Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

You have to 'get down' 4000 kilocalories in your 'feeding window'? I've heard ENOUGH! Each one of you is on NOTICE. You better be nice and encouraging to your friends. I do not care if you are bulking or cutting. The slabs of beef you grew on your physique will NOT protect you from my wrath. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BRAG ALL YOU WANT, BUT DONT GET BETWEEN ME AND MY PRE-WORKOUT DRINK!!!!!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

numberoneposter posted:

BRAG ALL YOU WANT, BUT DONT GET BETWEEN ME AND MY PRE-WORKOUT DRINK!!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my apple juice :(

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
hello I enjoy taking 400 mg of caffeine before I work out and I consider this healthy and normal

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
BIG STINKY PREWORKOUT EMERGENCY poo poo

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raaJXdSu_Kg

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chinatown posted:

BIG STINKY PREWORKOUT EMERGENCY poo poo

smells like rancid turkey

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

my apple juice :(

sorry this wasn't for you. let me buy you a new apple juice

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
bear witness at planet fitness
cum
watch me bone
in the judgement free zone

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
if you slap the brain blitz out of my hand i'll have no choice but to clean up the mess and then mix up another glass. i hope i still have enough time to get abs in before work i hate doing them in the evening

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

next time i go to the gym on tuesday im gonna have a post-workout beer in the steam room and hide it in my coffee thermos no one will be the wiser (except me the wisest)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ugh I'm soooo tired. I stayed up all night arguing with my girlfriend. She wants me to give her my half of the rent, but I just really need to get out, yaknow? I gotta make my shake. No I can't help you cover the energy bill, I just bought the NURTO FLEX PREMIUM. It has 300 grams of protein and I need it to recover after all the sick reps I'm gonna do.

OK well I'm heading out, gotta go spot Kyle at the Planet Fitness. Yeah he's kinda new.

OK have my dinner ready by 5. 2 chicken breasts and a half gallon of broccoli should do it.

Love youuuu.