Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
id appreciate any tricks or tips, etc, to being a byob regular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

ELTON JOHN posted:

Just introduce yourself in the Hello / Welcome / Chat thread.

Be prepared to tell us of your crimes, pets, and favorite burriot.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ELTON JOHN
i posted a thread so it would be stupid to make a Single Post in the introduction thread

ELTON JOHN
a lot

biosterous

it's a chat thread though for chatting, you can just come start posting in it :buddy:

also hi, welcome, my advice is: post, and read the threads, and if something is really funny or good then you should emptyquote it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

FluffieDuckie

ELTON JOHN posted:

i posted a thread so it would be stupid to make a Single Post in the introduction thread

That’s not true. We just post at will around here.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ELTON JOHN

biosterous posted:

my advice is: post, and read the threads, and if something is really funny or good then you should emptyquote it

are you a Reliable Poster?

Macnult

:justpost: and have a good time and be chill

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ELTON JOHN posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rph_1DODXDU

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ELTON JOHN posted:

bios is the number one poster in byob (all byob posters are tied for first, including you)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

ELTON JOHN

your friend sk posted:

bios is the number one poster in byob (all byob posters are tied for first, including you)

dan

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
i got one tip for you, op. you got to post. a lot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dads Dip Cup

one important piece of advice for becoming a byob regular, I'm gonna put it behind spoiler tags so you can really take your time and make sure you're ready and comfortable taking that first step before looking at it

anyone reading this is already a byob regular

Twenty Four

be chill, don't take most stuff too seriously, have fun, read jokes, make posts. maybe get a sig if you want? or not, thats okay too! it's the best most enjoyable subforum

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
just type as if u were mingling at a chill weed party. jokes aren't always neccesh in here. have a cold one. maybe ride a chill rear end bike and take pics. it's whatever yo!

They Might Be

on your first day find the biggest most strong looking signature in the whole place and tell it what your favorite soup is

Allie

find the oldest, moldiest poster you can find and assert dominance with a unique youthful yet whimsical flair, something wholly inimitable and yours to rub in the face of posters past

i'll volunteer to be your first victim

vanisher

did you decide to become a regular because I think you were just thinking about it

Dads Dip Cup

I get it, it can be a little difficult sometimes to muster up that sense of commitment needed to become a byob regular

maybe you just need somebody like a personal trainer to offer a little sense of accountability and help keep you motivated

ELTON JOHN
wow this is very chill, i like it, so how does everyone feel about the election in gambia

JNCO BILOBA

join my gang well make shirts

ELTON JOHN
i hear that when youre new you need to look for the biggest, meanest poster you can find and say something nice to them

Twenty Four

ELTON JOHN posted:

wow this is very chill, i like it, so how does everyone feel about the election in gambia
yup super chill! I think no politics is one of the very few "nope" rules in the effort to maintain the chill so I'll go out on a limb and say that it may or may not have happened, I honestly don't know!

ELTON JOHN posted:

i hear that when youre new you need to look for the biggest, meanest poster you can find and say something nice to them
Yeah, probably doesn't even have to be a forums poster. you could probably just say something nice to a poster hung on you or one of your friends walls and everyone would be okay with that too!

ELTON JOHN

Twenty Four posted:

yup super chill! I think no politics is one of the very few "nope" rules in the effort to maintain the chill so I'll go out on a limb and say that it may or may not have happened, I honestly don't know!

it happened yesterday and now they are counting the votes. hopefully there is a peaceful transition of power (please do not ban me for my heated political commentary :negative:)

ELTON JOHN
maybe they could add an exception to the rules where we are only allowed to discuss gambian politics? i really dont want to get in trouble, especially since ive only just started posted here

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm starting to think you're not a horse in a doctor's coat, but maybe three kids in a horse costume in a doctor's coat... Please advise

ELTON JOHN

They Might Be posted:

on your first day find the biggest most strong looking signature in the whole place and tell it what your favorite soup is

that is a strong signature so i'm gonna go for it

so make a sautee with ginger and onions, and put in some cumin and maybe cinnamon ok? low heat until it gets nice and aromatic, then add some water and a veggie boullion cube. now the fun part. take some potatoes and peel them and chop them. and then get a nice pumpkin and do the same. put the potato and pumpkin chunks in the soup, cook 'em up real good until theyre soft. then use an immersion blender and make it nice and creamy. then once it's blended throw in some chickpeas for protein, use canned ones or if youre using dried ones cook them in a pressure cooker. then let those bad boys soak in there a bit, taste and add more cumin/cinnamon as needed and of course salt. serve with some fresh cilantro on top. squeeze out a lime on there too.

there you go, it's a real good soup. be sure to post pictures if you make it

biosterous

ELTON JOHN posted:

idk, i read and post in several threads

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

ELTON JOHN posted:

so make a sautee with ginger and onions, and put in some cumin and maybe cinnamon ok? low heat until it gets nice and aromatic, then add some water and a veggie boullion cube. now the fun part. take some potatoes and peel them and chop them. and then get a nice pumpkin and do the same. put the potato and pumpkin chunks in the soup, cook 'em up real good until theyre soft. then use an immersion blender and make it nice and creamy. then once it's blended throw in some chickpeas for protein, use canned ones or if youre using dried ones cook them in a pressure cooker. then let those bad boys soak in there a bit, taste and add more cumin/cinnamon as needed and of course salt. serve with some fresh cilantro on top. squeeze out a lime on there too.

good fuckin post right here

gallery of sigs

he/him

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

ELTON JOHN posted:

So the chickpeas are not blended, like a sort of boba soup?

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

ELTON JOHN posted:

the key to being a byobregular is to post regularly. do thiswith a keyboard everyday. good luck!

google THIS

I recommend a diet high in posting fiber

Your shitposts should pass easily. They should be solid, but smooth

nut

have u considered that maybe u were a byob regular all along? before u answer, look inside ur heart

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The regular "line" posters get the prestige but also the workload and the uniforms are boring. Joining the BYOB Irregulars you have to bring your own cat and bong rather than be issued either, but you get more of a choice in this regard.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
BYOB is like eating crayons: a little immature, sure, but it's also colorful and non-toxic.

ELTON JOHN
really appreciate all the hot tips and tricks folks, and i hope someone can make and enjoy my boba soup recipe. i will take all this wisdom to heart, and become the byob regular that im destined to be

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Not that easy friend.

*puts on sunglasses*
*spits tobacco dip on the sand*

I am Orb Instructor Bart. But for the next two months you can call me Sir. When I say post you start posting. When I post a joke you emptyquote it. When I tell you to bring me a footlong you ask how many centimetres it should be.

Take your pets and hobbies and report to the assigned url. You're going to the Sig Station. We're throwing you into the deep end. Sink or swim baby! The IK will make a real poster of you yet.

Maybe you thought this was going to be all movie nights and joke feuds with Coupons & Deals. But over the next eight weeks you're going to be marching (in place) and posting more than your lazy behind thought possible. It'll be one challenge after another and...

*passes out in a cloud of weed smoke*

*there was nobody in front of me to begin with*

Bad Video Games

ELTON JOHN posted:

really appreciate all the hot tips and tricks folks, and i hope someone can make and enjoy my boba soup recipe. i will take all this wisdom to heart, and become the byob regular that im destined to be

I may actually try your soup because it's everything my son and I like.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
things you should know...
ppl used to spell stuff wrong here but now they dont. its still a pretty bad forum tho overall. terrible even.
there youre all caught up now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Buttchocks posted:

BYOB is like eating crayons: a little immature, sure, but it's also colorful and non-toxic.