Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Very sexy dragon: 9/10.

The rest of the movie was crap. I don't know much of what happened because I only paid attention to the parts where the dragon was on screen and there wasn't nearly enough of that.

2/10 overall. The best way to watch this movie is a YouTube supercut of all the dragon parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Except don't watch the part where the dragon dies because it's too sad.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Spoiler alert: the dragon dies.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dragon

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
is that the one where Disney wanted to make a movie for china but the dragon didn't explicitly denounce the HK protests enough times and it bombed cuz Matt Damon wasn't in it?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
drat I thought you meant you saw a movie called Raya and also The Last Dragon.... which is a loving work of art.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
dragon deez nuts

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
SHO'NUFF!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

is that the one where Disney wanted to make a movie for china but the dragon didn't explicitly denounce the HK protests enough times and it bombed cuz Matt Damon wasn't in it?

Yes.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It was good

Not their best but good

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

drat I thought you meant you saw a movie called Raya and also The Last Dragon.... which is a loving work of art.

That reminds me: found my DVD of this masterpiece while cleaning stuff out. Gonna have to watch this again!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crTSVDda4-4

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Anybody who hasn't seen Raya yet and is thinking of doing so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyhCX7bHaA here you go saved you two hours.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Kelly Marie Tran is great and deserves to get more work

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Bargearse posted:

Kelly Marie Tran is great and deserves to get more work

based on what

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

kntfkr posted:

The great wall was an underrated movie

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

I think I would have to place "Wish Dragon" as THE sexy dragon movie of 2021, OP.

It had some very fun fight scenes.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I had no issues with the movie or the dragon therein

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't like awkwafina

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I would like to gently caress a dragon or have a dragon gently caress me, ideally both at the same time

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I was okay, I liked Cruella way more. I have two under 13 daughters and was worried about the PG-13 rating, but I don't think the content warranted it.

Wink is officially my favorite dog character of all time now.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I don't like awkwafina

I'm pretty neutral about her but I can absolutely see how she could be annoying to someone.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The great wall was an underrated movie

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
My daughter went as Reya for Halloween but we didn’t let her get the hat part of the costume because we felt that it would be cultural appropriation and it was a good call.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Derpies posted:

My daughter went as Reya for Halloween but we didn’t let her get the hat part of the costume because we felt that it would be cultural appropriation and it was a good call.

Re: cultural appropriation I'm pretty sure the rule is it's only appropriation if the dress has some cultural significance. Daily wear for laborers (such as a floppy straw hat) is fair game.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Applewhite posted:

Anybody who hasn't seen Raya yet and is thinking of doing so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyhCX7bHaA here you go saved you two hours.

Wow it's like Mulan over again but in CGI and the dragon is even more annoying.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Hmmmm, thinkin' 'bout gettin' this poster.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

So what was the deal with that weird baby? I thought he was going to be revealed as a magical shapeshifter or something, but no, we find out at the end he's a human baby and his mom's looking for him.

This baby is obviously hyper-intelligent, super-athletic, and can communicate with animals.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

A Fancy Hat posted:

So what was the deal with that weird baby? I thought he was going to be revealed as a magical shapeshifter or something, but no, we find out at the end he's a human baby and his mom's looking for him.

This baby is obviously hyper-intelligent, super-athletic, and can communicate with animals.

Mom hosed a dagon, or maybe turned into a dragon while pregnant because she ate too many fish which angered the gods?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

I refer you to the documentary "Baby Geniuses" (1999) for the answers to your questions.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
You finally saw a movie that was released this year. You horrible procrastinator!

By which I mean, of course, that you are no good at procrastination.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

runnypoops posted:

I would like to gently caress a dragon or have a dragon gently caress me, ideally both at the same time

SMDH it's 2021 where's my fuckdragon you promised me Joe Biden?

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

Bodyholes posted:

SMDH it's 2021 where's my fuckdragon you promised me Joe Biden?

the only part of the platform I cared about and he's hosed it up already

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i dont know if uh, sexy, is the word i'd use for the animated dragon from the children's movie, but i do agree she was the best part and the dragon-only edit posted here is really all you need to see

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i dont know if uh, sexy, is the word i'd use for the animated dragon from the children's movie, but i do agree she was the best part and the dragon-only edit posted here is really all you need to see

Let he who does not want to gently caress dragons cast the first stone

*op is pelted to death by rocks*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i dont know if uh, sexy, is the word i'd use for the animated dragon from the children's movie

i think gbs 2021-22 will be an inhospitable place for you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it's no frozen, op

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i think gbs 2021-22 will be an inhospitable place for you

no i think i get it; only gently caress dragons from adult movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche