Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
people just like you.

Over 70% of our annual funding comes from small donors. We rely on your generosity to keep these important, life-changing programs running.

Giving Tuesday is a global movement that unleashes the power of radical generosity around the world. GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. This idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.

Teaming up can make an even greater impact in our communities than if we all go it alone—no matter how you define community. People come together under all sorts of umbrellas—by region, cause, identity, and more—helping to lighten each others’ load by pooling resources and amplifying each others’ voices.

Our nonprofit is a registered 501(c)(3) and your contirbution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law

KEEP US STRONG.

I am going to be in your inbox 3 times a week from now thru the end of the year, which is YOUR DEADLINE to GIVE ME YOR MONEY so you dont have to give it to UNCLE SAM. If you HATE TAXES (who doesn't) then u should SEND IT TO ME.

Listen, my SALARY is directly tied to how much you give me. YOU PAY ME. GIVE ME MONEY. Not only do you pay me, but you also pay for these LIFE-AFFIRMING programs that I RUN for those impoverished, urban POCs & Also Women. there are many factors at play here, but most importantly is to LOWER YOUR TAXES and PAY MY RENT.

This thread is for NONPROFIT SIMPS & their PATRONS.

work FOR PROFIT? gently caress off back to your MERCEDES & Bank Vault of money. >>>GIVE IT TO ME<<<
work PUBLIC SECOT? Have fun on your 99999 vacation days & pension, bitch

this thread is for NONPROFIT SOLDIERS, who are POOR and GET NO DAYS OFF. THE WORST OF ALL WORLDS. Never go full nonprofit. I didnt go to private school to be POOR, did i???

but also

DIG DEEP. GIVE ALL U CAN. You want these POC to die in a gutter? UNENRICHED BY OUR PROGRAMMING? I think not. A dollar given to TAXES or YOUR FAMILY is a dollar to WHITE SUPREMACY & even worse DONALD TRUMP. Thank you. donate here at The People Fund online or text "my2001camryisbrokeandineedmoneyforrepairs" to 736-392. WE ALSO TAKE GIFTS OF STOCK & also PUT US IN YOUR WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thakn you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

no solicitors

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
wat

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
reserved

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
no its not

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Smythe posted:

people just like you.

Over 70% of our annual funding comes from small donors. We rely on your generosity to keep these important, life-changing programs running.

Giving Tuesday is a global movement that unleashes the power of radical generosity around the world. GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. This idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.

Teaming up can make an even greater impact in our communities than if we all go it alone—no matter how you define community. People come together under all sorts of umbrellas—by region, cause, identity, and more—helping to lighten each others’ load by pooling resources and amplifying each others’ voices.

Our nonprofit is a registered 501(c)(3) and your contirbution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law

KEEP US STRONG.

I am going to be in your inbox 3 times a week from now thru the end of the year, which is YOUR DEADLINE to GIVE ME YOR MONEY so you dont have to give it to UNCLE SAM. If you HATE TAXES (who doesn't) then u should SEND IT TO ME.

Listen, my SALARY is directly tied to how much you give me. YOU PAY ME. GIVE ME MONEY. Not only do you pay me, but you also pay for these LIFE-AFFIRMING programs that I RUN for those impoverished, urban POCs & Also Women. there are many factors at play here, but most importantly is to LOWER YOUR TAXES and PAY MY RENT.

This thread is for NONPROFIT SIMPS & their PATRONS.

work FOR PROFIT? gently caress off back to your MERCEDES & Bank Vault of money. >>>GIVE IT TO ME<<<
work PUBLIC SECOT? Have fun on your 99999 vacation days & pension, bitch

this thread is for NONPROFIT SOLDIERS, who are POOR and GET NO DAYS OFF. THE WORST OF ALL WORLDS. Never go full nonprofit. I didnt go to private school to be POOR, did i???

but also

DIG DEEP. GIVE ALL U CAN. You want these POC to die in a gutter? UNENRICHED BY OUR PROGRAMMING? I think not. A dollar given to TAXES or YOUR FAMILY is a dollar to WHITE SUPREMACY & even worse DONALD TRUMP. Thank you. donate here at The People Fund online or text "my2001camryisbrokeandineedmoneyforrepairs" to 736-392. WE ALSO TAKE GIFTS OF STOCK & also PUT US IN YOUR WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thakn you

wtf is this lib poo poo?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I'm sure it has been scrubbed from youtube but the Islamic State used to hold telethons

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Did anyone cyber today for cyber Monday?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
no doubt a solid 30% of employed CSPAM white collar workers toil in the nonprofit mines, accomplishing nothing but also not working particularly hard. too embarrassed to fess up?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i don't donate to orgs that take donations from perverts

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Smythe posted:

no doubt a solid 30% of employed CSPAM white collar workers toil in the nonprofit mines, accomplishing nothing but also not working particularly hard. too embarrassed to fess up?

I accomplished very little for a publicly traded company

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Brrrmph posted:

I accomplished very little for a publicly traded company

wow want me to suck you dick?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

If you want a real org to donate to, a good one is the TerraMar Project. They do a lot of good work in ocean conservation.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe posted:

If you want a real org to donate to, a good one is the TerraMar Project. They do a lot of good work in ocean conservation.

this is that reddit libertarian seasteading project

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/1465547155662385156

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
impressed by my knowledge of the nonprofit sphere? need help fundraising or growing your organization in a sustainable, equitable way through the lense of promoting diversity and progressive, humanitarian values? feel free to pm me, my pedigree is outstanding and my rates very reasonable. :cheerdoge:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
do you need help getting women and minorities on your board of directors? im ur guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Smythe posted:

wow want me to suck you dick?

Talk about Giving Tuesday!