Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were the better champions in November?
This poll is closed.
The Lucha Bros (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 14 48.28%
The IInspiration (Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 5 17.24%
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Princess Tag Team Champions) 7 24.14%
Los Perros del Mal de Japon (FORMER GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Stinger (GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Good Brothers (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Nikki A.S.H. & Rhea Ripley (FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Carmella & Queen Zelina (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
RK-Bro (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 1 3.45%
Natural Vibes (FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions) 0 0%
Naruki Doi & Takashi Yoshida (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 1 3.45%
Masa Kitamiya & Kaito Kiyomiya (FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
M's Alliance (GHC Tag Team Champions) 1 3.45%
None of the Above/Write-In 0 0%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month was RELATIVELY close, with the Lucha Bros winning by only four votes. This month, they will probably win by more, because there was an AEW PPV last month.

The Lucha Brothers (Penta el Zero Miedo and Rey Fenix) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against FTR at Full Gear

The IInspiration (Cassie Lee and Jessie McKay) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - defended against Decay at Turning Point

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki and Yuka Sakazaki) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against 1 to Million at All Rise

Los Perros del Mal de Japon (Eita and NOSAWA Rongai) - FORMER GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against MASQUERADE at the Gate of Evolution, unsuccessfully defended against Stinger at The Best

Stinger (HAYATA and Yoshinari Ogawa) GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won from los Perros del Mal de Japon at The Best

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against Bullet Club at Turning Point

Nikki A.S.H. & Rhea Ripley - FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Carmella & Queen Zelina on Raw

Carmella & Queen Zelina - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - won from Nikki A.S.H. & Rhea Ripley on Raw

RK-Bro (Riddle and Randy Orton) - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - defended against the Dirty Dawgz on Raw

Natural Vibes (KING Shimizu and Susumu Yokosuka) - FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against Hao & Kenou at the Gate of Destiny, unsuccessfully defended against Naruki Doi & Takashi Yoshida at the Gate of Origin

Naruki Doi & Takashi Yoshida - Open the Twin Gate Champions - won from Natural Vibes at the Gate of Origin

Masa Kitamiya & Kaito Kiyomiya - FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against M's Alliance at Demolition Stage

M's Alliance (Naomichi Marufuji and Keiji Mutoh) - GHC Tag Team Champions - won from Masa Kitamiya & Kaito Kiyomiya at Demolition Stage

None of the Above/Write-In - Have I missed anything? By all means, tell me here.

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Dec 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

121000000 were robbed of their victory by those monsters Magical Sugar Rabbits, so I robbed them of their vote by voting for Lucha Bros.... who also were gonna get my vote anyway because their match loving ruled, even with the slightly off-ending.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I wanted to vote DoiYoshi Mk. II but accepted the inevitable forces of Fight Island so tactically voted for Mizuki & Sakazaki

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I'm the one vote for Mutoh

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I'm the one vote for Mutoh

You're history's greatest monster

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro