that. But hey, horny high school kids will be horny. So that's the only situation i can think of when people suck dick around their parents and it's... sort of normal? I guess? I feel like getting caught having sex is some kind of high school rite of passage.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sucking dick isnt just something you can stop doing cuz ur at ur parents house

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

I live on another continental but every month they get a postcard with a tally of all the dicks I've socket in the latest period. Most times it's just a series of Xs without comment as they know what it means but every once in a while I'll write DICKS SUCKED in capitals to be sure they don't forget.

Feel like our relationship is stronger since I read the suggestion to do this in Good Housekeeping.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lotta perverts itt

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah whatever you say Seth 'Pecksniffer"

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like go sniff some pecks you gently caress

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sry im just upset cuz someone sniffed my peck on a public bus in 1997 and I've been traumatized from the assault ever since

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

My parents are usually pretty busy so its hard to get our schedules to line up

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i have no mouth and i must SUCK DICK

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

My parents are usually pretty busy so its hard to get our schedules to line up

Zoom and MS can help with this. Not the same but needs must.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i have no mouth and i must SUCK DICK

learn to inhale through ur rear end in a top hat

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

a creepy colon posted:

im sry im just upset cuz someone sniffed my peck on a public bus in 1997 and I've been traumatized from the assault ever since

Wish someone would sniff my peck

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A thanksgiving cornucopia of cock just like Johnny Buckleshoes sucked on the first thanksgiving while native americans danced and sang (and also sucked)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m pretty certain this chick thinks she’s “ironed out all the kinks in the system” and that she’s going to try it again, or ask someone else to try it to make sure her 6 different insane theories are all correct.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im actually too busy for this kind of juvenile bullshit, OP.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if im around my parents and need my junk sucked ill usually just have a venomous snake bite me right on the tip. how else am i going to get the venom out???

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
OP are u doing okay?

maybe have a nice grilled ham+cheese sandwich and a diet dr. pepper and see if that helps

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

OP are u doing okay?

maybe have a nice grilled ham+cheese sandwich and a diet dr. pepper and see if that helps

Hmmm I’m kind of busy deprogramming about 20 brainwashed people who were nearly out of their cult programming but got flash reprogrammed from one bad move and are likely to kill themselves and who are extremely resistant to anything I say or anything associated with me, pretty much on watch 24/7 to make sure they don’t gently caress up or kill themselves for the last 3 weeks, but yeah maybe I can squeeze a ham sandwich in there for myself somewhere, cool. :shuckyes:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I suck dick around OP's parents, but not my own

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hmmm I’m kind of busy deprogramming about 20 brainwashed people who were nearly out of their cult programming but got flash reprogrammed from one bad move and are likely to kill themselves and who are extremely resistant to anything I say or anything associated with me, pretty much on watch 24/7 to make sure they don’t gently caress up or kill themselves for the last 3 weeks, but yeah maybe I can squeeze a ham sandwich in there for myself somewhere, cool. :shuckyes:

its gotta be grilled aight? nice n toasty!!! :D

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Now that I think of it, I'm not sure I've ever even sucked dick in the same state as my parents.

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

What on earth? I'm gonna need to hear more about this situation you're in, OP.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
All the no nos are goal goals now, success in any category equals death or lock up, the system won’t let me do these things so it’s obviously not working, must find a way around this no matter who I hurt..

Because really it’s such an important goal to suck dick in front of people’s biological parents. She has to persist with this poo poo forever if it didn’t work once. It’s the most important thing right now even if people are dying because of it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

Now that I think of it, I'm not sure I've ever even sucked dick in the same state as my parents.

*sidles up to you and slides down aviator glasses*
EYYYY WANNA TRY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

All the no nos are goal goals now, success in any category equals death or lock up, the system won’t let me do these things so it’s obviously not working, must find a way around this no matter who I hurt..

Because really it’s such an important goal to suck dick in front of people’s biological parents. She has to persist with this poo poo forever if it didn’t work once. It’s the most important thing right now even if people are dying because of it.

That is some high stakes dick sucking. I dunno if i could handle the pressure

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It was definitely worth a month of carpet bombings.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

You can always get Jimmy John’s freaky fast delivery

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I suck my dads dick all the time

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think some levels of stupidity require effort to sustain.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol what is this 1955? Just lol if you don’t suck dick in front of your parents.

I draw the line at eating rear end in front of them though. It’s just not polite to do at the dinner table.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Not since my mum filed the restraining order :(

Also realistically I don't live with my parent and don't visit her for enough time to gently caress a partner. I have other funny accidental stories but none that involve my mum. Sadly.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
If I don't my dad punches me and calls me useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

It's widely accepted that by banking enough Good Boy Points your parents will even pay for the floating rib removal surgery to encourage their adult son's lifelong hobbies.