Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Something new from Hikawa Shou, Shinozaki-san's artist, : My Best Friend Who I Love Fell Completely in Love With My Vtuber Self

Well, title says it all. Girl in love with her friend gets jealous of her own Vtuber persona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I missed you, Hikawa Shou......

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I'm catching up on It's Not Meguro-san's First Time, and this page was too cute.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Welp, Zyugoya has another series running now with the clever title of My Divorced Crybaby Neighbor
It's pretty standard, depressed person meets cheerful supportive person that helps them gain more confidence. But honestly knowing this author I have some apprehensions about the future because I recognize yandere eyes when I see them.

It's sweet for now but maybe we'll get a little spicy in the future. :shrug:

Blue Skin, Big Tits, and a loving Loner also got all it's chapters uploaded to MD for those that prefer native two page support.

I think this counts as torture or something.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Webcomic Tadokoro-san continues to update, this time the arc seems to be about an old rival?

:allears:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Donating to the group scanlating Ikoku Nikki so the next chapter might come quicker

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Oh man am I excited for where Crybaby Neighbor is going because I knew this was on the table.

Also little sister is best wingwoman.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Someone started scanlating this (old, complete) Shimura Takako manga.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

sinky posted:

Someone started scanlating this (old, complete) Shimura Takako manga.
I went to add this on baka-updates (thanks for linking directly there, by the way) - and apparently it was added all the way.

This either means I added it at some point, or that baka-updates has become sentient and went all :awesomelon:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
new bisque doll

new insomniacs volume

insomniacs also got one of those promotional videos for the manga, which wouldn't mean anything normally except that there's a tease for an announcement of... something on January 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wY8rFouBI

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Does the insomnia manga have official english volumes?

Id actually buy those

Edit: also as a reminder its gonna suck when she dies.

Double edit: Post note for clarities sake. ∆∆∆ that edit is a joke.

ZeusCannon fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 30, 2021

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Coaaab posted:

new insomniacs volume

insomniacs also got one of those promotional videos for the manga, which wouldn't mean anything normally except that there's a tease for an announcement of... something on January 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wY8rFouBI

That's about when the new volume is estimated to come out. Also I've been wanting to really talk up this manga since the last volume dropped because it really feels like something special.

ZeusCannon posted:

Does the insomnia manga have official english volumes?

Not yet. I found the first two in Spanish paperbacks though.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Baron Snow posted:

That's about when the new volume is estimated to come out. Also I've been wanting to really talk up this manga since the last volume dropped because it really feels like something special.
As far as school romance manga is concerned, I don't think there's anything running right now that's better than it as a total package. Maybe there are equals, but nothing better.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I love it and intend to buy if it's licensed as well. Massively related to some of the scenes as someone with sleep issues.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
What does this mean? I don't want to think I just got spoiled before I even had a chance to read the manga

sockpuppetclock fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Oct 30, 2021

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

sockpuppetclock posted:

What does this mean? I don't want to think I just got spoiled before I even had a chance to read the manga

Its definitely not a spoiler as I have no clue what will happen its a joking prediction that im hoping is wrong. Its based off the manga having some very melancholic undertones and i dont trust them.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New chapter of Cuprum's Bride and boy is it a comfy one.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
My heart stopped upon sight of the (End) in the chapter title for a moment

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
New chapter for It's Not Meguro-san's First Time. The previous one ended on a cliffhanger, with the two of them going to a 'love hotel' to get out of the rain.

Onean fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Nov 4, 2021

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Coaaab posted:

My heart stopped upon sight of the (End) in the chapter title for a moment

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Julias posted:

The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.

Weird. It was having problems uploading on my phone, but then went through, and then not?

Oh well. Fixed and working, at least for now.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
A grim autobiography that isn't by Nagata Kabi.

A Life Turned Upside Down: My Dad’s an Alcoholic
Could also add : And my boyfriend is a piece of poo poo

At least things are improving by the end

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Here's 14 manga staging blueprints.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

no chicken?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

x

x

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Poemu's dad is moe as gently caress I'm glad these two are getting along so well.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

This chapter, holy poo poo. Makio full-on dissociating.

This manga stares deeply into my soul and it hurts. A good pain, but still.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hell yes, thank you kodansha

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Something new has appeared. Pink Ribbon

About a girl who wants to dress her tiny (she is so small) tomboy classmate in gothic lolita clothes, under the guise of helping her confess to a mutual friend.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Looks like someone could use a glass of water. It's because she's thirsty :wink:
Also wow these eyes are evolving

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

The extremely wholesome, slightly-unfortunately-named I Want Your Mother to Be with Me! just finished up recently. Well worth a read, it's both very mature and very fluffy.

TwoHeadedDeer
Nov 24, 2020

I will be made a new creature, one bright day
I just read all of Insomniacs and I hate it

thanks for recommending it it was quite good

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Was looking through new stuff on Mangadex and found this autobiographical romance: https://mangadex.org/title/54550251-b9cb-4d43-bf35-06a78a235261/the-shut-in-newlywed

e: you can tell it’s new cause near the end covid19 & working from home being are mentioned

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Making Progress on Yuri Before the Deadline
(non-explicit nsfw)

adaptation of an LN about an author and a runaway by the Hanagai/ImoSae author. Apparently the MC's cousin is actually a character from the latter.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Motto posted:

(non-explicit nsfw)

adaptation of an LN about an author and a runaway by the Hanagai/ImoSae author. Apparently the MC's cousin is actually a character from the latter.
It's definitely going on the list of manga I'll read when it's completed, because I'm certainly not in a good enough place right now to read something with those tags and not have it be a complete story with an ending.

Thanks for the recommendation though, I'd missed it in my RSS feeds somehow.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
You can skip to page 18 of the first chapter to mostly avoid the rough tags. All you really need to know is country girl outs herself at school and home, it goes poorly, she runs away to Tokyo.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Motto posted:

(non-explicit nsfw)

Doesn't seem like it'll come up much after the first chapter, but it was nice to see a drama acknowledging how hard life in japan can be for someone who is lgbt.

Anecdotal and all, but it can be pretty bad even in schools in cities whereas here it mostly stopped being the case after middle school.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Was looking through new stuff on Mangadex and found this autobiographical romance: https://mangadex.org/title/54550251-b9cb-4d43-bf35-06a78a235261/the-shut-in-newlywed

e: you can tell it’s new cause near the end covid19 & working from home being are mentioned

this was good, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Renta is releasing Black Sesame Salt & Custard Pudding and it's also on Bookwalker collected in volumes if you don't use renta/don't want to buy it by chapter (that version is also on Amazon if BW isn't your thing, I just had a shitload of coins to spend there so :v:)

I know several of us read and enjoyed it so heads up, for supporting the official release.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Dec 4, 2021