Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
PSA: There is a Firefox add on that somehow manages to bring back the "dislike" count on youtube videos: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/return-youtube-dislikes/

Other PSAs to follow as I find out about them.

Feel free to post your own as well.

End transmission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

You can “friend” THOTs on Reddit, even if you aren’t actually friends

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:sickos:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You can “friend” THOTs on Reddit, even if you aren’t actually friends

i need a small-but-meaningful PSA about the etymology and meaning of the word "thot"

thanks and "god bless",

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
PSA: Goons will make tangentially relevant posts on any thread even when it adds nothing just to hear themselves post

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

don't trust Smugworth I have proof that he is a murderer

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

LPT: LOok people in the eye when having a conversation and they'll respect you more

33.5K upvotes

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

PSA: Canada’s PSAs are hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiG8uFRoxWE

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i need a small-but-meaningful PSA about the etymology and meaning of the word "thot"

thanks and "god bless",

“That Ho Over There” usually used to designate an individual engaging in “ho-ish” behavior.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Dec 22, 2021

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Look at the other person's elbow for a good high five. This works for low fives as well.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

if you are driving on a highway, freeway, interstate, turnpike or what have you, stay the gently caress out of the left lane unless you are passing people on your right

edit: this post is for americans i dont know how they do it in other countries

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

don't trust Smugworth I have proof that he is a murderer
Confirmed. And I just really wanna make it clear that that's Smugworth with an M. For Murderer.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Strangers will hug you if you stick your arms straight out to the side and walk towards them.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sucking dick is fine, but don't limit yourself to just man dick. There's a magical spectrum of dick out there, taste the cock rainbow.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Slugworth posted:

Confirmed. And I just really wanna make it clear that that's Smugworth with an M. For Murderer.

Nice try Mr. SIugworth with an I! We all know your dirty secrets

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The movie Tully isn't very good.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Earwicker posted:

if you are driving on a highway, freeway, interstate, turnpike or what have you, stay the gently caress out of the left lane unless you are passing people on your right

edit: this post is for americans i dont know how they do it in other countries

In other countries the fast lane is the rightmost lane.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
They tell you to have hot pockets “stand” to equalize the temperature between hot and cold parts not to protect wimps who are to weak to eat hot food,

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

In other countries the fast lane is the rightmost lane.

nuh uh

https://www.german-way.com/travel-and-tourism/driving-in-europe/driving/autobahn/driving-on-the-autobahn/

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The fastest lane is whichever one I'm in bitch.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sorry 27 cars behind me, I'm going 1 kph faster than the car next to me, I'M ALREADY GOING OVER THE SPEED LIMIT I'M SAVING YOU ALL FROM YOURSELVES

-ex's dad

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Sorry 27 cars behind me, I'm going 1 kph faster than the car next to me, I'M ALREADY GOING OVER THE SPEED LIMIT I'M SAVING YOU ALL FROM YOURSELVES

-New York drivers

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Pretty cool for keeping your foreign languages from getting too rusty: two sets of subtitles at once. I love it. https://www.vulture.com/article/browser-apps-for-learning-foreign-languages.html#_ga=2.92083802.1310020761.1638382035-1646179976.1627153627

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Mescal posted:

Pretty cool for keeping your foreign languages from getting too rusty: two sets of subtitles at once. I love it. https://www.vulture.com/article/browser-apps-for-learning-foreign-languages.html#_ga=2.92083802.1310020761.1638382035-1646179976.1627153627

This is awesome

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
PSA: embed your drat youtube videos. I'm not clicking on some undescribed video link.

Go to the BB code to get the video tags added for you.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:siren::siren::siren:
PSA

This guy

Slugworth posted:

Confirmed. And I just really wanna make it clear that that's Slugworth

is a loving murderer he just admitted it!!

And this guy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

don't trust Slugworth I have proof that he is a murderer because I helped him do it

is his loving accomplice!!

Watch out goons stay safe!!

This has been a Something Awful PSA

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

PSA: Severus Snape could read minds even as a teenager, and he became an angsty nerd poo poo boy because his school crush (Harry's mom) spent all day every day dreaming about Harry's dad hitting her back walls

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Small-but-meaningful is my dick's name

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
PSA: None of your dreams will come true and nothing you do matters

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Instead of having a million tabs open that you never actually look at, you can just use bookmarks :)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

runnypoops posted:

PSA: None of your dreams will come true and nothing you do matters

haha got you, that's my dream. checkmate, nihilists.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blooster posted:

PSA: There is a Firefox add on that somehow manages to bring back the "dislike" count on youtube videos: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/return-youtube-dislikes/

Other PSAs to follow as I find out about them.

Feel free to post your own as well.

End transmission.

I don't watch YouTube.
Let alone give a flying gently caress what a dislike is

lmao that this means anything to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
PSA (prostate-specific antigen) levels are what doctors measure as part of screening for prostate cancer

A higher number is more worrisome but does not necessarily mean you have cancer as levels can be unnaturally increased by inflammation, infection, or recent strenuous exercise (e.g. bike rides, weightlifting, tuggin')