Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
basically I need cool ways to smoke weed and hit my vape discretely. the camera has 2 be trained on my face all day or I don't get paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a legal focus group. essentially I get $250 for participating in a mock jury for a law firm. can't say much more about this as it's all confidential

Areola Grande

also this is my first zoom call. tips and tricks are welcome ITT

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Feel reticent to dissuade someone from valine weed but maybe it is less than cool to be high when providing such a service.

Then again maybe you're also providing a more realistic sampling.

Also maybe the law firm are jerks.

Bright Bart

Maybe you can start coughing then go to the kitchen where you hit your vape and bring back a bottle of water.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
You can't do an 8 hour zoom call without bio breaks so that's one way to sneak a few hits. Also food, aka edibles (use that ABV up)

Also also pnac attack mentioned setting up a vape in a mcdonalds cup with a straw a while back (you vape through the straw), I think this might be a pro strat if you have the technical know how

Areola Grande

NumptyScrub posted:

You can't do an 8 hour zoom call without bio breaks so that's one way to sneak a few hits. Also food, aka edibles (use that ABV up)

Also also pnac attack mentioned setting up a vape in a mcdonalds cup with a straw a while back (you vape through the straw), I think this might be a pro strat if you have the technical know how

loving this idea. how 2 exhale though

Areola Grande

maybe I'll just start blowing chunky clouds at the camera and see how cool these lawyers rlly are

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Are you not allowed to smoke a regular vape on a zoom call? Can’t you just vape the weed and pretend it is a nicotine vape? They can’t smell it through zoom I don’t think

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

NumptyScrub posted:

You can't do an 8 hour zoom call without bio breaks so that's one way to sneak a few hits.

they said there'd be breaks every 90 minutes but I take the old adage "smoke weed all day every day" more literally than most

Finger Prince

Get a whip-type desktop vape and stick the whip up your tookus and inhale through your butthole.

Finger Prince

Put an ounce of weed on your radiator and close the door and hotbox your room with weed vapours.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

Get a whip-type desktop vape and stick the whip up your tookus and inhale through your butthole.

now we're talking

Bright Bart

Areola Grande posted:

they said there'd be breaks every 90 minutes but I take the old adage "smoke weed all day every day" more literally than most

I take back what I said about possibly staying sober. All day vaping weed is the way to go.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
to piss in a n empty gatorade bottle without having to mute your mic, stuff a sock or a washcloth into the bottle first, which hides the noise and is what the pros call "ninjapissing"

Areola Grande

Barco Fiesta posted:

to piss in a n empty gatorade bottle without having to mute your mic, stuff a sock or a washcloth into the bottle first, which hides the noise and is what the pros call "ninjapissing"

good stuff will use. I've got a whole lot of empty peanut butter jars and taco bell napkins

:boom:

Areola Grande

:whitewater:

Escape From Noise

No dipping??? TYRANNY!

*Throws Mountain Dew can full of dip juice at the camera*

Escape From Noise

Get some knives to spin around and say you're practicing your knife moves (legally protected in Missouri) and sneak in some knife hits as part of your sick knife katas.

Escape From Noise

Okay. Just workshopping an idea here...

Ass-penny

this job doesn't sound worth it honestly. isn't dip in the Missouri bill of rights after life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

this job doesn't sound worth it honestly. isn't dip in the Missouri bill of rights after life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness?

Probably before, TBH

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

here's hoping byob superstar Dad's Dip Cup will post ITT and clear all this up

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Okay. Just workshopping an idea here...

surely they mean a slim Jim ... :stare:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
for a job you like, hide the airsoft collection. for a job you hate, cover the orange tips with black electrical tape

selan dyin

use xsplit vcam to cut out your background.

also record like a good 15 minutes of you just sitting there staring at your screen, which you can cut to in vcam while you hit your vape

edit: wait you might need to use OBS to achieve this. regardless, you should do it

selan dyin fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Dec 3, 2021

selan dyin

loving zoom gestapo

Dads Dip Cup

rear end-penny posted:

if there are two things that are basically sacrament it's the dip and the chaw. trust me, I'm speaking from experience on this one

sounds like somebody needs to show these focus group organizers who the real lawyer is here

Areola Grande

I made it through all 8 hours thanks to the suggestions ITT

:tipshat:

Areola Grande

:gas:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
another byob success story

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

So what worked?

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

So what worked?

portable meat was probably the most helpful suggestion. also since I couldn't vape on the call I was just kind of putting some vape juice on my fingertip and applying it like lip gloss. A burny tongue is better than a fiending lung.

ELTON JOHN

Areola Grande posted:

portable meat was probably the most helpful suggestion. also since I couldn't vape on the call I was just kind of putting some vape juice on my fingertip and applying it like lip gloss. A burny tongue is better than a fiending lung.

drat that is p hardcore

Areola Grande

ELTON JOHN posted:

drat that is p hardcore

yeah I get that a lot :frogc00l: nbd

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

lmao wasn't it crazy sticky oh my god

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

lmao wasn't it crazy sticky oh my god

well sure it was but it got me through the call so :shrug:

Ass-penny

just feels like it would be noticeable on the video but maybe not. glad you got it done.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

just feels like it would be noticeable on the video but maybe not. glad you got it done.

Turning in AG for the cash reward. Sorry, nothin' personal. Just bidness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

you'll never catch meeee :derp: