Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

well i got somethin the "forums" can "store" right here!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

its my posts.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Are they nfts?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

they're finally bringing back the city name sports team hoodie

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

your friend sk posted:

they're finally bringing back the city name sports team hoodie

Go sports!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRqFksHF9MM

Ass-penny

phew, I thought there was about to be an altercation.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Forums are stored in the posts.

FluffieDuckie

We have a store?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

astral

it's true, did anyone want to buy something? I could sneak some beta testers in soon

astral

sorry I know it's :thejoke: I just wanted to offer it somewhere :unsmith:

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVfzx5Pe-A

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FluffieDuckie posted:

We have a store?

not right now!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Haven't been to the store for a while or ever.

Are there mod trading cards?

google THIS

In my experience the forums store is down for pretty much anything :wink:

Twenty Four

astral posted:

it's true, did anyone want to buy something? I could sneak some beta testers in soon

Thanks for the offer, but I'm more of an Alpha if you know what I mean.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Sigma tester here

cruft

astral posted:

I'm late to the game as usual but happy to lend a friendly browser if you still need one.

cruft

I write code for a living, and I'm pretty good at it, but there's no way I could pull off this job. Essentially the system is a 120-year-old animal that began as a zebra but then had all four legs replaced with a goat leg, an elephant leg, a wooden peg, a 1982 Toyota ½-ton pickup truck, and a bee hive. And also the head is the robot from Lost in Space, the cardiovascular system runs on freon, and it can only wear medieval plate armor. The job here is to keep everything looking and working the same, and slowly replace the entire system with 3D-printed parts and Arduinos.

I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd be unable to resist the urge to trash the entire thing and start over from scratch with a whole new design.

So my hat's off to you, astral. I don't know how you're able to pull this off, but I do know you're a better coder than I am for it.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Escape From Noise posted:

Forums are stored in the posts.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

FluffieDuckie

True story. I thought we’re talking about the merchandise store and my shopping genes were twitching. Imagine my disappointment when I got there and there were only intangibles for sale

How can I wrap an intangible?

I’ll never finish Christmas shopping at this rate

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

nice to see a fellow learnéd doctor of knowledge in the ol' byob

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Twenty Four

cruft posted:

I write code for a living, and I'm pretty good at it, but there's no way I could pull off this job. Essentially the system is a 120-year-old animal that began as a zebra but then had all four legs replaced with a goat leg, an elephant leg, a wooden peg, a 1982 Toyota ½-ton pickup truck, and a bee hive. And also the head is the robot from Lost in Space, the cardiovascular system runs on freon, and it can only wear medieval plate armor. The job here is to keep everything looking and working the same, and slowly replace the entire system with 3D-printed parts and Arduinos.

:drat: that's poetry

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Doctor Dogballs posted:

nice to see a fellow learnéd doctor of knowledge in the ol' byob

It's basically a learned society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:
dang, I was hoping to buy scented goon candles.

Current mood: https://vimeo.com/921220930

Thank you Heather Papps for the awesome sig