Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

eschaton posted:

in all earnestness

making the poo poo that you designed do a thing

and that thing working out exactly as designed, even if it required some debugging to get there

that is a loving incredible feeling

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

cls: covid booster is loving me up. santa pictures are today v_v

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

got the MeeePC to boot

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

alexandriao posted:

i won :yayclod:

Also ny rank is that low because all the people i met were very, very obviously using a computer to set the moves

Why didn't they lose when you took their king near the beginning

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Sagebrush posted:

Why didn't they lose when you took their king near the beginning

thats the queen

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hbag posted:

thats the queen

that’s gender discrimination

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hbag posted:

is this the bit where i brag about my redacted.ch account again

The one where you literally had to study for a job interview for and go on irc and beg for? go hog wild. somebody just kicked me an invite because theyre my friend. try having those

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Jonny 290 posted:

The one where you literally had to study for a job interview for and go on irc and beg for? go hog wild. somebody just kicked me an invite because theyre my friend. try having those

"beg for" lol

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

one of you please send me an invite, i could use more music. thanks!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Jonny 290 posted:

please don't give them more attention

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

alexandriao posted:

i won :yayclod:

Also ny rank is that low because all the people i met were very, very obviously using a computer to set the moves
what vaguely chesslike game is this

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
hbag, you're fine, and if you end up not fine, this won't be why. You're no worse than anyone else here. Well, apart from maybe Ellie and Smoka.

Of course, I knew what was going to happen from day one, yospos has always been this kind of a place. There's a reason I don't trust people in public forums and act like the most ornery rear end in a top hat imaginable. If you have found happiness, shut the gently caress up and hide it, as the old wisdom says.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i had too much vodka last night. you would think i'd be better about management after a decade of this

guess i'll be an IC forever

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

thanks hbag!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Now I'll send you an invite to ligma

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my balls are on a private tracker so you'll have to seed a few high quality rips of balls no one has ever heard of first

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i should really get around to updating my website

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hbag posted:

i should really get around to updating my website

- me, for the last decade or more

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CPColin posted:

Now I'll send you an invite to ligma

No you won't, he's not your ex.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

No you won't, he's not your ex.

you don't know that

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

driving home on the 101 after taking santa pictures and saw a whale

gently caress yeah this owns

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

endlessmonotony posted:

hbag, you're fine, and if you end up not fine, this won't be why. You're no worse than anyone else here. Well, apart from maybe Ellie and Smoka.

Of course, I knew what was going to happen from day one, yospos has always been this kind of a place. There's a reason I don't trust people in public forums and act like the most ornery rear end in a top hat imaginable. If you have found happiness, shut the gently caress up and hide it, as the old wisdom says.

lmao

all you do is rag on yospos - why even visit here?

"a bloo bloo hbag don't worry pal!!!11"

hbag can fight their own fights -- "fights" -- i dont think they care and they follow the motto of "keep posting"

anyways

i think i bought this box of mandarin oranges too early but they looked so good! prob gonna need more for christmas break. wife sent me on a hunt for riced cauliflower and the first big chain didnt have any which was weird but finally found some at superstore. big mistake in prime time afternoon driving which i lke to avoid but whatevs. put on some old rockabilly christmas via spotify and it was a chill time.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Vintersorg posted:

lmao

hbag can fight their own fights -- "fights" -- i dont think they care and they follow the motto of "keep posting"

anyways

i think i bought this box of mandarin oranges too early but they looked so good! prob gonna need more for christmas break. wife sent me on a hunt for riced cauliflower and the first big chain didnt have any which was weird but finally found some at superstore. big mistake in prime time afternoon driving which i lke to avoid but whatevs. put on some old rockabilly christmas via spotify and it was a chill time.

i care slightly
like the majority of the time i dont give the first poo poo but if i can tell theyre being genuine like jonny is then it does sting a little

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Jesus Christ talk about something other than hbag

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

kitten emergency posted:

but what else are the same 3 posters supposed to bitch and moan about

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

lmao

they're addicted to their own posting and SA doesn't ban terrible posters anymore

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Kazinsal posted:

they're addicted to their own posting and SA doesn't ban terrible posters anymore

i take it they stopped doing that in the winter of 2011

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hbag posted:

but what else are the same 3 posters supposed to bitch and moan about

do you think everyone was just sitting around here idling for the last 10-20 years, waiting for you to be born and grow old enough to steal your dad's credit card and register an account

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Sagebrush posted:

do you think everyone was just sitting around here idling for the last 10-20 years, waiting for you to be born and grow old enough to steal your dad's credit card and register an account

yea

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

hbag posted:

i take it they stopped doing that in the winter of 2011

when I created this account people still lurked for a year before posting

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hbag posted:

i care slightly
like the majority of the time i dont give the first poo poo but if i can tell theyre being genuine like jonny is then it does sting a little

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

kitten emergency posted:

where’s hbag?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ff14 is pretty cool but i just don't have the time for a mmo these days

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

we had the asbestos ceiling removed from the closet. i could unbox and put things away

instead i'm gonna sit right here in my hammock and drink a beer

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Vintersorg posted:

It looks fun but my brain has been destroyed by years of dealing with wow mechanics to deal with anything else.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Vintersorg posted:

this is like 100,000,000x more casual and self paced than any mmo ive ever played. im having good fun running around with my kpop idol mage

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

as of right now the difficulty in getting into ff14 is literally logging in

queue on my server is about 6000 and I've been kicked out twice due to the lobby server crapping out so I look forward to playing at 9pm

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

A friend of mine who has never played wow before got into wow with us for vanilla/tbc and quit about 1 month into both expansions.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
they got 20bux out of me for game + free month because free trials cant queue lmao

i picked a gimp poo poo server but it doesnt matter cause this is a pve game and i will just pay to go over to excal later when im 80 or w/e

lamia queue was like 750, in after 20 mins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

is it always like that or is something special going on?