Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/NoraPrinciotti/status/1466627173293436928?s=20

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ya win some ya Taysom

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
HOW
BOUT
DEM
ZEBRAS

Edit: Best bit of the game was Payton giving each zebra an itemised run-down of all of the ways that they could choke on the poo poo from his rear end.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Yeah I’m sure Hill would have won that game had it not been for those two bad calls

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
taysom had dumb finger that slapped a mans arm and died

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Taysom Hill is right handed Tim Tebow.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
imagine being a saints fan lmbo

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Asproigerosis posted:

imagine being a saints fan lmbo

Remember when they covered up actual Diddling but are also (BONUS) the first people to weirdly, for some reason, compare Deshaun Watson to Michael Vick???

Who dey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Who dey

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Didn't watch, why did they play taysom Hill lmao

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

By the time we got the Big Boi Pick 6 I was starting to feel bad for saints QB.

But I will take it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chucktesla posted:

Did you watch any Seimian? That's why they tried it.

It, uh, did not work.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Watching Trevor and Taysom play and realizing just how real and bad cap hell is .

Repent sinners, repent and stop offering to pay Tuesday for a Nose Tackle today.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kalli posted:

Watching Trevor and Taysom play and realizing just how real and bad cap hell is .a

Repent sinners, repent and stop offering to pay Tuesday for a Nose Tackle today.

jameis was fine!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm Taysom Hill, throwing passes three yards in front of all my receivers into the dirt.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

R.D. Mangles posted:

jameis was fine!

He is not

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chucktesla posted:

Should have called Philip

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Can the Saints lose to the Jets?

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Should have called Philip

:hmmyes:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I can imagine a Saints Jets game where Taysom and Wilson throw back to back INTs for an entire half.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm Taysom Hill, throwing passes three yards in front of all my receivers into the dirt.

Would you like 40 million dollars?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

I can imagine a Saints Jets game where Taysom and Wilson throw back to back INTs for an entire half.

I’d watch it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

What’s the record for most combined interceptions thrown in a game? Cause that would make for some fun on Red Zone.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
A possible excuse / reason appears:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1466821518416039944

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
It's not like his throws were great prior to the injury...but yeah, that probably explains some of the unfortunate misses.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You don't need a finger to run

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Would you like 40 million dollars?

40 million just isn't gonna cut it man - what if I play more than 40 snaps a year at quarterback? Gonna need to make it 94 million.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I always wondered what a bigger version of Eric crouch would look like in the nfl and boom

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The Saints can lose to anyone.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I wish the saints played the lions this year so we could give them a win. It would feel much better than losing to the cowboys.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

CALL PHILIP

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Philip has to be a better option than Trevor Siemian and Ian Book at this point, right

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chucktesla posted:

Philip has to be a better option than Trevor Siemian and Ian Book at this point, right

Drew Brees' unnaturally straight hair line is a better option than anything the Saints have on the roster at this point.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Even a bad finger wouldn't cause you to keep spiking the ball directly into the ground in front of your receivers

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

a neat cape posted:

CALL PHILIP

Agreed, but I also don’t think they’re necessarily trying all that hard to win anymore.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

DariusLikewise posted:

Even a bad finger wouldn't cause you to keep spiking the ball directly into the ground in front of your receivers

What?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Taysom Hill is.... Badfinger

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

DariusLikewise posted:

I think it would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Busted up fingers not affecting throws is not a take I expected on these forums.