Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

are we doing a secret santa this year? im not nearly organized enough to arrange this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
no. give to abortion rights funds and labor union organizing efforts

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

give me item

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

no. give to abortion rights funds and labor union organizing efforts
yosposters love to brag about their salaries so im pretty sure we can do both

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

are we doing a secret santa this year? im not nearly organized enough to arrange this

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im not giving my fuckin mailin address to some forums psycho and buying somebody a gag gift

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i never do secret santa because:

(a) i know myself and i am a huge flake and will gently caress everything up and
(b) i feel like i dont want to be part of anything named the SS

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I don't have the energy or focus or free time to host again. sorry

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

secret santa is fun and nobody's doxxed me yet. i just got a p.o. box to give to the FCC for my ham license, was gonna use that. i still need to add "achmed jones" to the allowed recipients list though

i know y'all are shocked that my name isn't really achmed jones, sorry to deceive you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m the last person anyone wants to receive anything from

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

depends what your sendin

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
not today santa

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

how many people here have bought merch from you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

depends what your sendin

drugs, but they're greasy

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

im not nearly organized enough

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’m sufficiently crotchety that i would like the tradition of gift giving at christmas to be CANCELLED like kevin spacey

the food and hanging out with people bit is good but the consumerism sucks rear end

basically i’m arguing for yospos festivus

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Gentle Autist posted:

i’m sufficiently crotchety that i would like the tradition of gift giving at christmas to be CANCELLED like kevin spacey

the food and hanging out with people bit is good but the consumerism sucks rear end

basically i’m arguing for yospos festivus

this is thanksgiving with different music

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
idk last year was pretty fun and i don't think anybody grinched, i ended up getting and giving actual gifts lol. even the gag gifts in yosmas seem to have a lot of effort haha

echinopsis posted:

quit being such a sad sack and participate

Achmed Jones posted:

secret santa is fun and nobody's doxxed me yet. i just got a p.o. box to give to the FCC for my ham license, was gonna use that. i still need to add "achmed jones" to the allowed recipients list though

i know y'all are shocked that my name isn't really achmed jones, sorry to deceive you

yeah, i've done forums secret santas for years and it's never been an issue really

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Achmed Jones posted:

I am heartbroken

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
war on christmas... won

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
I'm sorry everyone I don't have it in me to organize this year. If you want to do it you set up a google form then scramble the order then send out emails then tick off when you get shipping notices.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Bored Online posted:

war on christmas... won

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i had a lot of fun in past yosmases but, between the depression of living under a pandemic, and not feeling free to go out and shop for some random stuff due to said pandemic, i just can't muster the effort any more

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
if anyone wants secret aardvark hot sauce, they ship direct

i buy it by the case now lol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the true meaning of yosmas is appreciating your online friends and being good to each other

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Achmed Jones posted:

poodle jones is canon tho

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgIl8P_3CfQ

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

merry Xmas yospos. I hope you all have a good day.

my big fat told me at Christmas lunch that I “look like one of those Arab people” on account of my lockdown facial hair.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my big fat told me at Christmas lunch that I “look like one of those Arab people” on account of my lockdown facial hair.

Merry christmas i am sure your big fat is unhappy on the inside

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the merriment of the Xmas cider has made me leave out the key word of “uncle”. oh well. big fat uncle has already left the festive celebration. thanks for coming , big fat uncle.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Bored Online posted:

war on christmas... won

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

i have an Arab colleague and he has top-notch designer stubble. i just don't have the genes for growing decent facial hair.

i guess we could do a secret Santa next year, but the way shipping is we'll have to set the cutoff in July or some poo poo.

[edit] merry Christmas / happy holidays to all, of course. i ate and drank lots of delicious things today and i hope you all did too

Crazy Achmed fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Dec 25, 2021

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

God jul!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

wine aunts had to cancel christmas due to a covid scare, now I don't have to get equally drunk to be able to tolerate my family like I did the last four christmases

merry christmas from me and my liver, yospos

Boody
Aug 15, 2001

Crazy Achmed posted:

i have an Arab colleague and he has top-notch designer stubble. i just don't have the genes for growing decent facial hair.

i guess we could do a secret Santa next year, but the way shipping is we'll have to set the cutoff in July or some poo poo.

[edit] merry Christmas / happy holidays to all, of course. i ate and drank lots of delicious things today and i hope you all did too

So need to ask, is your surname Jones then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Crazy Achmed posted:

i’ll be ready for a secret santa in like end of feb when winter is kind of depressing

it’s fine if it takes an extra couple of months for santa-san to be released, everyone’s release schedules slipped this year