Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Remember how he was a perverted dork who got shat on by everyone and he wrote sci-fi stories as an escape and outlet for his sexual perversions before Marty changed the timeline? That's pretty much the most accurate portrayal of the average sci-fi author ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

Remember how he was a perverted dork who got shat on by everyone and he wrote sci-fi stories as an escape and outlet for his sexual perversions before Marty changed the timeline? That's pretty much the most accurate portrayal of the average sci-fi author ever.

Thanks for the information I guess.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

could you say you've seen movies?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
good one

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
okay

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
take that, the average sci-fi author

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Great post, very nice!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Yaldabaoth posted:

/
        / 

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

thinking about other thoughts about movies the OP may have, could you even imagine?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

crispin glover owns some bigass mansion in the czech republic

how did he get that much money considering he's been in like one movie ever

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

AHH F/UGH posted:

crispin glover owns

:yeah:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he's pretty weird

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

op original george mcfly probably didn't father those kids. biff probably did. and george probably watched and made that hosed up laugh while it happened.

(crispin glover owns)

E: I'm just saying that you're probably insulting the wrong guy op

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
No

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Thought Crispin Glover died. Thankfully, that’s not the case.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hella rupert

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Biff now that's a real stud

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I don't remember him and I don't intend to remember him, nor do I intend to remember this lovely thread. Good day.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he's pretty weird

doesn't he live in a huge castle by himself in Europe or something

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Say hi to your mom for me

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

All sci-fi is terrible boring poo poo-garbage for bads and dorks.

All sci-fi writers are loving awful people that should've been partial-birth aborted with power drills. Especially the ones from the 60s because those ones basically started the anti-psych movement and that poo poo still actively harms people with mental and developmental issues today; it is loving disgusting and shameful that Twitter doesn't go after people for that poo poo at every possible opportunity.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

No i just remember him as the coolest guy ever, evidence here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYnEmyq-0sA

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

I. M. Gei posted:

All sci-fi writers are loving awful people that should've been partial-birth aborted with power drills. Especially the ones from the 60s because those ones basically started the anti-psych movement and that poo poo still actively harms people with mental and developmental issues today; it is loving disgusting and shameful that Twitter doesn't go after people for that poo poo at every possible opportunity.

lol even in a thread about Back to the loving Future some prick has to bust in on page 1 and yell at everyone about why a very popular thing is terrible, complete with sweeping generalizations and violent hyperbole.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

I. M. Gei posted:

Even doon?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

zenguitarman posted:

Say hi to your mom for me

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like sci-fi very much. :)

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Love these hot takes in poo poo threads on a dead gay forum.

Tell me what you think about sitcoms.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hed posted:

doesn't he live in a huge castle by himself in Europe or something

yeah. weird

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

you guys are really just making drunk and depressed threads all the time lately

comedy is supposed to be amusing

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

roomtone posted:

sorry. Will try harder next time

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Roman Reigns posted:

No i just remember him as the coolest guy ever, evidence here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYnEmyq-0sA

drat, Lou is on the ball here!! :chef:

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I like that part where Marty realizes his mom is just a big ol' horndog.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
op has seen sci fi movies, but hasn't read sci fi books, is what i got from this op

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

roomtone posted:

well, if you wanna laugh, boy do I have something for you

*points both index fingers at crotch with noticeable lack of bulge*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXCEe3Aos8

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

roomtone posted:

Perverted dork who got shat on by everyone and wrote sci-fi stories spotted.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it’s hosed up how they cut out the whole epilog where Marty’s dad (who has now been made cool and potent by time travel) is constantly smacking Marty on the head with a rolled up newspaper and calling him “farty mcfly”. And Marty is like “YOU named me Marty you idiot, why the hell did you do that? Just for this joke?” It’s like it made him too cool and they wanted to dial it back a little. So Marty goes back to the scientist and says “hey we need to go back to the past my dad is an rear end in a top hat now, we need to make him a dork again”. Then scientist guy says “ummmm, I don’t think so, FARTY” and starts rolling up a newspaper. And then marty says the title line “lovely titties, I wish I had never come, back to the future”. :boehner:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

marty's just so sick and tired of all these star wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Jay_Zombie posted:

I like that part where Marty realizes his mom is just a big ol' horndog.

marty's mom could get it