Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
remember when he bullied his baby mama into leaking a "hehe yeah azalea, you wouldnt believe it, his dick is huuuuuuge : - ) " fake text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

infernal machines posted:

very much so, yes.

like, in theory the nhtsa should be all the way up his rear end (and tesla's), but somehow they've decided to take the "wait and see" approach to enforcing their mandate

His “one weird trick! regulatory agencies hate it!” is to sell the hardware without any control software and then point users to the openpilot github to download and load the software. So they aren’t selling a vehicle control system, they are selling a sensor array and if the user chooses to turn it into a vehicle control system, well, what can be done?

It’s just stupid enough to work in the US.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
poo poo like that must make the sovcits so mad.

why do their magic incantations work but ours don't?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
on the subject of just doing things because probably no one will stop you

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
hello, I guess someone finally figured out what to do with all the scrap tesla generates

quote:

The desktop bust of Elon Musk is made completely out of melted car parts – the hood, doors, etc. The limited-edition busts for fans of the world's richest businessman will feature only 27 figurines. The price of one copy is set at 2,700 USD.
https://www.theregister.com/2021/11/25/elon_musk_bust_iphone/

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

big daytime tv coin commercial energy

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Agile Vector posted:

big daytime tv coin commercial energy

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
wow a physical nft

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Wild EEPROM posted:

wow a physical nft

Non-flyable towers?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

These tokens don't funge :911:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

gschmidl posted:

Non-flyable towers?
:xd:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

*Casually flicks down the towers* death to America

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
aw they included wtc how inclusive

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Jonny 290 posted:

remember when he bullied his baby mama into leaking a "hehe yeah azalea, you wouldnt believe it, his dick is huuuuuuge : - ) " fake text

god, that whole saga was absurd. didn't it turn out that he basically asked for a threesome with someone and grimes brought home a different person with a similar name?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if by "turn out" you mean "people in yospos and cspam speculated that this was the case" then yes.

what actually happened is anyone's guess.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah nobody knows for sure but its funny to think that elon asked for:

iggy azalea

and instead got:

azalea banks

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

Since grimes knows musicians, that mistake would have been made on elon’s end, which is even funnier.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

her song 212 owns

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

it led to the "and you smell like a roll of nickels" text which indubitably happened so i don't care how it actually went down.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

212 does own

Azealia Banks is also pretty funny
https://twitter.com/girlsinrap/status/1463642982813474818?s=20

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/arthoefootjob/status/1464904647035047944

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Also this whole thing with Azealea Banks happened at the same time as the infamous $420 tweet that got Musk fined by the SEC and sued by JP Morgan Chase. Like, over the course of the same weekend.

The richest man in the world, folks.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Also this whole thing with Azealea Banks happened at the same time as the infamous $420 tweet that got Musk fined by the SEC and sued by JP Morgan Chase. Like, over the course of the same weekend.

The richest man in the world, folks.
man in his late 40s discovering WEED for the first time and thinking 420 is just the funniest poo poo imaginable is, to me, the irreducible essence of elon musk

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Known edge case of... a well defined lane with an easy to see line?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

looks like a peugeot e-208

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lol nickelback

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

FMguru posted:

man in his late 40s discovering WEED for the first time and thinking 420 is just the funniest poo poo imaginable is, to me, the irreducible essence of elon musk

just as bad was the legion of sycophants that gleefully clapped their hands and shrieked about how car man said funny number.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

ryde posted:

just as bad was the legion of sycophants that gleefully clapped their hands and shrieked about how car man said funny number.

imo sycophants should be spelled psychophants and mean elephants who are fuckin twisted, like just totally insane elephants who do crazy poo poo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah nobody knows for sure but its funny to think that elon asked for:

iggy azalea

and instead got:

azalea banks

every time i hear this story i think of george costanza’s discovering plutonium by accident bit lol

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Agile Vector posted:

lol nickelback

betty spaghetti

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

quote:

Elon Musk is angry with the lack of progress SpaceX has made in developing the Raptor engines that power its Starship rocket.

He described a dire situation the day after Thanksgiving in a companywide email, a copy of which was obtained by CNBC.

"The Raptor production crisis is much worse than it seemed a few weeks ago," Musk wrote.

"We face genuine risk of bankruptcy if we cannot achieve a Starship flight rate of at least once every two weeks next year,"
Musk added later.
lol. if only he had billions of dollars to put into his failing company

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Slotducks posted:

betty spaghetti

banks' never ending wellspring of white girl putdowns is a treasure

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

quote:

“I was going to take this weekend off, as my first weekend off in a long time, but instead I will be on the Raptor line all night and through the weekend,” Musk wrote in the email. He also urged employees to come in for an “all hands on deck” situation unless they had critical family matters or could not “physically return to Hawthorne,” the location of SpaceX’s headquarters in California.
lmao

im sure this rocket engine will perform flawlessly once we accelerate the devlopment schedule by working a string of all-nighters and having the big boss stomping around yelling at people to work faster

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol he definitely scolded that guy about missing a meeting for the birth of their kid

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

"I work so hard and never have time off" would be more compelling if he didn't make adolescent jokes all day on Twitter. Unless you take the Matt Levine approach that his shitposting helps support the stock price and therefore is important to the company.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

MomJeans420 posted:

"I work so hard and never have time off" would be more compelling if he didn't make adolescent jokes all day on Twitter. Unless you take the Matt Levine approach that his shitposting helps support the stock price and therefore is important to the company.

Where's that CEO chart that only shows like 6 hours of actual work in a 70 hour week?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

just trying to imagine what he thinks he's going to do on the production line to speed things up.

does he plan to sit himself down at a station with a socket wrench and some cap screws so he can show the factory dullards how it's done?

does he think he's actually an engineer and he'll go in there and say "have you tried recrystallizing the dilithium matrix" and everyone will slap their foreheads and all the problems will go away?

does he think that everyone on the line is a lazy crack smoking rear end in a top hat and when he gets in there and shows his angry face they'll all buckle down and get back to work?

does he imagine that he's such a stirring charismatic figure that his mere presence will inspire the workers to inhuman levels of heretofore-unseen productivity?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Sagebrush posted:

just trying to imagine what he thinks he's going to do on the production line to speed things up.

does he plan to sit himself down at a station with a socket wrench and some cap screws so he can show the factory dullards how it's done?

does he think he's actually an engineer and he'll go in there and say "have you tried recrystallizing the dilithium matrix" and everyone will slap their foreheads and all the problems will go away?

does he think that everyone on the line is a lazy crack smoking rear end in a top hat and when he gets in there and shows his angry face they'll all buckle down and get back to work?

does he imagine that he's such a stirring charismatic figure that his mere presence will inspire the workers to inhuman levels of heretofore-unseen productivity?

B and D

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

imagine being mad all day when you have literally no wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Sagebrush posted:

all the above