Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Hi. I'm Vae Hybrid, MBA PhD and I'm an angel investor at 33 years old living in Orange County, California. I've been an alternate reality game (ARG) player for almost 10 years now since 2012. I do have other hobbies like mixed martial arts, tennis, and fine art but the ARG(s) take up most of my leisure time/s.

I enjoy playing games where there is a significant technological component because that ties in with my typical day. I'm actually investing in a global ARG tech startup known as Jade Heaven which has hundreds of users; I play the game myself with some compatriots in our guild, NETGuard. It's in the very early stages (Friends and Family), but I'm thinking closed beta is soons.

It's not at all like LARPing, but archetypes, personas, and costuming do come into play so ask away!

Twitter.com/JadeLotusPrince

They call me Jinzha, the professional social media influencer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

im more interested in the mess on your twitter feed op tell us more about you are politics

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

augias posted:

im more interested in the mess on your twitter feed op tell us more about you are politics

Have you heard of ARG Project Cadmus?

https://twitter.com/JadeLotusPrince/status/1467012885217873920?s=20

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.
What is reality and how do you alternate it?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
The last ARG I really heard any buzz about was Year Zero (and maybe I Love Bees, I don't remember which one came out first). I thought ARG's were sort of dead and gone, is there really still that many ARGs going on?

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
I don't even understand whether the OP described themselves or their character.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

This seems suspiciously like an sf0 task.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What did your parents do to you?