Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Sandwolf posted:

I will never understand folks in this game being indignant when asked for basic information that should be of no effort to provide

I think his frustration is he's already made his reads clear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

I went back to double check and actually no he didn’t. I don’t see any mention of voodoo d1 at all, just this d2

And then they leave their vote on him all day.

Retro Futurist posted:

Pretty sure I was right the first time ##vote plastic

oh yes, these posts from two day ago are crystal clear

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##unvote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Idle Amalgam posted:

I'm negative 1. Kill me or dunk actual scum.

Persuasively argue for us to do something else.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

##vote RF

I forgot how hard town RF goes (Sand described it as getting a hair up his rear end which is fitting) and that quality is lacking. There was also the bad vote on Solus and defending Voodoo.

The only case I see he's made is on Plastic, otherwise I don't see any other scum reads unless I'm overlooking something.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

oh yes, these posts from two day ago are crystal clear

Yes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maerlyn posted:

##vote RF

I forgot how hard town RF goes (Sand described it as getting a hair up his rear end which is fitting) and that quality is lacking. There was also the bad vote on Solus and defending Voodoo.

The only case I see he's made is on Plastic, otherwise I don't see any other scum reads unless I'm overlooking something.

What? This doesn't describe me at all

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

What? This doesn't describe me at all

I'm not gonna source quotes but in Beez you pretty consistently pushed RWC in thread and in masonry. Here you're literally giving people poo poo for not knowing your opinions by reflex

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Sandwolf, you haven't made a case all game.

Opo, you haven't made a case all game.

Instead of arguing about who has done the most work, both of you could do some basic case making.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Sandwolf, you haven't made a case all game.

Opo, you haven't made a case all game.

Instead of arguing about who has done the most work, both of you could do some basic case making.

you are watching it happen, in real time, merk, embrace the future

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I don't think it's him .

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Toal who scum then, cause you were fine lunching IA day 1 until you weren't, you were fine voting IA on day 2 until you weren't, and once again you're repeating that exact same process.It seems pretty obvious that Toal wants to be seen voting IA, but is consistently refusing to commit and always trying to push someone else instead.

(It's IA and Toal let's just dunk IA now.)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If there’s a persuasively made case elsewhere, I’m :allears:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I think you two are going to have to work to convince other people, because there just aren't enough people who are willing to eliminate IA in time.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Then we no eliminate. I’m not going to be the only person playing mafia in this game.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can we treat deadline like its tonight?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Merk why did you move away from your RF case?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Maerlyn posted:

Merk why did you move away from your RF case?

I would go back to it. It’s a good case and RF has done nothing since then.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I'm not gonna source quotes but in Beez you pretty consistently pushed RWC in thread and in masonry. Here you're literally giving people poo poo for not knowing your opinions by reflex

A good way to know my reads is to look at who I am voting for. Or reading my posts

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This game isn’t going to be a town win unless we get more cases. So, please, can people start playing?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

A good way to know my reads is to look at who I am voting for. Or reading my posts

This is the least helpful poo poo in the world.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

this is content lurking *at best*

##vote RF

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

IA has a fake as poo poo sounding role, a counter claim by Maerlyn who had a really good reason to not out, was being protected by scum on Day 1, and most damning of all, refused to vote for his actual top scum read when he was at -2. Meanwhile Toal's been doing some light bussing on IA while refusing to actually commit to a vote against him, and is now actively protecting IA while refusing to give an alternative. It's those two and it's almost painfully blatant at this point.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##execute no one!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Maer, RF, Sandwolf, would any of you be willing to vote IA so we can actually move the game along? It's pretty clear Toalpaz is going to keep trying to protect him, so it's up to you at this point.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Plastic vote with me and we can give them all a chance to prove themselves!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

mae watch merk
IA voyeur merk
you rb merk

we'll clear you all of doing the kill

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also if we don't execute, we're basically getting no new information from this point on since there's likely a scum roleblocker who can shut down Maerlyn forever (she's not dying so IA can keep up his Voyeur claim), so we're going to be back at this situation without Merk.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

if we dont execute IA i don't see it being anyone other than mae, if you dont like that then I guess we have to no execute

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

##execute no one!

No Toal we should definitely kill someone today.

I’d vote IA but I think he’s gonna flip town so I’d like to keep squeezing RF and seeing how folks react around it.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I would move back to IA but I want to think it over after work. It feels like it's "too easy" i.e. wrong but I'm having trouble putting my finger on it.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

if we dont execute IA i don't see it being anyone other than mae, if you dont like that then I guess we have to no execute

Seriously, people think you are town?? Lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

I would move back to IA but I want to think it over after work. It feels like it's "too easy" i.e. wrong but I'm having trouble putting my finger on it.

that's just your gut telling you he's town

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
What about IA's content makes one think he is town?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

:psyduck:

Sandwolf, IA has a role claim with zero utility, and after three days of this game all we have from him is "...Uh Toal is town, but I only really believe it because he's following my lead, and I dunno, my counter claimer is scum?". He's consistently refused to actually vote his scum reads and is constantly just going "oh woe is me" rather than actually making cases. His flip tells us way more than anyone else, IMO. It'll tell us a lot about Toal, RF, and Maerlyn if he flips. Plus, if he does flip town (he won't), we lose basically nothing of value and still get a hard clear on Toalpaz.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also if we somehow can't agree on an IA lunch I'm down to just slam Toalpaz out of the game at this point because they are not even pretending like they have an interest in scum hunting.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mae knows.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Reading back through RF very quickly he's still not my preference. I can see a tenuous through-line of thought progression even with the scatter shot posting today. Might be influenced by me playing the same way but I have to stick with how I feel. The only person I'd want to vote other than IA today is Sandwolf and I don't think that makes sense at this point. We need to see IA's flip and if we don't do it today we're going to have to do it later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

also mafia edit I meant "because they're following my lead" sorry about pronouns Toaly.