Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
On the main splash, instead of the logo being stylized in an artistic or period manner and leading to a page on the history of a technology or the biography of an artist, the logo is pizza and takes you to a game where you are tasked with cutting pizza into slices for your friends. Chill af music is playing. The pizzas are topped differently and you learn the name of the kind of pizza. There is no explanation whatsoever.

Fun, educational, and mysterious. What more could you ask for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Not for me. Must be regional.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i can confirm at this time that indian google has the pizza game, and it owns

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

deep dish peat moss

The game isn't on Google anymore but you can still play it on https://www.pizzahut.com. Click on "Order" and then you will have to enter my invite code: 555 Washington Avenue, Washingtonville, WA

biosterous

https://www.google.com/doodles/celebrating-pizza this is the pizza game

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Pizza isn't a "game"! It's serious business!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Escape From Noise posted:

Pizza isn't a "game"! It's serious business!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
This is my day job

Twenty Four

Viginti Septem posted:

This is my day job

and the answer is "okay, half and half I can do, but honestly sauce on one half won't come out very good I'm just looking out for you here. oh, you want individual slices with specific types of toppings? that's, umm, well even if I try the other employee will probably screw it up at some point down the line no matter how much I explain it so I guess I will just do it all myself even though I have ten other things to do, but I can't actually say that, and you would think it's my fault anyways. also I'm backing up with orders here dealing with you and the other customers are getting impatient while I am getting behind, not to mention the side work I don't have time for, and I'm dreading all the crap piling up I will have to deal with after close so I will be here all night, but I can't say that either. and what the hell does "light no cheese" even mean? you were fine with the quoted price before and yes you can get a medium one topping for cheaper than this, but now after all that you want to complain after I gave you the best possible deal for this crazy poo poo you ordered, and that cost too much but now you want to add on to your order but can't understand that yeah I have to go make that now too and you will have to wait, but somehow that's my fault? I don't even get paid minimum wage because of the possibility of the tip you won't be giving me, so your entitled crap is so not worth this" but instead you just try your best and people are still jerks because despite all your effort it still isn't some ideal impossible form of perfection for nothing, but thank you very much, see you next week, yeah I'll be here!

this game sucks.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Twenty Four posted:

and the answer is "okay, half and half I can do, but honestly sauce on one half won't come out very good I'm just looking out for you here. oh, you want individual slices with specific types of toppings? that's, umm, well even if I try the other employee will probably screw it up at some point down the line no matter how much I explain it so I guess I will just do it all myself even though I have ten other things to do, but I can't actually say that, and you would think it's my fault anyways. also I'm backing up with orders here dealing with you and the other customers are getting impatient while I am getting behind, not to mention the side work I don't have time for, and I'm dreading all the crap piling up I will have to deal with after close so I will be here all night, but I can't say that either. and what the hell does "light no cheese" even mean? you were fine with the quoted price before and yes you can get a medium one topping for cheaper than this, but now after all that you want to complain after I gave you the best possible deal for this crazy poo poo you ordered, and that cost too much but now you want to add on to your order but can't understand that yeah I have to go make that now too and you will have to wait, but somehow that's my fault? I don't even get paid minimum wage because of the possibility of the tip you won't be giving me, so your entitled crap is so not worth this" but instead you just try your best and people are still jerks because despite all your effort it still isn't some ideal impossible form of perfection for nothing, but thank you very much, see you next week, yeah I'll be here!

this game sucks.

customer service, never again

fairly certain the revolution will start in america’s kitchens

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Our "off season" has been nothing of the sorts. We're experiencing business just as though we're in peak season. And staffing properly is a joke. I sometimes visit other businesses to see how they're doing staffing-wise and everyone has hiring signs, employees running around like crazy barely keeping up, and the overall mood seems to be "gently caress this".

It doesn't even really seem to be a pay wall keeping people away. Unless people just assume that some of these businesses are not going to pay them well. Our owners will let you quote your own wage to get hired, and we're a really well-known restaurant in the KC area with tons of good press behind us. But we still are struggling to get anyone to work.

FutonForensic

pizza-based game from the magicmakers at Google.com? ok, this is epic.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
this is really hosed up because i invented this game and Google fired me and then released it and sent me a cake that siad nothing but "lol"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

pizza-based game from the magicmakers at Google.com? ok, this is epic.

google.com preparing for epic rename to pizza.com

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

google.com preparing for epic rename to pizza.com

They'll say one of their rules is "Don't be evil" but, eventually, they'll release the pineapple dev and make it mandatory.

Ass-penny

This pizza game is good but drat they start to ask for very specific numbers of slices with a lot of different ingredients. I'm over here like, make two pizzas you just need to cut in half, drat.

google THIS

Hi

FutonForensic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLNALmt6KFs

nut

go to google.com, type “dog with a bonnet on its drat head” in the search box hit I’m feeling lucky post your results this is an ancient horoscopic technique passed through millennia by the timeless seeker tribes, are you brave enough to learn your own truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
okay the guy putting the topping on is clearly half assing it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)