Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I would teach him about the future and what the internet is, that it's a place where he gets made fun of a lot, tell him to loosen up and try to have a comedic side about everything. I'd then buy him an account, tell him post in GBS only to get Banned and have his thread appropriately gassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Telling hitler to post in fyad and laughing when he gets chained probed

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I would establish the Chronochronic Peacekeefers and their job would be to go back in time and get the bad dudes high as gently caress on futuristic hyperweed until they don't care anymore

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'd give him an all expense paid trip to meet Walt Disney. But then, mid-flight, it just drops him into the ocean.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
He wants Poland so much? I make him eat Poland until he bursts!!!

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I go back in time to around the end of WW1.

Use my future man knowledge to become the inventor of something amazingly useful, easily produced with technology of the time and extremely profitable.

My new industry attracts massive business around the world improving German exports, I allow my self to be heavily taxed to help pay the German debt which in turn gives my customer base money to keep buying my product.

If that doesn't work I'll keep going back and burying gold then going forward and "finding" more gold mines.

Then I'll kick Hitler in the nards so hard he pukes and dies.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

sigher posted:

I would teach him about the future and what the internet is, that it's a place where he gets made fun of a lot, tell him to loosen up and try to have a comedic side about everything. I'd then buy him an account, tell him post in GBS only to get Banned and have his thread appropriately gassed.

Yeah and then he starts an offsite that eventually causes the apocalypse. Nice going birch

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Since time is the a flat circle, I'm thinkin this single sucks, so I'd flip it to the b-side which is some sickass cosmic funk

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Ive been playing tower defense games lately, so just endless waves of Hitler variants running into devious traps getting shot and stabbed, but I have to improve the efficiency and score to get upgrades to get EVEN BETTER at killing Hitler.

For a moment I think 'am I the bad guys?' but then I get the 'hitler is bad guys' DLC.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Shank him in prison or kill him in a beer hall fight which is like a German version of a bar fight.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
I would hug Hitler and kiss him on the mouth

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mimesweeper posted:

What in the heck

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mimesweeper posted:

Yea

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Um you guys that's not going to kill Hitler at all and actually might make him happier and stronger what are you doing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Evil rear end Hitler getting his lips moistened by my own

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Who decided it was a good idea to put a goon on this mission?
I bet that somehow Hitler was behind this operation, he just wanted to get a smooch

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Nov 28, 2021

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
The actual mission was to go back 10 years and buy bitcoins but we messed up and created Hitler.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

world war ii averted as hundreds of pasty 32 year old men materialize to suck off hitler

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

world war ii averted as hundreds of pasty 32 year old men materialize to suck off hitler

Is that...
Is that what your orders said in your envelope because mine...like mine are WAY different and I don't think I'm supposed to be here

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/Eye88b5.mp4

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I'd use a joy buzzer and get vaporized by one in return by a power hungry soviet.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I still don’t care about Sudetenland 🤷‍♂️

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Land a time machine on him.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I would sock him right in the nose!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Suicide ray that makes people commit suicide.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Hitler is already dead so I would just keep doing what I'm currently doing

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm not a big fan of 'killing' in general, as in, I don't hunt and don't even fish because the idea of purposely hurting the fish or accidentally killing it just doesn't do it for me, exactly?
So, anyway, I guess what I'm asking is, if it's not too late now that we're in the time machine, before we start it up, would it be ok if I just told Hitler to knock that poo poo off already? Like real sternly? "Hey Hitler, stop being such an rear end! You're gonna cause some serious problems here!!" That kinda thing?
...hello?
Did you start this thing already?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Once upon a time a hitler needed to get across a poland. He asked if a stalin could help him. "No! You're going to attack me" said the stalin. "Don't be silly. If I attack you a war will break out and millions will die" replied the hitler. And off they went.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
The only thing that could stop a bad Hitler would be a good Hitler, so we should try and make one of those.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Call him Raydolph Hitler, the Good Hitler.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Ice arrow

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I would suck Hitler's dick until he came and then I'd keep suckin' until he died from cumbing too hard

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'd suck all of Hitler's organs out through his rear end in a top hat until he died.

Then I'd keep sucking

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

I see all these plans and some of them are pretty good, but deep down inside I feel that the best way to kill Hitler is through some sort of sexual misadventure involving an extremely large dildo and spanking.

Or this:

Pinche Rudo posted:

I'd suck all of Hitler's organs out through his rear end in a top hat until he died.

Then I'd keep sucking

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Strap him down to a table and prop his mouth open with a bite block or a gag. Then force feed him Hebrew National all beef hot dogs until his stomach explodes.

That's how I would want to go :unsmith:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Give him a nice sandwich and after he ate it tell him it was a jewish sandwich and he'd have to performatively tear open his belly to get it out because his nazi buddies are in the room

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'd send a hunter seeker drone into his room through a secret door in the headboard of his bed. If he so much as twitches he's a dead man.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Call him on the telephone and then when he answers yell so loud into the receiver that his head explodes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Poison strudel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Massage his prostate until he cums to death.