Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Those chicken melt things are surprisingly good. Basic but a good snack you can nuke for a minute and be like, huh, this is decent.

***chicken melt snipe they good buy em and see only like eleven bux***

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
The frozen ramen bowls with the chicken and veg are really excellent I must say. Just fill water to line and microwave for 4 minutes and a great lunch.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Soul Dentist posted:

You better be Australian with language like that

im durrneez

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I made a big nine-layer banana pudding using the Biscoff biscuits from Costco for tomorrow. They have a nice dark buttery flavor that elevates the humble dish to new heights.

I can't believe you didn't bring enough for the whole class, this sounds phenomenal

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Cross-Section posted:

It’s better than the Trader Joe’s by a country mile but drat if it molds as quickly as Demonachizer is saying. Hopefully leaving it in the fridge slows that down a bit.

Weird that olive tapenade would mold fast; I bought the muffuletta olive salad and it never molded for me. Maybe because it has some vinegar in it?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

AcidCat posted:

Those chicken melt things are surprisingly good. Basic but a good snack you can nuke for a minute and be like, huh, this is decent.

***chicken melt snipe they good buy em and see only like eleven bux***

I feel guilty like those should be bad but I love them. Toss a little hot sauce and a handful of spring mix in there to zazz it up. Or some hot mix.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I never buy anything fresh from Costco. I figure it's made with less preservatives and as a single guy I never go through stuff fast enough so give me all of the preservatives!

If I buy meat I'll freeze it right away.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

are the costco hot dogs fresh

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't give a gently caress get them into my body.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They aren't frozen

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Ror posted:

are the costco hot dogs fresh

there’s a hog grinder behind optical churning them out day and night

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

$20 tower fan is back, today only!
https://www.costco.com/omnibreeze-tower-fan.product.100720483.html

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

You personally rock thank you very much I literally stopped what I was doing and ordered one

Free shipping too
Insane deal yay

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Thanks for this, picked one up for the wife, she loves the fan in the summer.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's not listed anymore. Good thing I got one this summer. :smug:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Most people think apple is your number one pie for loving but its actually pumpkin

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

StormDrain posted:

I feel guilty like those should be bad but I love them. Toss a little hot sauce and a handful of spring mix in there to zazz it up. Or some hot mix.

i put some of those hatch chiles inside the chicken pita sandwiches

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

bird with big dick posted:

Most people think apple is your number one pie for loving but its actually pumpkin

Well it beats eating it

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
My Costco isn't getting Christmas trees this year :(

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
The OMG! milk chocolate toffee almond clusters have a dumb name but are very delicious

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

robotheist posted:

The OMG! milk chocolate toffee almond clusters have a dumb name but are very delicious

Top tier snack - probably incredibly bad for you.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

If anybody needs a good gift for the office:

https://www.costco.com/popcornopoli....100009927.html

Super tasty and waaaay cheaper here than on Amazon or the company’s website! They had bags of the Zebra popcorn the last time we visited and we ate it way too fast. I don’t even really like caramel corn...

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Went to church yesterday to give my city slicker gf a taste of provincial American life. No kirkland signature crew necks, sadly, but we copped a bunch of dried fruit, boba mochis, local IPAs, and some pork shoulder.

We were still so bloated from eating a couple thousand calories of gravy and stuffing and pie last night, so we turned down a chicken bake from the cafeteria on our way out, although we were intrigued. Once I got the car loaded up, I had to pee so I went back in, and got a mfin chicken bake. Insanely dank

The boba mochis are alright too, although I reckon i’ll be sick of them by the time i finish the bag

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Can Costco rotisserie Turkeys for Thanksgiving like they do chicken? I think it would be cool.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Gatts posted:

Can Costco rotisserie Turkeys for Thanksgiving like they do chicken? I think it would be cool.

Costco can do anything, it is simply a question of will.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Pulled the trigger on the 77” LG C1 at the church today. That free extended warranty and it being $1000 off were too hard to pass up.

Grabbed more of the 32 Degrees thermals thanks to the recommendations in here, they’re fantastic.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Yeah I wore a full outfit if the thermals while I insulated my garage in 20°F weather and was hot after twenty minutes

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Eventually I'm going to organize my camping/hiking/backpacking gear in my basement... some day... so I picked up another storage shelf at the 'co today. It was heavy. 92.5lbs and I'm very weak. It's still sitting in my car right now because I don't feel like moving it.

I also picked up some Sprecher root beer and two neat sweaters. Well one is a jacket type thing but I'll wear it as a sweater. Both are Orivis brand and they were maybe $13-15 each. They didn't have the jacket in XL of the color I wanted so I held up a L to me and it seemed fine. I guess I should try it on now to find out.

edit: It fits great. Also the fleece lined sweater is :discourse:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 28, 2021

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I went to church with the girlfriend and we got a whole bunch of stuff. Trying to talk her into getting the LG Gram laptop because secretly I want it but am not ready to get a new laptop yet

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Picked up my max order of goose island bcbs today, pbuc

FistEnergy posted:

I just renewed my Costco membership after being away from the faith for almost 10 years. I feel paralyzed by choice; I need a Kirkland Snack Tier List
Peanut butter pretzels
Chocolate almonds

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

gvibes posted:

Oh same, I saw em and said why not

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

They just opened up a new Costco 10 min away. I swear they bring in ringer checkout people.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

gvibes posted:

Peanut butter pretzels
Chocolate almonds

All good. Also, if they have it in stock, their honey mustard snack mix is so good it should be illegal.

My current fav is a keto ranch snack mix with little Parmesan crisps in it.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Parents and I went to Costco today, 3 hours to Detroit and back. We did 2 slices of pizza, a pepsi and spent $1500 in liquor. LMAO.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Gatts posted:

Parents and I went to Costco today, 3 hours to Detroit and back. We did 2 slices of pizza, a pepsi and spent $1500 in liquor. LMAO.

:punto::chud::chud::chud:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Don't get popped for crossing state lines on the way home!

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Gatts posted:

https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/brochures-and-fact-sheets/treatment-alcohol-problems-finding-and-getting-help

Cormack
Apr 29, 2009
Visited church for various Christmas things and impulse bought a big power pad to drop by the TV to let people charge their phones. On the way out I was handed a leaflet about holiday deals including a discount on that power pad. That starts on December 10th.

:mad:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Soul Dentist posted:

Don't get popped for crossing state lines on the way home!

Thanks for that info, helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Gatts posted:

Thanks for that info, helpful.

Just figured if the bootlegging was that obvious you'd appreciate some obvious help :shrug: