Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
We'll see if my upset stomach is caused from eating leftover Thanksgiving door or the play of either team.

Let's see how Heinicke (left) does against Wilson.

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Nov 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
No Manningcast, no real interest in this nonsense.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

fartknocker posted:

No Manningcast, no real interest in this nonsense.

If you could go back in time and prevent Tom Brady from being born, would you do it?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm actually kind of interested to see Heinicke play since I've only seen 2 games and he balled out in both but people still think he's bad, which might have something to do with how he votes but I dunno, I wanna see if he's a real QB or not.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

UltraShame posted:

If you could go back in time and prevent Tom Brady from being born, would you do it?

Yes, without question.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

My wife and I are making Thai turkey enchiladas and it seems like they’ll be pretty good tbh.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

This game is just going to upset me. Why am I watching something that’s just going to upset me? Surely I have something better to do?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

UltraShame posted:

Nah, you talk to Parcells and tell him to draft him instead of Chad Pennington. Brady flames out, no New England dynasty.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Coug's crushed the Huskies in the Apple Cup so I don't even care how the rest of the Seahawks season goes

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

I'm actually kind of interested to see Heinicke play since I've only seen 2 games and he balled out in both but people still think he's bad, which might have something to do with how he votes but I dunno, I wanna see if he's a real QB or not.

Yeah I don't think I've seen him play a single down so I am curious too. Of course, as an Eagles fan, I have a vested interest in him sucking rear end.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Does he also commit fraud, hawk bullshit products, and send him dong?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Bob Socko posted:

This game is just going to upset me. Why am I watching something that’s just going to upset me? Surely I have something better to do?

You do not. Prepare to get upset.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fartknocker posted:

Yes, without question.

Through a series of unlikely hijinx, you accidentally kill Tom Brady sr. and end up fathering Tom Brady yourself instead.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
It's tough to say if Heineke was good or not in that series as I think the playcalling was rear end.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Oof, Russell looking... bad.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh Russ...

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
this is going to be a bad game

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

2 Bad Teams

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

See? This is already upsetting.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

This game being MNF should be considered domestic terrorism

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's tough to say if Heineke was good or not in that series as I think the playcalling was rear end.

Ron Rivera is kind notorious for being like "offense, yeah ok. like... do that". His hallmark in carolina was letting one of the best pure talents in NFL history get the poo poo kicked out of him week in and week out and having no killer instinct to put teams away. no idea if that's changed in washington/.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I think the Corona Feliz Navidad commercial is literally the oldest commercial still in circulation

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

At least Bobby Wagner can still play. :unsmith:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

UltraShame posted:

Yes.

Duh, even.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Maybe rushing a qb back from having a finger drilled in his throwing hand was a bad idea despite what he says

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i just know im gonna fall asleep the only question is which quarter

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Maybe rushing a qb back from having a finger drilled in his throwing hand was a bad idea despite what he says

not only thatb ut rushing him back to try to save a 3-6 season

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Android Apocalypse posted:

Heineke has some nice qualities but also some massive deficiencies. I honestly think he throws the slowest ball in the NFL and it's not even close. Generally fun to watch though so I appreciate him for that

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bean mom posted:

Last night I passed out after the sixth turnover in as many minutes. I don't know if I was tired or just pole-axed by sheer intensity of the clownball I witnessed.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

bean mom posted:

Making it to halftime will be impressive tbh

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
thread title delivering

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

BlindSite posted:

Ron Rivera is kind notorious for being like "offense, yeah ok. like... do that". His hallmark in carolina was letting one of the best pure talents in NFL history get the poo poo kicked out of him week in and week out and having no killer instinct to put teams away. no idea if that's changed in washington/.

my read is that his plan boils downs to "throw the ball to terry mclaurin" which is a pretty good plan actually

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Gonna drink a glass of gravy so I pass out rather then see any more of this

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Play posted:

Heineke has some nice qualities but also some massive deficiencies. I honestly think he throws the slowest ball in the NFL and it's not even close. Generally fun to watch though so I appreciate him for that

now that you mentioned it, jesus its almost tebewesque

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So anyway who the gently caress is under center for Washington anyway? I keep hearing it's a can of Heineken or something.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im here for this garbage

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
lol we gonna lose

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

So anyway who the gently caress is under center for Washington anyway? I keep hearing it's a can of Heineken or something.

an XFL legend

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

is bobby wagner really a hofer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
what do i get for dinner at halftime? gently caress cooking tonight.

leaning pho/ramen