Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

A couple characters go into the holosuite and do some incredibly cringey poo poo that makes the audience want to crawl out of their own skin. Just when you think it can't get any worse, one of them starts singing. Meanwhile, nothing else happens at all to advance the larger plot you were interested in.

Guest starring Donny Osmond as the Klingon with a heart of gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I love this one!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

In this episode, members of the crew have their minds taken over by alien personalities who only understand human society through the works of Charles Dickens. Finally a chance for the cast to do some Acting with a capital A!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Tonight on start trek tng, data does some kind of ok impressions, I guess and worf worries that his new found love of deep fried candy bars could bring dishonor upon his house. Geordi falls in love with a roomba wearing a wig

cruft

The crew goes back in time and lands on Earth for some reason, even though there are over 150 other planets in the federation. They goof around in period costumes for a while, in the middle of some historical event the audience will recognize. In epsiode 2, god falls from the machinery and wraps everything up.

Farecoal

There he go

cruft posted:

A couple characters go into the holosuite and do some incredibly cringey poo poo that makes the audience want to crawl out of their own skin. Just when you think it can't get any worse, one of them starts singing. Meanwhile, nothing else happens at all to advance the larger plot you were interested in.

Guest starring Donny Osmond as the Klingon with a heart of gold.

Is this that season 1 episode with the hopscotch

cruft

Farecoal posted:

I was watching a Season 6 episode when I wrote it, but I think it could also apply to at least one other Season 6 episode, and probably more.

cruft

Farecoal posted:

Thanks a lot for getting Allamaraine stuck in my head!

FutonForensic

we ran out of budget by this episode, so it's just going to be Odo stuck in a cave whining about being a virgin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FutonForensic posted:

we ran out of budget by this episode, so it's just going to be Odo stuck in a cave whining about being a virgin

Or worse, odo and Kira's sex adventures

Twenty Four

Tonight on Deep Space: Just an hour of the night sky. If you don't think it is special, well, that's on you!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Tonight on DS9: overcome with grief after his girlfriend with a dabo addiction is struck and killed by a drunk shuttle pilot, Jake begins abusing Sheliak-meth and robs a Bajoran freighter at gunpoint. An intervention by the crew fails when Jake accuses Keiko's hydroponics experiment of touching him inappropriately. Also Quark and Kira get into wacky hijinx searching for a missing birthday cake.

FutonForensic

you can't have your big space fight until you watch these ugly rear end aliens with cinnamon roll ears discover that sexism is bad

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

riker makes a cameo and we're all reminded of a better star trek series

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

This episode the alien planet they land on has some wacky language gimmick, like only being able to communicate in metaphors, which doesn't really make sense because how can you create metaphors without a basic language to build from? If the individual words have no meaning, how can you create metaphors from there? Shut up and stop asking questions! That's why!

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
the real self-sealing stem bolt was the friends we made along the way

High on the hog, 90's style.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Odo is captured in liquid form the entire episode is from his perspective which since he has no eyes or ears like this means it's basically a blank tape.

Okay they forgot to push record when filming and had to come up with something

Still it's a really good episode.

Farecoal

There he go

your friend sk posted:

riker makes a cameo and we're all reminded of a better star trek series

You're lucky this is BYOB bub

Escape From Noise

What's the big deal with Deep Space 9? What's wrong with 1 through 8?

pixaal

Escape From Noise posted:

What's the big deal with Deep Space 9? What's wrong with 1 through 8?

It's the story of Deep Space 6 from their lover's perspective.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

It's the story of Deep Space 6 from their lover's perspective.

In space, no one can hear you cream!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Someone must do a funny voice then.

Buttchocks

Sisko fixes the cable.

Zurtilik

Farecoal posted:

You're lucky this is BYOB bub

cruft

LastGoodBoy posted:

the real self-sealing stem bolt was the friends we made along the way

Escape From Noise

I'm going deep [puts on sunglases]...

Space 9!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uW47jWLMiY

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

Jake gets involved in some trouble with that ferengi kid and nearly gets the station blown up by space gangsters, Sisko uses this as a teaching opportunity on the dangers of peer pressure and takes away Jake's baseball and glove for a week.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The alien actors play versions of themselves without makeup to the audience's surprise and horror

Buttchocks

Tonight on DS9: the experimental episode that was performed and filmed in real time with a live studio audience.

Zurtilik

The COPS/DS9 crossover.

google THIS

Deep Space 7 eats Deep Space 9, confirming Deep Space 6's worst fears

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

surprise, the grand nagus has arrived during the Galactic Super Cool Criminals Convention on DS9 (because the federation is neutral or something?)! quark is commended for using a five dollar bill on a fishing line to get the nagus out before his wallet is stolen

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Zurtilik

google THIS posted:

Deep Space 7 eats Deep Space 9, confirming Deep Space 6's worst fears

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Tonight on DS9: After an extended discussion at Quarks with Morn, Kai Winn renounces ambition, steps down from her role as spiritual and political leader of Bajor, and takes up needlepoint

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Twenty Four

DS9? More like BS9! Things are deep when they are really far down, but last I checked, I only see outer space when I look up. Checkmate nerds!

kalel

I know (hope?) this is all in good fun but TNG and ds9 rule unironically so please be respectful

Twenty Four

kalel posted:

I know (hope?) this is all in good fun but TNG and ds9 rule unironically so please be respectful

I like 'em! I also like jokes!

pixaal

Last night we found out Miles can't stand a chill alien race and is a jerk about it the entire first act.

Meanwhile everyone else has a good time with the alien and Miles learns it's okay to chill when the work is done.

cruft

kalel posted:

I ain't working my way through all 8 seasons because of masochism!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Dax organizes a bikini carwash fundraiser to save the station's video arcade from being bought out by developers who want to turn it into a Vulcan Science Academy charter school.