Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Real, wooden, wild, grocery store, lawn ornament, drugs: Lets see em

This is a stone one I got last week

nice rear end log with bonus slug

Before you ask: you can only post dicks if they are extra mushroomy, and belong to you (in a jar/taxidermy is fine)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:firstpost:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:secondpost:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont have any mushrooms, sorry OP. I just wanted to participate:sigh:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Saw this at the 99 cent store today

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it was a banner year for mushrooms where i am, this is just a few that i saw

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They're not even growing out of your bathroom wall, for shame

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I won't

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
https://images.app.goo.gl/BEVnfcax4v3Ke1jU6

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Nooner posted:

I dont have any mushrooms, sorry OP. I just wanted to participate:sigh:

No need to apologize, i get the appeal

Mozi posted:

:mamacita:

beautiful though

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mozi posted:

:awesome:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Dixville posted:

Saw this at the 99 cent store today

I bought a bag of those at a convenience store the other day and thought they were pretty good

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Found some small fellas on a mossy apple tree

0.5 mechanical pencil lead for scale

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I got a hell of a mushroom to show but the mods will ban me if I do :hehe:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Seth Pecksniff posted:

:justpost:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Make sure to taste all the mushrooms you see!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Seth Pecksniff posted:

:jpmf:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I just remembered there's shrooms in the back seat of my car I should probably bring inside.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I dont have pics but I did shrooms once and watched Phantom of the Paradise it was cool

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why no Bunglers Bane

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I want to know what kind of shrooms subsists on petrified sperm

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Some yello boiz

I always liked puffballs. Used to play with them in the playground when I was a kid.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Found this on the internets sometime ago

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why no Bunglers Bane

It’s there!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
i got some in the freezer but if i take them out the missis will take them and its late already

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I'm questioning whether some of these are actually your mushrooms or just ones you've found online :colbert:

Who What Now posted:

I want to know what kind of shrooms subsists on petrified sperm

The ones in the pic appear to be "shaggy ink caps" which are edible when young but dissolve into black ooze, so if he'd gotten there sooner he could have had a nice treat

They're also the inspiration for the mushrooms I put on top of this pumpkin sculpture

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

tried to upload an image but due to file size restrictions there wasn't mushroom

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Bismuth posted:

I'm questioning whether some of these are actually your mushrooms or just ones you've found online :colbert:

I took pictures of mine on a hike, I swear!

Also I thought growing mushrooms reliably was difficult, because they aren’t fully understood. I know they sell those kits so you can grow some mushrooms like a chia pet, but can you just grow some in your garden?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

a primate posted:

I took pictures of mine on a hike, I swear!

Also I thought growing mushrooms reliably was difficult, because they aren’t fully understood. I know they sell those kits so you can grow some mushrooms like a chia pet, but can you just grow some in your garden?

Your photos are good, the puffballs remind me of ferrero rocher. Yeah I think you can just throw spores in your yard and hope for the best but the kits are nice because they give you more control over the type of mushroom, environment, etc, like if you grow them in your closet its a lot less likely that you'll have to pick out the bugs that also want to eat them, and you wont accidentally eat the poisonous mushroom naturally growing out of your compost pile that looks an awful lot like the edible ones you 'planted' there

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

:barf:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Nov 28, 2021

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
i like those mushrooms that have 'netting' coming out of their cap. little mushroom brides

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Basically any of the cheaper mushrooms you can find at your supermarket, like portabello and shiitake, are also possible to grow at home/in your basement. No cum-stained bathroom required.

And shrooms are hella easy, especially if you go for a kit. When possible I like to pick them in the wild but otherwise I grow them from spore prints. It's a bit more involved than buying a kit, but if you're into the nitty-gritty of cultivation it's a very enjoyable process.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

anatomi posted:

Basically any of the cheaper mushrooms you can find at your supermarket, like portabello and shiitake, are also possible to grow at home/in your basement. No cum-stained bathroom required.

And shrooms are hella easy, especially if you go for a kit. When possible I like to pick them in the wild but otherwise I grow them from spore prints. It's a bit more involved than buying a kit, but if you're into the nitty-gritty of cultivation it's a very enjoyable process.

Please add a disclaimer to post about gathering little brown mushrooms from the outdoors and stuffing them in your maw because I am ten seconds away from downing fistfuls of Galerina with your name on them. Better start finding me a new liver!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

This thread encouraged me to go outside for a bit.

The prevailing cold from Storm Arwen encouraged me to go back inside.